The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage's Oasis

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sage's Oasis - Page 7 Empty Re: Sage's Oasis

Post  Blaze Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 am

Blaze laughed. Hey, you can't fault a guy for trying to get a date with two cute girls now, can ya? He teased back. But if you want to come on a date with me and Lyna, I'm sure she won't mind.

While the girls were close, Blaze walked over and hugged them again, this time he kissed both of their cheeks. Thank you for being Sage's friends.

He stepped back, tilting his head and grinning. Don't worry about the rest, I'll get it.

Sage's Oasis - Page 7 0000060372-34114L
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Both women laughed, with Marina shaking her head. "I think I'll leave you two to... what it is y'all will be doing on your date."

Lyna smiled. "Of course we're Sage's friends." Marina nodded in agreement to that. Lyna was quiet for a moment before speaking again. "I guess I can go too, so you have time to clean up."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 am

Blaze smiled to Marina then turned to Lyna. If you like to stay for a bit, I'm sure I wouldn't mind. He didn't want her to feel as though he was kicking her out of the house.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 am

Lyna smiled almost shyly. "Its alright. I'll see you soon, remember." She collected her things then waited on Marina.

Marina quietly finished gathering her stuff then waved goodnight. She walked down to her car. She took her time getting her things inside, unsure of whether or not she should wait for Lyna or not.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 am

Blaze walked to the end of the porch watching the girls go. He waved to them both before disappearing back into the house to get some more containers and finish cleaning up.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Anthony slipped in Sage's place, placing the cooling liquid on the counter wondering where she was at.

Spirit had finally warmed up to him and he scratched his head. Well, it's about time. He sat on the couch and flicked on the tv hoping something good was on. Yeah - not happening...
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am

Sage emerged from her room looking gaunt and tired. She tried to smile when she saw Anthony - but for all she could muster it just wasn't working. Once she sat down next to him, she instinctively curled into his side.

"Mom's not well, I think I need to move back home." There was so much here that she now called home, but her mom was her life line. "Blaze said he'd run the shop, and I have Bryn and M... and you. But I think Blaze needs to be at home with her too..." She had no room to talk for Blaze - he was his own man with his own life.

Feeling Anthony's arms wrap around her, Sage finally let herself break down and cry to the point of exhaustion. And she knew that she would wake up at some point safe, warm and secure with him protectively by her side.

Sage's Oasis - Page 7 Normal_shoot02-3
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Blaze checked on Sage - their mom's "ploy" to get her to move back to the east coast almost worked. Blaze had done a little bit of needling of his own, and his mom was lonely, hence the whole act trying to get either Sage or himself to move back home.

Clicking the door shut behind him, he nodded to Anthony - who in his own right looked a bit lost - and headed out to the porch to fix some of the twinkle lights that had fallen from the gutters and that's when he heard his phone.

Looking at her cell phone, she sent him a text. 'Merry Christmas! If you don't have your day filled already, could we maybe see each other?' She retyped the last bit of the text several times before settling.

Smiling at the message, Blaze typed back a response. Merry Christmas to you too! My day is pretty quite, I'd love to see you. Where would you like to meet?

Flipping his phone closed, Blaze walked back into the house to retrieve the small present that he had gotten for Lyna, just so he wouldn't forget it on his way out.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Lyna wrote:
Her expression brightened when her phone went off with a text message. Even more when Lyna read the contents. She considered for a moment before typing a response.

Anywhere is fine. Several places are closed. Some restaurants are open. After a moment, she sent the text.

Leaning against the railing, he waited until he heard the familiar ringtone of Lyna's number. Flipping open the phone quickly, he thought a moment before responding.

How about I come to you? I'll even bring dinner. Glancing at his watch, he figured that one of the stores would still be open - even if it was just for a bit longer. He would wait for her response before asking if there was anything special she wanted.

Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 am

Lyna wrote:Lyna opened the text message after hearing the message arrive. She smiled while reading it. Typing, she sent a message back.

That would be nice. Anything vegetarian is fine. She typed out her address before hitting send.

Blaze had moved back into the house and was chatting with Anthony when his phone chirped. Reading her text he grinned. "Vegetarian, huh?" He chuckled when he watched Anthony shrug. "Thanks for the help, pal..."

Typing out a new message; Blaze couldn't help but smile. Vegetarian it is. See you in a bit. Grabbing a few things out of the fridge, Blaze started towards the door before remembering that he had bought something small for Lyna and it took him only a moment to retrieve it before he headed out the door. "Anthony, tell Sage I'll see her later."
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum