The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Beach

+9
Anthony
Rune
Shea
Rose Novak
Miles
Alec Layne
Morrigan
Scarlett
Rachel
13 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Beach - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome To The Beach

Post  Shea Sun May 22, 2011 4:09 pm

( AT Terri's house =] )

Shea froze, she felt her heart even stutter for a moment. Than she collapsed. Her knee hit a stone, the blood bubbling from the new cut. Fear spike, she expected Damon to react in someway, but soon enough her wound sealed itself with a blue haze.

" S-orrr-y " Shea said as she attempted to crawl backwards.
She wasn't quite sure what she was thinking, but she knew he couldn't hurt her he was obviously a gentleman but her reality was slowly vanishing.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Sun May 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Her reaction was better than Damon expected. When she fell and her wound healed, curiosity flickered through his eyes. "Its alright." He knelt down and slowly held out his hand so he could help her up.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun May 22, 2011 11:06 pm

She clasped her hand into his, and was shocked when he lifted her without any struggle.
" S-o you dr-ink um, blood than? " he asked slowly but surely coming to this realization.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Sun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Damon nodded, indulging her questions. "Yes, I do. But not from anyone unwilling to give it."
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm

" Oh...." Shea took a look towards the setting sun, " And the sun..it's n-ot hurting you? "
Shea relaxed and started playing in the sand with her bare feet.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Mon May 23, 2011 10:50 pm

She seemed to relax, which made him smile. Damon shook his head at her question. "No. It hurts some, but not me."
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon May 23, 2011 11:01 pm

" Well that's good, but how come? " This was pure interest. " Are there others here too?"
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Mon May 23, 2011 11:12 pm

"Just the type of vampire I am. It is all about evolution. There are different types." Damon paused before answering her other question. "Yes, there are others."
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Blaze wrote:Blaze smiled as they walked - the next set of steps were just ahead and he stepped to the side to let Lyna walk up the steps first. He was right behind her and when they reached the top, he took her hand once again.

"Are there any particular games that you are good at?"
"Not anything they have here, I don't think." Lyna glanced around. "I can do climbing games well."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue May 24, 2011 8:42 pm

" Oh. " Shea didn't know how to respond to that. The idea that creatures- no people such as that roaming around unknowingly actually appealed to her. The chance there was someone out there like her. Unbelievable.

" So how old are you? "
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Damon smiled at her. She was taking it all in stride it seemed. "Two hundred." The number was not exact, but close enough.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue May 24, 2011 10:31 pm

" Wow...so you have really seen it all haven't you! " Pure admiration rang in her voice. " Your like a walking textbook. "

This wasn't so bad Shea thought.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue May 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Lyna wrote:
"Not anything they have here, I don't think." Lyna glanced around. "I can do climbing games well."

Blaze couldn't help the look of surprise on his face, Lyna didn't strike him as the outdoorsy type - okay well, the climbing type. "Really? You like to climb? Like hike and stuff?"

He knew that he sounded stupid in the moment, but if she did indeed like nature, that gave him plenty of other date ideas. He composed himself after a moment and guided her over to the balloon game. He usually did okay on them. "Would you like a shot or three?" He plunked down enough money to buy six darts.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Shea wrote:" Wow...so you have really seen it all haven't you! " Pure admiration rang in her voice. " Your like a walking textbook. "

This wasn't so bad Shea thought.
Damon smiled at her emotion and tone. "I have seen a lot, yes. But I am by no means old, not compared to some." He paused. "I have spent my fair share of years walking this earth though."
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Blaze wrote:Blaze couldn't help the look of surprise on his face, Lyna didn't strike him as the outdoorsy type - okay well, the climbing type. "Really? You like to climb? Like hike and stuff?"

He knew that he sounded stupid in the moment, but if she did indeed like nature, that gave him plenty of other date ideas. He composed himself after a moment and guided her over to the balloon game. He usually did okay on them. "Would you like a shot or three?" He plunked down enough money to buy six darts.
"I'm not a fan of hiking per se. I do enjoy walking through the woods sometimes." Lyna paused for a moment. "I have good balance for the climbing games." It came from her yoga.

"Sure." She picked up one of the darts, aiming then throwing it toward a yellow balloon. She missed by about an inch.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed May 25, 2011 7:40 am

Lyna wrote:
"I'm not a fan of hiking per se. I do enjoy walking through the woods sometimes." Lyna paused for a moment. "I have good balance for the climbing games." It came from her yoga.

"Sure." She picked up one of the darts, aiming then throwing it toward a yellow balloon. She missed by about an inch.

"Maybe we can take a trek through the woods behind the cabin sometime." Blaze smiled down to her and released her hand so she could play. He watched her chuck the first dart and miss by just an inch. Picking up one of the worn darts, Blaze arced it up towards the top and managed to take out three balloons as it made its way down the board and stuck into a defenseless stuffed tiger that sat below the board.

"Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen." He laughed a little as the carny handed him the said tiger with the dart still stuck in it's back. "Oh cool, free shot." Yeah, not so much - the carny yanked out the dart before Blaze could get a chance to grab it. "Oh well." He looked to Lyna with a grin and shrugged.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Wed May 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Damon smiled at her emotion and tone. "I have seen a lot, yes. But I am by no means old, not compared to some." He paused. "I have spent my fair share of years walking this earth though."

" What HAVE you seen? " Shea was curious.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Blaze wrote:"Maybe we can take a trek through the woods behind the cabin sometime." Blaze smiled down to her and released her hand so she could play. He watched her chuck the first dart and miss by just an inch. Picking up one of the worn darts, Blaze arced it up towards the top and managed to take out three balloons as it made its way down the board and stuck into a defenseless stuffed tiger that sat below the board.

"Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen." He laughed a little as the carny handed him the said tiger with the dart still stuck in it's back. "Oh cool, free shot." Yeah, not so much - the carny yanked out the dart before Blaze could get a chance to grab it. "Oh well." He looked to Lyna with a grin and shrugged.
Lyna laughed when the dart ended up in the tiger. She had not been expecting it to either. She giggled when the dart was snatched up. She could not help it. But he did have the tiger, so...

Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Shea wrote:" What HAVE you seen? " Shea was curious.
"In person, not as much as one might think. However, I have lived through many events. The Civil War, World Wars. Everything was different. Even the way the air smells. Horses took one where they needed to go. There was so much open space."
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu May 26, 2011 8:06 am

Lyna wrote:
Lyna laughed when the dart ended up in the tiger. She had not been expecting it to either. She giggled when the dart was snatched up. She could not help it. But he did have the tiger, so...

Blaze ran his hand down the tiger's fur - brushing it down a bit before handing it over to Lyna. He held up his finger in a 'wait a moment' gesture and grinned. "I got this..." He threw one of the two darts he had left towards the large purple balloon and watched the dart bounce off and tumble to the ground.

"Guess I don't have it..." Chuckling, he waited for Lyna to take her turn next.

Last edited by Blaze on Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri May 27, 2011 8:27 pm

She couldn't help but laugh, " I suppose your right. I bet you hate how polluted everything has gotten." She looked around and saddened at the litter cluttering the beach itself.
And when her stomach growled Shea looked towards Damon in embarrassment. Welcome To The Beach - Page 7 6a01348361f24a970c0147e169b935970b-320wi
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sat May 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Blaze wrote:Blaze ran his hand down the tiger's fur - brushing it down a bit before handing it over to Lyna. He held up his finger in a 'wait a moment' gesture and grinned. "I got this..." He threw one of the two darts he had left towards the large purple balloon and watched the dart bounce off and tumble to the ground.

"Guess I don't have it..." Chuckling, he waited for Lyna to take her turn next.
Lyna held on to the big stuffed tiger while watching Blaze. She couldn't help a small smile when he missed. Since it was apparently her turn, she picked up the last dart, throwing it and missing again.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Sat May 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Shea wrote:She couldn't help but laugh, " I suppose your right. I bet you hate how polluted everything has gotten." She looked around and saddened at the litter cluttering the beach itself.
And when her stomach growled Shea looked towards Damon in embarrassment.
"Nothing is the same." Damon agreed with a mixed expression. When her stomach growled, he smiled slightly. "Is that my cue to leave you to find food? Or for me to walk with you to find you some food?"
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sat May 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Shea glanced at the setting sun and her nerves went off. The thought of walking alone through the once familiar and cozy alleys of town frightened her to death now that she knew of what things could be lurking in the shadows. Though Shea did not want to be rude and take up anymore of Damon's time.
She looked back at him with the intent of saying she would be fine but what came out was different.
" There's a great dinner a few blocks away. " Shea had no idea why, even with the knowledge of what he she enjoyed his company.
She reached for his hand and hoped he would join her.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Sat May 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Shea wrote:Shea glanced at the setting sun and her nerves went off. The thought of walking alone through the once familiar and cozy alleys of town frightened her to death now that she knew of what things could be lurking in the shadows. Though Shea did not want to be rude and take up anymore of Damon's time.
She looked back at him with the intent of saying she would be fine but what came out was different.
" There's a great dinner a few blocks away. " Shea had no idea why, even with the knowledge of what he she enjoyed his company.
She reached for his hand and hoped he would join her.
Damon was glad she wanted to spend some more time with him. Not only did he enjoy her company, he did not like the idea of her going off on her own. He accepted her hand and waited for her to start in the right direction.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next