The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Beach

+9
Anthony
Rune
Shea
Rose Novak
Miles
Alec Layne
Morrigan
Scarlett
Rachel
13 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Beach Empty Welcome To The Beach

Post  Rachel Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 pm

welcome to the Beach, feel free to walk with a loved one or just soak up the sun and get a tan
Enjoy!

Welcome To The Beach Portugal-beaches
Welcome To The Beach Lovely-beaches
Welcome To The Beach Beach1
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://writershavenforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Beach Empty Re: Welcome To The Beach

Post  Scarlett Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Scarlett sat on the beach towel she had spread out, with her phone in her hand. She only debated for a moment before starting to type out the text. At the beach. Just past the crowded section. If you're free, come join me. I promise a bikini is included. ;) She selected Morrigan from her contacts and hit send. Hopefully he would come.

While waiting, she abandoned her towel and headed out into the water. She swam for a bit before letting the waves take control.

Moved by the waves and her own movements, Scarlett neared the shore. She did not stop until she had literally beached herself.

Welcome To The Beach Olivia-olivia-wilde-1821191-1024-76

Laughing, she rolled over on to her back, propping herself halfway up on her elbows. In this position she could relax, and feel the waves wash up over her. It was perfect.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 am

Morrigan had gotten her text, and well he couldn't pass up the offer. He made his way down the beach looking for Scarlett, he finally spotted her laying on her back at the water's edge. He stood back for a moment just watching her. And well - the bikini was included alright.

Smiling, Morrigan walked up to stand behind her. Scarlett Begonia... He looked down to her, taking in her features.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 am

Scarlett had not heard him coming up. How could you with sand underneath one's feet? She did not hear him until he spoke out her nickname. Tilting her head back, she smiled up at Morrigan. "I was beginning to think you'd already been busy." She stood up from the water, turning around to look at him. "I would hug you, but..." She glanced down at herself then back up to him. The waves had left her literally dripping wet.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:52 pm

He smiled down to her as she looked up to him. I'm actually off today and was going crazy around the apartment. So this is way better. Morrigan cocked an eyebrow as he watched her stand - quite enjoying the sight. It's just water... He had a t-shirt and swim trunks on anyhow. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her lips lightly.

Pulling back just enough, he smiled to her again. Sorry I've been MIA lately. The days just seemed to slip by.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Scarlett grinned when she noticed him, well, noticing her. Her grin became a smile when he mentioned it was just water. Before she could hug him, she was already in his arms, being kissed.

She smiled at him. "No apology needed. I've been a bit MIA myself. But we're here now."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Alec reached the beach many miles from home, but also from the troubles bothering her. She felt the cool salty air wash over her as the sun set. Few people were on the beach which didn't bother her. While she wanted to be alone Alec really wished he was here to comfort her pain, even if he caused it. The weight of the hurt brought Alec to her knees, she sank to the sand and felt the sting of her own salty tears burn behind her eyelids.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Scarlett wrote:Scarlett grinned when she noticed him, well, noticing her. Her grin became a smile when he mentioned it was just water. Before she could hug him, she was already in his arms, being kissed.

She smiled at him. "No apology needed. I've been a bit MIA myself. But we're here now."

Morrigan smiled down to her. Yes, we are here now. He pulled her down to sit on his lap. So how have you been? He rested his chin on her shoulder and brushed her hair away with his hand.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:20 pm

His paws reached the wet sand, the salty wind brought the scent of others nearby, being in his panther form would not be the smartest thing, so he shifted. Feeling his animal limbs enlongate, morphing into arms and legs. His muscle felt as if he'd slept for weeks. Finally standing on two feet Miles searched for clothes. The only down fall to his other form was clothes were not included. Spotting black pants resting near a change booth available to local swimmers, Miles snagged them. Although a little loose they would work.
Even in his human form, his sense of smell was still panther like but not perfect. The murderers essence lingered but so did another's. The smell of honeysuckles struck him hard. His heart thumped as his brain froze. Only one person smelled so mouth watering. Alec...
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Morrigan smiled down to her. Yes, we are here now. He pulled her down to sit on his lap. So how have you been? He rested his chin on her shoulder and brushed her hair away with his hand.
Scarlett smiled leaning against him. "I've been good. Today I was a bit bored. But things are looking up considerable as of late."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 am

Scarlett wrote:
Scarlett smiled leaning against him. "I've been good. Today I was a bit bored. But things are looking up considerable as of late."

Oh yes, things are looking up. Morrigan wrapped his arms loosely around her waist then kissed her neck lightly. Done anything exciting? Any clubbing?
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:30 pm

"A bit. Just doing random things. Rarely planning." Scarlett smiled. "What about you?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Morrigan shrugged absently. Working, working, missing you. He brought her back a little closer to his chest and sighed. He was happy to see Scarlett, it almost hurt not to have seen her for so long.

So what was the next date that we had planned? There had been so many things mentioned, he wasn't sure if they had agreed on anything.

Welcome To The Beach Jonathan-rhys-meyers-jonathan-rhys-
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Scarlett sighed not long after he did. It just felt right to be in his arms and she had missed that. And him. "I missed you too."

"I honestly don't remember."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Even though she couldn't see it, Morrigan smiled knowing that she felt the same way. Well, we'll just have to make sure that we won't be missing to much of each other from now on.

As for the next date, how about you pick. He would do just about anything that she wanted to.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 pm

"I think we can manage that." Scarlett smiled. She did not want to be away from him as long as she was again, if she could help it.

"How about the pier? All the rides, the Ferris wheel. You can win me a stuffed animal. And maybe we'll find time for a late night swim."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:14 am

Morrigan nuzzled her neck as she talked. Mmm, a late night swim is doable. Now when would you like to go? He shifted a little bit so he could see her face better.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Alec noted the two lovers birds sitting along the shore and sighed. Tired of feeling self pity for well herself Alec stood up and prepared to leave when the sudden thought appeared, why not go for a run? she smiled slyly as she turned toward the city and began walking to the woods. Her tears dried up.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:19 am

"I'm free whenever." Scarlett smiled at him. It was the beauty of having no solid schedule. She could change it at any time if she wished.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:15 am

Morrigan glanced up when he saw the girl who seemed upset, but that quick she was gone. Returning attention to Scarlett, he ran his hands up and down her arms lightly. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a swim. He leaned back long enough to pull off his t-shirt, and left it to the side, Morrigan pulled her back against his chest once again. How about a mid-week date, break things up a bit. How's Wednesday sound?

Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Scarlett noticed the girl as well, but the girl was gone before she could do anything. Looking back to Morrigan, she nodded in agreement to his suggestion of a swim. "Wednesday sounds great."

Wanting to tease him, she broke away from his hold and moved out to the water. Stopping, she turned around to looked at him with her hands on her hips and her head tilted. "You coming or not?" Her grin and teasing tone gave her away.

Welcome To The Beach Olivia-wilde-may-13
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am

Wednesday it is then. He watched her slip out of his hold and get in the water. A small grin formed on his face as he watched her. Oh yeah, I'm coming. Morrigan jumped up and ran into the water, catching Scarlett around her waist only to swing her around before putting her down once again.

Now what are you going to do? He cocked his eyebrow and chuckled.

Welcome To The Beach 244meyersjonathan100506

(This man must not like getting his picture taken without a shirt - I can't find any...Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep looking. LOL)
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 am

Scarlett grinned watching him come after her. She laughed as he caught her then swung her around. When he asked a question, she pretended to consider for a moment. "Hmmm... How does kiss you sound?" Before he could answer, she did just that, and kissed him.

((Can't find any either. Weird considering he looks good minus his shirt))
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:56 pm

He pursed his lips to speak, Morrigan was caught off guard with her kiss - not that he minded. His arms were already around her waist, so he pulled her in closer as he kissed her deeply. He pulled back from the kiss momentarily and looked to her, then kissed her again.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Her arms found their way around his neck. One settling on his neck, while the other weaved into his hair as they kissed.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next