The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

+10
Shea
Anthony
Rune
Grayson
Alec Layne
Riley
Kale
Bryn
Tristan
Rachel
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Rune Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Rune stepped into the small cafe and smiled. In all of her years, this was one thing she was happy coming across. The coffee of the early 1800's left something to be desired. Grabbing a cup of straight up black coffee, she moved to one of the little bistro tables outside.

The uneasiness that had bugged her a few days ago was back again. Something wasn't right and she knew it. Rune had poured over her family bibles and Grimoire's as to what could possibly be happening. Frowning as she thought about the little note written next her father's name - she didn't know what to make of it. It was just one word.

Ciar

It meant black in Gaelic, but it confused her to say the least.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 4 Robin-wright-2
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Cassie sat at the table and sipped at her Chair spice tea. It was strange being back in her hometown after so long. Perhaps this time things would go right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 am

Anthony had wandered through town for the better part of the night and came upon the small cafe that Sage was always talking about. Maybe he would get her a cup of something and go see her. Heading inside, he realized that it was early and the patrons were few.

Spotting a blonde sitting by herself, Anthony smiled to her. Hello there. How are you?

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 4 Anthonynod
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

" Oh hi...." Cassie said to the strange man who walked up suddenly. And he was really strange. Something about him gave her the 'stay-away-from vibes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Anthony smiled to her, he could tell that she was on edge - his vamp senses picked that up. Um, I don't bite - really. And he didn't, at least humans anyway. Unsure of why he made her uneasy, he quickly shrugged.

Nodding his head cordially, Anthony started making his way to the counter to order up that coffee drink for Sage.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 4 Jared37
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Cassie felt bad, her unease of people must have scared him away, but it wasn't her fault she was so untrusting of others, was it?
"Sorry" She said as he walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 am

Anthony heard her apology and stopped at the table once again on his way out. My name is Anthony, and it's a pleasure to meet you. He hesitated for a few moments before speaking again. Are you alright?
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 am

" uh, yea. It's just strange being back here that's all."
Cassie took another sip of her chai drink and took a look around her. So many shops she didn't recognize and a few she did. But it was really the people that caught her attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Anthony shook his head not so much in agreement, but understanding. It's always strange to come back to a place where you haven't been for a long time. I get it.

He didn't want to overstay his welcome, so he turned to head out of the cafe. Hope to see you around sometime.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:44 pm

His ass is F-I-N-E....
Cassie thought before returning her attention to her chai, which was now empty. Well she needed to get up anyways. Time to reminisne.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 am

Shea sat st the table, her mind filled with a million things at once.
What was wrong with her
What was happening
What was she. most importantly.

Everything was upside down. Her gift was defective or something. One minute it's helping and the next it's hurting the patient. Was she losing her mind just like her mother?
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Marina sat at one of the tables with her coffee and muffin. Normally she would simply watch out the window as the world passed by. Today, however, a single sheet of paper sat on the table, as she quietly sketched.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Sage wrote:Sage laughed. "She's been at the same dinner table with my brother, so I'm sure she'd be okay with us girls." Before she could dial the phone, Rose drug her across the street. "Okay...now can I call her?"

She giggled and texted Marina instead. Hey, what are you up too? Would you like to meet me and a friend at the Morning Star Cafe for some girl time?

She hit the send button and grinned to Rose.
Marina pulled out her phone after hearing the small ding that meant a text had been received. She smiled while reading the message. It was rather ironic given she was already downtown, rather than at home.

She typed out a message in reply. 'Sure, I'd love to. I'm close by, so if you're not there already, I'll grab us a table.' She hit send then started walking in the direction of the cafe.

When she arrived, Sage and her mystery friend were no where in sight. So as promised, she got a table, explaining that she was waiting on friends.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Rose rushed into the cafe and tried her best to wait patiently.
" Hey Sage where's this friend of yours? " Rose searched through the crowd and spotted a lonely woman sitting impassively.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 am

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 4 Amber_Tamblyn_wicked0191bg

While happening to glance up, Marina saw Sage along with another woman. She waved them over with a bright smile.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 pm

With a friendly smile, Rose stuck out her hand. " Hi I'm Rose! Nice to meet you!"
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Marina shook the outstretched hand. "Nice to meet you, Rose. I'm Marina." She smiled at the pair, gesturing for them to sit down.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 am

Sage smiled and gave Marina a quick hug before sitting down between the girls. "How have you been?" It seemed like it had been forever since she had seen Marina.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 am

"I've been good. Just a bit of a quiet homebody. What about you? How have you been?"
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu May 05, 2011 7:34 am

"Same here, just been busy between the shop and home." Sage shrugged a little and giggled. "This place has some really good muffins." She looked between both girls.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 pm

"I know." Marina giggled. She loved desserts. "What have you two been up to today?"
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 pm

"Rose swung by the shop and decided that we needed to have a girls night out. So here we are." Sage looked up and down the sidewalk before smiling to waitress. "I'd like a mocha cappuccino please...ooooh, and a blueberry muffin." She looked back at Marina and Rose, wondering if there were going to get anything.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Tue May 10, 2011 1:07 am

Marina smiled at the waitress, ordering after Sage did. "Blended vanilla coffee and a brownie." She wanted cold coffee, rather than hot.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Tue May 10, 2011 12:57 pm

" Ohh choices, I'll take mango tea with a chocolate filled crescent, a blueberry muffin sounds splendid as well, the Italian flat-bread without peppers please and I'll take two white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and two cheesecake bites. I think that's all. "
She handed her menu to the waitress and checked her phone, still nothing from Kale.
" So girls what's the latest gossip? "
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 am

Sage looked over to Rose and giggled. "A bit hungry are we?" She shrugged a little bit. "As for gossip, I got nothing." She lived a relatively drama-free life - so she really didn't have anything...
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum