The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

+10
Shea
Anthony
Rune
Grayson
Alec Layne
Riley
Kale
Bryn
Tristan
Rachel
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe Empty Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Rachel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 pm

For coffee, tea, scones doesn't matter get it here!

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe CafeVivExp
Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe Cafes
Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe Cafe2
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://writershavenforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe Empty Re: Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Tristan Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Tristan had been walking along the streets for awhile just passing the time. Eventually he walked by a cafe. The smells made him stop. Glancing at the building, he wondered if Bryn might want to get coffee with him. It could not hurt to see. Pulling out his phone, he sent her a text.

Want to meet me for coffee at the Morning Star Cafe?

After hitting send, he sat down at one of the small tables outside, waiting to see if she said yes or no.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe Elijah-elijah-wood-1455708-926-1222
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 am

Bryn was out and about when she heard her phone go off, and instantly became giddy when she read the message. She looked around at her surroundings, trying to remember where the cafe was - luckily it was just a few blocks from where she was at.

Making quick time towards her destination, Bryn saw Tristan sitting at one of the outside tables. She stopped at the table and smiled. Hey you.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:48 am

Tristan looked up a few seconds before she got to the table. He had hoped she would say yes and come. "Hey. I'm glad you came." He gestured to the seat across from him. He would go in soon and order for the both of them. "How have you been?"
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Tristan looked up a few seconds before she got to the table. He had hoped she would say yes and come. "Hey. I'm glad you came." He gestured to the seat across from him. He would go in soon and order for the both of them. "How have you been?"

Nodding slightly, blushing enough, Bryn sat down across from him and placed the bags under her chair. I was out doing some errands and was just around the corner when you texted. She placed her hands on the table as she looked to him. I've been good. Things have been quiet at work, so I've been trying to busy myself with volunteering still. How have you been?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Tristan smiled at her. "I'm glad you've been good." He paused for a moment. "I've been good too. Busying myself with a myriad of things."

"What's your drink of choice? My treat. And a pastry too if you like. They make great ones."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Bryn smiled. Idle hands are the devil's work... She giggled as she looked up to Tristan.

Hmmm... She glanced marques to see what was on special today. I'll take a Cafe au Lait with chocolate whipped cream. and surprise me with a pastry. Bryn repositioned her sunglasses on the top of her head.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Tristan nodded with a smile then stood. "I'll be right back." He went inside the cafe and to the counter. He placed their order, paid, then waited by the edge of the long counter. It only took a minute or two before he was carrying the two drinks and pastries outside.

He set the things on the table, hers in front of her, his in front of his chair. Once Tristan sat down, he smiled. "Little raspberry cakes, with cream cheese. One of my favorites of theirs." Each little cake set on small plates.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 am

Bryn smiled as he left and she watched the passers-by while he was gone. She had just returned her bag to under her seat when he reappeared with the drinks and pastries.

Ooh, thank you. Raspberries are my fav. She took a sip of her drink, giggling when she felt some of the whipped cream end up on her nose. Guess you can dress me up, but can't take me out. She grabbed a napkin to remove the chocolate cream from her nose before it had a chance to drip onto the table.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Tristan chuckled. "Its endearing." He smiled at her. "I'm glad I picked the right pastry."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Bryn rolled her eyes while she laughed. Endearing...right... To knock down some of the whipped cream, Bryn ran her finger over the top and scooped some up and sucked it off her finger.

So are you still up for playing with the dolphins?
Bryn took a sip of her coffee then a bite of the pastry.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:13 pm

"Laugh, but its true." Though by eating the whip cream as she did, he upgraded endearing to sexy.

"Yes, I am. Are you?" He blew on his drink then took a sip.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Bryn smirked as she took another sip of her drink, making sure that there was no left over whipped cream on her nose. Then I can't wait to see you do something endearing. She looked to him and grinned as she set her cup down. I'll be on the lookout, Tristan.

Yup, I can't wait. It was an excited combination of seeing the dolphins and being with him that made her smile and blush.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe ENTER_DEBS-BREWSTER_TB
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 pm

"I'm not sure I can do endearing." All he ever heard was cute, as if he was younger than he was.

Tristan smiled at her. "I can't wait either." He knew she would enjoy it, but he was hoping to make it a nice experience for her.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe Toronto48
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 am

Bryn reached out and lightly touched his hand. I think you're doing something endearing right now. You want me have a good time above all else...

As she slid her hand back, she stopped long enough to pick up the pastry and take a bite. So when would you like to go?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 am

His smile softened when she touched his hand. "That's true. I do." He admitted.

"My schedule is generally free. So the date is up to you."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:21 am

Bryn tilted her head just a little bit (and she was completely unaware that she had a crumb of pastry stuck to the corner of her mouth...) as she thought. How about tomorrow? It's supposed to be crazy hot, so maybe some time in the water with the dolphins would cool things down. She was really thinking 'but time in the water with you will be hot' and of course that made her blush. Sometimes she hated the fact that her emotions made themselves known on her face.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Tristan smiled with a nod. "Tomorrow is good." He watched her for a moment before deciding it was best to speak up. "You have a little... I'll get it for you." He reached across the small table, gently touching her face before brushing the crumb off with his thumb. His hand lingered for a moment before he pulled away.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 am

Bryn smiled when he agreed to the date, then blushed more when he reached for her face - to wipe away a crumb... Automatically she leaned into his touch briefly before he pulled away. Thanks, God I hope it wasn't there too long... Bryn picked up her napkin and made sure there weren't anymore crumbs lingering anywhere.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe D
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

Tristan smiled at her slight leaning. He then shook his head after her statement. "Not long, mere seconds."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Bryn placed her napkin down by her plate and grinned at Tristan. At least it wasn't there too long. She took a sip of her drink and watched the people walk by. So what's on your agenda for the rest of the day?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:20 pm

"My agenda is blank." Tristan smiled. "I'm free to do whatever I wish for the rest of the day." He paused for a moment. "What does your agenda look like for today?"
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Bryn rested her chin on her hand and thought for a moment. I was just going to do some shopping - I've already started, but that's about it. She finished up her last bit of coffee and smiled to him.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 pm

"Would you mind if I tagged along for part of your trip." He paused. "If not, I understand." He wasn't sure what she was buying.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Sure you can tag along - I've got to go to the grocery - that's a boatload of fun. She shrugged a little; And I was thinking of hitting a few shops, I'm going to be moving into my own apartment soon. I think Sage is going to rent out the apartment over her shop to me. Well at least I hope so. She knew that Blaze had mentioned something to Sage while she was gone, and he told Bryn that she would rent it to her once she put a few more hours in at the shop.

(sorry - I didn't realize that Tristan posted... my bad. LOL)
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum