The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Beach

+9
Anthony
Rune
Shea
Rose Novak
Miles
Alec Layne
Morrigan
Scarlett
Rachel
13 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Beach - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To The Beach

Post  Blaze Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 am

Blaze nodded at her request and slid out of seat, he walked around the booth to meet Lyna at her side. Holding out his hand to her, he smiled and adjusted the penguin that was in his other arm.

"I can't remember what's further down the boards, it's been awhile. Or did you want head back down to the beach?"
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:15 am

"We can walk a little further." Lyna was curious to see what there was.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 am

Grabbing her hand, Blaze smiled to her. "Then let's walk a bit." He was enjoying the evening with Lyna, she was different from the other girls that he had dated.

And that was a good thing. A small grin spread across his face as he thought of her. He could say that he was smitten with Lyna. Clearing his thoughts, Blaze adjusted the penguin and looked at some of the games that were on either side of the boardwalk.

"Want to try any of these?"
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:56 pm

"I think I could do that one." Lyna gestured toward the game. It was a rope ladder stretched at an angle over an inflatable. One had to climb along the ladder without falling off. Since the rope twisted and turned, it was a challenge.

Welcome To The Beach - Page 9 Ladder-climg
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 am

Blaze looked to Lyna then to the rope challenge. "Oh, it's on." He dropped the life size penguin and scooped up Lyna, kissing her cheek.

"You up for the challenge?" He place a kiss on the hollow of her neck then placed her on the ground in front of him. "Ready...set..." He would leave the last bit up to her.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:13 am

Lyna blushed a soft pink hue at his kisses. When set upon her feet, the blush faded. She finished his sentence with a smile. "Go!" She started up the rope with ease. Balance came to her naturally. Years of yoga helped too.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 am

Blaze watched her run up the ladder with ease. He had to say he was impressed with her agility. "This couldn't be much different than rock climbing, could it?" He thought to himself.

Boy, was he wrong. Blaze started up the rope ladder trying to keep his balance, but quickly rolled over and found himself underneath the ladder. That could have been a good thing, he made up some time as he came neck to neck with Lyna, however he had one problem. How would he get back on top of the ladder so he could get down.

He'd worried about once he got there. He glanced over to Lyna and smiled.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:33 am

Lyna could not help her soft laughter. She managed to make it to the end just before Blaze did. It made her quite happy. This was about the only game she was good at.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

Blaze, in a grand gesture, bowed down on one knee and swept his arm towards her. "You are the master of the rope challenge." He gave her a sly smile and a wink before righting himself.

"Can I say that I've had the most fun tonight in a very very long time." He truly meant that as a compliment and not as a come on.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 am

Soft giggles escaped at him bowing down. Lyna just smiled.

"Me too. This was fun."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:29 am

"What would you like to do next?" Blaze glanced at his watch, he was kinda surprised at how much time has elapsed. His gaze returned to Lyna and smiled. "I'm good with anything."
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 am

Lyna watched his gaze move to his watch then to her. "Is it getting late? We could call it a night."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"It's not to late, but if you would like to head back, I'm okay with that." While he didn't want the evening to come to a close just yet, he would be good with whatever she wanted. They still did have any entire pier to traverse to get back to his car.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

"No..." Lyna shook her head. "I know it must be late and your expression from seeing the time, I thought maybe it was getting too late."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Blaze held up the watch that Lyna had given him and smiled. "You're talking to a night owl here, it's only 11... 3 am isn't late for me." Dropping his arm, Blaze readjusted the penguin and as much as he wanted to push her hair behind her ear - Blaze didn't because he didn't want to overtly push himself on her. "If you would like a late night snack, we can do that, or if you would like to call it a night, I'm good with that."

Blaze leaned against the pier railing - quite sure he looked silly with a life size penguin in one hand and his other awkwardly draped on the top rail. 'Cool' was just not in the cards for him at the moment.

Last edited by Blaze on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

"I like mornings, but I can be a night owl too." Lyna smiled at the sight of Blaze holding onto the penguin. "We can get a late snack. One that a bird won't carry away."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm

"Well, this bird ain't gettin' nuffin'." Blaze wiggled the penguin and grinned. "Alrighty, night owl, what are you craving?"

He pushed off the railing and offered his free hand to Lyna as they started to walk.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Lyna giggled at the joke. "Something sweet." She rarely had sweets, but right now sugar sounded good.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 pm

"Sweet it is." Blaze had a place in mind - and it was on the way back to the apartment building. "There is this awesome little ice cream joint just down the road. They have specialty flavors. What are you looking for?"

Blaze didn't mean to, but he bumped into Lyna as he tried to dodge a group of kids coming towards him.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm

"Not sure yet. Maybe fruit or even chocolate." When Blaze bumped into her, Lyna knew it was by accident. She held onto his arm to steady herself. Wanting him to know she wasn't bothered (given he did not mean to), she got on her tiptoes and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Blaze cocked his eyebrow wondering what the kiss was for. "And what did I do to deserve that?" When they had bumped together, Blaze's first reaction was to wrap his arm around her waist - lightly of course.

It was part of his nature to protect the one's closest to him - and Lyna was quickly taking up residence in that small window.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Though it was a reaction to wanting him to know it was alright, Lyna could have just said 'its alright.' So her response came coupled with a shrug and a smile, along with a light tint of pink. "Honestly... it seemed right."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

"And right is alright by me." He relaxed his hold around her waist just a bit as they wandered back down the boardwalk towards his car.

"Just a few more feet until I get to drive to you fruity chocolaty goodness." He laughed a bit out loud, because he sounded ridiculous - at least in his mind - but he wanted to make sure that Lyna was having a good time.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Lyna softly laughed. "I think you will be happy not to have to carry the penguin anymore."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

"Yeah, that too." Blaze clicked the button on his key fob to unlock the car. He opened the passenger door first and stuffed the penguin in the back seat before moving aside and letting Lyna make her way into the passenger seat.

"Your chariot awaits, my lady." He grinned his grin and watched her settle into the seat.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next