The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Beach

+9
Anthony
Rune
Shea
Rose Novak
Miles
Alec Layne
Morrigan
Scarlett
Rachel
13 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To The Beach

Post  Morrigan Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Morrigan had to pull away or things would get a bit dicey. Smiling to her, he kissed her neck gently before he walked backwards with her in his arms deeper into the water.

Then he fell into the waves with her. I think I needed to cool off a bit. Morrigan smiled to Scarlett has he pushed a bit of hair out of her face.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 pm

"Is that so?" Scarlett grinned before splashing him.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 pm

He laughed as she splashed him. Yeah, it's so... Morrigan watched her for a minute, trying to plot his next move - dunk her or kiss her. He shrugged and decided on both. As he reached for her, Morrigan playfully kissed her and while he was doing that, pulled himself, along with her, under the water. Kissing under the waves was a very interesting sensation.

Within a few seconds he released her so she could break the surface and he followed suite.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Scarlett happily kissed him back even when he pulled them both under. When they both surfaced, she grinned at him. "Now where did you learn that?" She teased before swimming away.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 pm

That's for me to know and you to find out. He watched her swim away, so he figured he would let her play hard to get, so he laid back in the water, letting the waves push him back and forth, grinning the entire time.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Miles felt his adrenaline surge along with a strong possessiveness urge to go claim what was his. Her scent overwhelmed logic forcing Miles to stalk forward. Primal instinct controlled him as Alec's trail slowly became cold. Nothing would stop him. No matter how important his mission was holding his life mate in his arms was more important than his life. When he passed by two lovers, their lust potent in the air is further fueled his search. Not once did he stop and consider they were apart of his clan's murders. Miles normal logical, so in control and calm mind was balancing near unstable.
He had to find her. Or else.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:11 am

"Oh, so that's how its going to be." Scarlett was teasing, though her tone didn't give that away. She stayed where she was, plotting.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Morrigan turned to look at her, grinning in his own right. If she was trying to come up with a plan, he'd let her. He shifted a bit so he could tread water as he continued to watch her. I guess so... He said teasingly.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Scarlett grinned. "Interesting..." She dove beneath the waves, swimming to surface behind him. She kissed the side of his neck.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Morrigan kept his eye on her until she dove under the water, and at that point he closed his eyes waiting to see what she would do. He let out a soft 'mmmm' when she kissed his neck. Now do I need to retaliate? He turned enough to reach for one of her hands and grabbed it. And if so, what should it be?? He flashed a mischievous smile, knowing she could see it.

Welcome To The Beach - Page 2 Jonathan_rhys_meyers_1pbZ7

Last edited by Morrigan on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 pm

"Perhaps return the gesture. Up the stakes." Her grin was playful. She did not try to get away.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 pm

He turned his body enough that he could look her straight on. Up the stakes you say - really you want to do that out here? He cocked his eyebrow and with his free hand, he ran his finger from the waistband of her suit, lightly continuing up her side until he couldn't go any further - which happened to be at the bottom strap of her top.

Morrigan looked into her eyes for a moment before leaning in and kissing her shoulder. Trailing kisses along the way until he reached her earlobe and lightly sucked on it. Humming as he pulled back, he whispered; you're turn. He free hand had sank back down to rest on her hip while he still held the other hand between them.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Scarlett softly sighed at his touch. "Not neccessarily." She kissed him, starting with his neck. Her lips followed a path up along his jaw to his lips. She deeply kissed him before breaking away and putting some distance between the two.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Morrigan's eyes closed the instant her lips touched his neck. He kept his breathing even, and to help with that, his pointer finger moved in circles over her skin, and when they kissed, he wasn't ready for it to stop but she had pulled away and he noticed the space between them.

Uh, you win... He said gruffly as he threw his hands up in a playful manner - he figured that she needed to put some space between them, he knew that if things continued, it would be to much for the public beach.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Scarlett smiled. "I'm not ready for extreme PDA yet." As much as she did not want to pull away, it was either that or get caught up in the moment in public.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 pm

You know... Morrigan crooked his finger in the 'come here' manner as he spoke; We can turn that P in PDA from public to private whenever you want. I know that I'm ready for the DA part of PDA. He couldn't help but smile as his mind wandered just a bit, and that gave way to the sounds of his grumbling stomach.

Maybe this was actually a good thing - he was getting kind of hungry, so he reached for her hand, making sure that there was still some space between them. You getting hungry at all?
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

"I know." Scarlett smiled. "Trust me. The second that P stands for private, you'll know." She grinned atg his smile, wondering exactly where his mind was.

She nodded. "I could eat."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Then I can't wait for that second you let me know.. gives me something to look forward too... He kissed her cheek, then lead her out of the water. Would you want to come back to my place or hit a restaurant? He really wasn't dressed for a restaurant - he hadn't brought a shirt, but he would leave it up to her.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Scarlett looked down at her bikini then back up at him. "Even with my cover up, I doubt I qualify as restaurant ready."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:25 pm

So then I guess it's my apartment then. Good thing in his boredom, he had cleaned a bit this morning. Did you drive over here? If that was the case, she could follow him back to his apartment - or they could ride together.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Scarlett shook her head. "Cab. I wasn't sure how far I would get down the beach, and I didn't want to have to walk back just because I parked in a certain place."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Well, I parked about two blocks thataway. Morrigan double checked to be sure, nodding that he was right. You want a piggy back ride? They had made their way back to her beach towel and bag, he slipped his flip-flops on and bent down to retrieve the towel.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

"Only if you insist." Scarlett smiled. Though the notion sounded fun, she didn't want to make him basically carry her. She picked up her things from the sand.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 pm

All I ask is that you don't choke me. He grinned as he finished folding the towel and handed it to her. Morrigan waited until she was done and bent down enough for her to hop on his back. So what are you in the mood for - food wise?
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm

"I don't think choking is on my agenda." Scarlett tilted her head with a grin then hopped up on his back. She rested her head partly on his shoulder and neck. "I don't have a preference."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next