The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

+10
Shea
Anthony
Rune
Grayson
Alec Layne
Riley
Kale
Bryn
Tristan
Rachel
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Kale Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Kale found himself enjoying speaking with this human more than most. And it was great to see her smile every now and then.
" Well I'm impressed. He seems to be gentlemen enough for my sister. And as i am finding out everything about you Riley is on a need to know basis. Which I find very inviting if you don't mind me saying"
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Riley Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah, cause I'm the open book. She laughed a bit before sipping her coffee which was gross since it was ice cold. Kale, would you mind driving me home? Unlike some of you 'guys', this human needs to sleep.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 pm

" What ever the lady wants, the lady shall have. After you " Kale said as he rose up and paid the bill.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

Riley stood and waited a minute as he paid the bill. Thanks for the coffee, Kale. She patted his shoulder before heading out the front doors and out onto the street beyond.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

" Wait Riley would you like a ride home? " Kale said, no gentleman could let a pretty lady walk home alone.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:06 pm

If you wouldn't mind. Her place wasn't that far away, but she didn't want to be walking at night. And as if to make a point, she walked over to his car and leaned on the door.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Kale stopped as Riley leaned against the car door looking better than the cheesecake he held in his hand. Taking out his phone with the other he struggled to work the camera.
" Smile beautiful " Kale said as he snapped her picture. He remotely unlocked the doors and opened the passengers for Riley. Once settled in, he said " Which way milady? "
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Rye smiled as he pulled out the camera, but at the last second she made a face. She wasn't big on getting her picture taken.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 3 Sandra-bullock-431x300

After they were in the car, she pointed towards Little Tokyo. It's about two miles that way. Thanks again for the lift.

(I've been dying to use that picture - thank you!!! lol)
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:53 pm

( No problem )

" Yes ma'am. " Kale started the car, the purr of it breaking the silence around them.
" Living in little Tokyo eh? " He said attempting to strike up conversation.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Claire walks down the street, wondering what she could do for a while. She spots a quaint little cafe and decides to enter.

The aroma smacked into her as soon as she opened the door. "This is a cute little place" she thought to herself. Claire takes her bag off her shoulder and proceeds to the back of the cafe and take a small table near the window. She takes a book out of her bag entitled Forensics for Beginners. She orders a small coffee and begins to study.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Claire wrote:Claire walks down the street, wondering what she could do for a while. She spots a quaint little cafe and decides to enter.

The aroma smacked into her as soon as she opened the door. "This is a cute little place" she thought to herself. Claire takes her bag off her shoulder and proceeds to the back of the cafe and take a small table near the window. She takes a book out of her bag entitled Forensics for Beginners. She orders a small coffee and begins to study.

Alec woke with a splitting headache. Hangovers were not fun just as she remembered. But Alec had the perfect remedy. Walking to the Cafe took nothing but a few minutes. The smell of honey buns and coffee called to her. Seeing only one other woman with dark hard here Alec though nothing of her own appearance. Sitting at a table near the back she drank her coffee.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am

Claire stares at her book, studying it so intently that she barely realizes the young woman who enters the cafe. She grabs a notebook out of her bag on the floor and begins writing notes in it. She picks up her coffee and begins to sip. The sound of the coffee steamer startles her and she spills a little bit onto her book. "Well this is just perfect." She stands up in a huff and walks over to the counter to get a rag to clean up the mess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 am

Alec saw the spill happen before it did. Grabbing napkins, Alec tossed them at the frazzled young woman.
" Coffee and books don't mix as you see. " Alec said, her sensitivity to light fading. She was getting better at hangovers.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:01 am

Claire catches the napkins, looks at the man, nods her head in her thanks and walks back to the table. Embarrassed, she proceeds to clean up the spilled coffee and toss the wet napkins away in the nearby trash can. She sits down and just buries her head in her book.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:46 am

" Your welcome, and might wanna try not sticking your nose in a book. Kinda helps preventing spills in the future. " Alec said before shortly taking leave.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Claire just sits at the little table, disappointed in herself. "And I wonder why I don't make any friends," she thinks aloud quietly to herself. Claire gathers all of her books and such, stuffs them in her bag and places it gently on the floor. She begins to sip on her newly brewed coffee and stare outside at all of the cars and people going by, day dreaming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

Drake flipped his phone shut after talking with the Realtor - the warehouse was his, of course after wheeling and dealing with her, he got it down under the price he was willing to pay.

Catching the aroma fresh brewed coffee and cannolis, - hey, he may be a werewolf but he had a huge sweet tooth - he rounded the corner and into the dwelling to grab one of each. Smiling to the dark-haired girl by the window, Drake placed his order, adding on an extra connoli. Once he got his order, he stopped at the table where the girl was. I hope you don't mind... Normally Grayson wasn't this forward, but she looked lonely.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 3 Heathledger-1
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Claire looks up at the young man and gives a little smile. "No, of course not," she says shyly. Claire picks up her cup and sips the warm coffee, her eyes still on the young man in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Drake scented that the girl was different, but he wasn't about to play his hand on how he knew. I'm Grayson, or Drake, it's a pleasure to meet you. Shifting his weight, he smiled wryly. What are you reading?

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 3 HEATH-LEDGER-2
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

Claire looks up at Drake and then down at the book in her hands. She lifts the book off the table, standing it up right so that he could see the title. "I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to these things," she said with a corny smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:19 am

Drake nodded at the title of the book - it was one he had never heard of. He wasn't much of a reader - but he was trying to make small talk, of which he usually wasn't good at.

And these things would be? I'm not familiar with the title.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 3 Heath201
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Claire chuckles. "Basically it's studying murder scenes and bodies," she looks at the man, then back down at her book.

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Drake's eyebrows lifted in shock and curiosity. You going to be come a CSI or something? She didn't seem like the type for blood and gore, but then again most didn't know what he was capable of when he was in wolf's form.

(my bad - I'm sorry, I thought I posted to you... )
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Claire nods and looks down at her book. "It's always fascinated me," she stares interested at the bloody pictures on the page.

[Lol. No worries, same here xD.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Grayson glanced at the picture and shuddered a bit - it was partially an act, blood and guts didn't bother him at this point in his life, although he didn't really like it.

So you walk on the dark side, huh? I keep hearing that they have cookies. Is that true? He took a sip of his cooling coffee and grinned.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 3 63070_video-208525-remembering-heath-ledger
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum