The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

+10
Shea
Anthony
Rune
Grayson
Alec Layne
Riley
Kale
Bryn
Tristan
Rachel
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Sage Sat May 28, 2011 11:01 pm

(forgot to quote Savannah)

Sage smiled as the girls went back and forth with there ideas, and it was in her nature to check out her surroundings. There was this blonde sitting by herself... Sage felt the need to excuse herself and talk to her.

"Pardon me ladies, I want to get a refill..." That was her ticket out of the topic at hand at the moment. She slid back he chair and headed towards the counter only to stop and smile and the blonde. "Hi." Sage was usually good at breaking the ice - within her own store - but outside of that, she was damn near speechless.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe

Post  Rose Novak Sat May 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Rose continued to have small talk with Marina when she noticed Sage was taking an awful long time with that refill. a quick glance around showed Sage talking with a beautiful blonde. That was when she got the idea it was time for her to see the gallery. She looked over at Marina,
" Well I will be the judge of that. What you say we head over? "
[img]Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 6 Kemmya10[/img]
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat May 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Marina followed Rose's gaze. "Shall we leave Sage to her conversation? She can always meet us."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sat May 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Looking back over at Sage, Rose decided that was a good idea.
" Yeah let's go that. But on our way out let's tell her what's up. " Rose stood and pulled out her wallet when the waitress came.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat May 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Marina paid her part of the bill then gestured to the waitress that Sage had not left, just moved. As she and Rose left, Marina stopped for a moment to tell Sage that they were going to the gallery. She could meet them later if she wanted to.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sat May 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Sage wrote:She slid back he chair and headed towards the counter only to stop and smile and the blonde. "Hi." Sage was usually good at breaking the ice - within her own store - but outside of that, she was damn near speechless.

Savannah found herself deep in thought, but hearing a voice had brought her back to the moment. Turning her head to face the woman who spoke to her, she smiled softly, politely responding back. "Hello."
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 am

Sage gave the girl a warm smile. "I didn't mean to interrupt your train of thought - you looked like you needed a friendly smile. My name is Sage. And let me fill you in on a little tip...the muffins here are the best in the city." She couldn't help but giggle a little bit.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 am

"It's alright," Savannah said with a soft smile, "I'm Savannah." Stealing a glance at the menu, "And thank you for the tip. It'll be nice to know where to get a good muffin for breakfast."
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 am

Sage nodded in agreement as she smiled. "Nice to meet you Savannah. That's a beautiful name." Stealing a glance at the waitress; Sage took the to-go cup of her favorite concoction out of the girls hand. Nodding a 'thanks', Sage returned her vision back to Savannah. "Are you new to town?"
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm

"Nice to meet you as well. And thank you."

Savannah nodded, agreeing with the 'new in town' observation, "Yes, I am new to town. Just got here actually, I've been driving all night so decided to stop and get something to eat." She looked around the cafe, silently communicating that that was what had lead her here in the moment. She was quiet for a moment, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you know of any good hotels, motels, or even apartments within the area?" Savannah still needed to find a place to stay, temporarily or otherwise.
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm

The moment Sage heard apartment, she almost jumped out of her skin. She had been trying to rent out the small but furnished apartment above her shop for months, but to no avail. It seemed everyone wanted some kind of sprawling estates and crap now in days.

She reigned herself in for a moment before putting the offer out there. "Well, I just happen to know of an apartment that is fully furnished just on the outskirts of town. But there is a downfall... it's not really big and some people don't like the smell of herbs. Would you have a problem with that?" Sage couldn't help but shift her weight from one foot to the other as she smiled to Savannah.

Welcome To the Morning Star Cafe - Page 6 Normal_shoot021
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 pm

"Herbs? No, not at all." After all, most herbs were useful for cooking or had medicinal properties, and cooking was probably something she should learn now that she was going to be living on her own. And with it being fully furnished, she couldn't really pass that up, as all she had were her personal belongings with her. And while she was used to lavish places, coming to LA was about experiencing new things. "That sounds, great actually."
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

Sage gave a silent 'thank you' to the higher powers and smiled to Savannah before digging in her purse for a business card, placing it on the table next to Savannah's coffee mug. "Here is the address and I'll be at the shop tomorrow morning if you would like to stop by and check it out."

Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Picking up the business card, Savannah smiled, looking it over. Nodding, "Tomorrow morning will work great. You don't mind me showing up at about 9?" Savannah usually liked to get up early, but she knew most businesses didn't open until about 9 or 10 most often.
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm

"Nine is perfect. I'm usually opening up right about then." Sage bit the inside of her lip for a moment, she wondered if Savannah knew anything of the other creatures that walked among the humans. There were plenty that came into the shop. "If the door's locked, just knock - I may be hiding out in the storage room putting some herb bags together."
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Savannah smiled, "Okay, I can do that, no problem."
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 am

Feeling like there had been a reason for their introductions, Sage thought it was time to head on out. "Savannah, I'll leave you to your drink, and I'll see you tomorrow." She stepped back and gave a smile before heading out the door, maybe she would catch up with Rose and Marina, maybe not.

She gave a wave through the window before turning the corner and out of sight.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Savannah smiled, "Tomorrow it is."

After Sage had left, and waved through the window, she responded with a wave back before turning to her drink again.
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum