The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage's Oasis

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sage's Oasis - Page 2 Empty Re: Sage's Oasis

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:09 pm

"Alright, so that's one," Corey spoke slowly. Brushing the rest of the needles and such off her feet, she placed her shoes back on methodically.

Maddie just shrugged. "Don't know anyone other than him and Sheridan."

Remembering a question Blaze had asked, Corey spoke quietly, "We've been around the country."

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Marina smiled at what Sage said. "You're welcome. Its good to see you too."

Poking Blaze, she smiled at him. "Hello to you." The dark haired woman, she was sure she did not know. However, the blonde girl was familiar. Tilting her head in thought, it finally clicked. They had only actually talked once, so she was unsure if the other would remember her. "Hi Maddie."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 pm

(just going to be posting under one account for now - bear with me...)

Blaze's face went blank momentarily when he heard Sher's name but an awkward smile finally emerged as he looked to Indigo then to Maddie. Around the country... nice. At least you are getting to see different places. Feeling Marina's poke, he poked her back. Hey, Marina. Long time no see...

Sage moved a few things around on the table to make room for the cookies as she smiled. She couldn't help it.

Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Maddie bit her tongue slightly, looking up to the small brunette.

"Hi?"

She did look vaguely familiar, but Maddie couldn't place the name.

Maddie did notice the odd look on Blaze's face. She looked up to him curiously, not use to him going blank on her before snagging a cookie.

Corey just nodded in response, taking a water and sitting down on the porch with the air of someone completely at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Marina looked to Maddie. "We met once. I'm Marina."

((I tried posting Lyna, but my computer crashed))
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:32 pm

"So I gathered." Maddie smiled to her shyly, almost hiding behind Blaze now.

"You know who I am. She goes by Indigo." Maddie jerked her head lightly to Corey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Marina looked to Indigo with a smile. "Hello."

((I'm typing from my phone until my computer reboots, that's why the responses are so short.))
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 pm

(no worries )

Sage grabbed a bottle of water herself and leaned against the railing. Indigo, are you originally from around here?

Blaze watched Maddie snag a cookie, and grinned then almost hide behind him Are you still striking a pose, Maddie? And what are you doing?

No more did Blaze get the last word out, Anthony appeared on he porch - virtually out of nowhere. Let's get the party started. Kissing Sage's cheek, he nodded to the new girls and hugged Marina on the way into the house. He stopped long enough pat Blaze on the shoulder too.

The trio smiled when they saw Lyna appear.

(poop - have to edit again...)
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Lyna stopped just outside the door. She was unsure whether to knock or just come in. However, the decision was made for her when Marina waved for her to come in. Shyly smiling, she stepped inside, carrying a wide container. Blaze had mentioned bringing foood. So Lyna made up a batch of veggie dip. Along with it, she brought small vegetables and chips for dipping.

Her shy smile stayed. "Hello everyone."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:47 pm

"I'm still modeling, but not right now," Maddie answered quietly, not quite willing to move from her position behind him. Swallowing a little, she kept her human shield in place no matter what he thought about it.

It was Corey who looked towards her and shot Blaze a look. When she could see Maddie was focused on her cookie she mouthed 'crowd shy'.

At the first woman's question, she turned back to Sage.

"No, I'm not actually. Trying to place my accent?" Modulating her voice, she spoke again this time British, "'ow's it working for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Blaze shook his head lightly to the fact that Maddie seemed to be hiding and...shy??? Okay... So what are you doing now? Still in school? He nodded to Indigo when she mouthed 'crowd shy' then turned to Lyna. Hey, glad to see you. His crooked grin accompanied it.

Sage listened to the woman, grinning the while. Ahh, yes I caught it now. It's working real well.

Anthony looked around and for a brief moment, he felt strange - the only vamp in the room - and more than likely it would stay that way, maybe he shouldn't have come. Crapola... he thought... oh well to late...
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Corey started laughing.

"Well she is kind of in school..."

Maddie stuck her tongue out at her.

"Indigo tutors me," she murmured softly, staying clung to Blaze like a child does their security blanket.

Corey winked to Sage before speaking in a plain accent. "I can do either, certain words always come out the same though. Tends to trip people up. Isn't intentional though."

Her eyes were slowly drawn to Anthony. Examining him a moment, a slow smile spread across her face and she tilted her head in acknowledgment while Maddie quietly said hello to Lyna.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm

After hugging Anthony back, Marina a moment to help Lyna with the veggie tray. She then poked the other brunette. "I'm glad you came."

Marina smiled at Anthony. "You like popping out of nowhere, don't ya?"

Last edited by Marina on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Looking around, Maddie found the courage to speak up to more than just Blaze or Indigo.

"Blaze.. are we the only two blondes you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm

At least she's getting some kind of edumication. Blaze pulled her gently around from behind him, trying to her mingle some. Really no one bites here...and I do believe we are the only blonds at the moment.

I like you accent, it's very regal. Sage smiled to Indigo, happy that people felt at ease. She turned to Marina and Lyna, quickly giving her a hug. Thanks for bringing dip, it looks great!

Anthony acknowledged the new girl and smiled. It seemed like she had something up her sleeve. He then turned to Marina and smiled. Yes, I do - it's one of the perks of being a vamp.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 pm

While Maddie allowed Blaze to move her slightly, she immediately wrapped her arms around his and slid a hand into his.

"It isn't them biting that I'm afraid of," she muttered quietly.

Corey grinned a little to Sage.

"Why thank you. Someday I'd like to go to Britain and see just how well I fare there."

She paused. "Although admittedly, I've also been told I sounded Australian. It all depends I guess, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 pm

((Between my internet connection and the fact that we know have company that I apparently must talk to, I doubt I'll be able to post much more tonight. Maybe the occasional post, but I'll probably be too far behind to catch up. Unless the situation changes, I'm going to have to write Marina and Lyna out. Or make them super quiet.))
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 pm

((that bites doll. Sorry to hear it. G'luck!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 pm

(They can hang Anthony will nudge them every once in awhile. hehe - I don't see this wrapping up tonight anyway... It's all good)

Blaze gently squeezed Maddie's hand and smiled to her. Then what are you afraid of?

Sage giggled. I don't think I could tell the difference between them if I had a Brit and an Aussie in the room with me.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm

((Nevermind... I opted for abandoning what I was supposed to do. I'd much rather do this.))

Marina poked Anthony. "I imagine its a bit fun to scare people with." She smiled, teasing him just a bit. Looking to Sage as well, she smiled. "Are you feeling better?"

Lyna smiled almost a bit shyly at Blaze. "How have you been?"
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 pm

"Them period. There are so many..."

There was a reason, after all, that as a bored child she went walking through the woods and not the mall.

Corey gave her a small smile.

"It actually is noticeable in how the words are formed. That and, obviously, word choice."

She frowned briefly after catching sight of something out the window. Maddie was the one to speak. "Purple wings?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Anthony feigned hurt when Marina poked him. It is a source of amusement on occasion.

Smiling to Lyna, Blaze walked over to her (with Maddie in toe) to kiss her cheek. I've been good, thank you. You going to be ready for that movie soon? I know I am.

Sage shifted her weight a bit as she looked to Indigo. I made it from the east coast to the west coast - and that's about the farthest I'll get. I really like it out here. Sage's head snapped towards the window when she heard 'purple wings'. She could only hope that it was Kimi...
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Marina looked at him funny, knowing he was simply mocking hurt. "As if I could actually hurt you with a poke" She looked to the window. "More fairies?" The question sounded odd, but who knew.

Lyna smiled up at Blaze, a bit less shy. "That's good. Yes, I am."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Corey shrugged. "There isn't any shame in it."

Noticing Maddie dragging about, she clucked her tongue at the girl. Reluctantly, Maddie let go of him so he could talk to his friend without her dragging around. Instead she moved to the window, watching the flickering light bulb effect outside.

She wasn't sure what was happening, but by the time it stopped, and she had turned around, there was a strange, shadowless girl behind her.

Sage's Oasis - Page 2 Laurabreckenridge-dot-net_relate-19

"Ello lovelies."

((and as always, that hair means wings. on her back, not head, but.. yeah.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Marina was not phased when Kimi appeared out of nowhere. She had met her once or twice before. However, she could not remember if they had introduced themselves or not. Nevertheless, Marina smiled at her. "Hi."

Lyna was not exactly used to people appearing out of nowhere. Though her surprise was not completely visible. She smiled her hello.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum