The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage's Oasis

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sage's Oasis - Page 5 Empty Re: Sage's Oasis

Post  Sage Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Smiling at her answer, Blaze took a sip of his drink before continuing. Good to know, I volunteer at an animal shelter and didn't know if you would be interested in coming along for a ride sometime?

Sage knew the feeling. I'm just glad to be back to my old self, everything is healed and I'm raring to go. I really did miss the happenings at the shop. She looked around for Anthony wondering where he went. Hmmm, wonder where Veggie-vamp went?
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Lyna smiled, lighting up just a bit. "I'd really like that."

Marina nodded. "I can imagine. Despite the fact that I do spend a lot of time at home, I still would go a little stir crazy." She glanced around when Sage mentioned Anthony. "I don't know."

((Sorry it took me so long. Busy days...))
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 am

Blaze smiled at the idea that they had few dates lined up already. Are you particular to either cats or dogs?

Sage shrugged figuring that Anthony went to get something to eat. Maybe he went hunting. Don't get me wrong, I like spending time here, but it can get lonely out here although I always seem to have someone popping by unannounced. Sage giggled at the thought of meeting new people on her own porch.

(no worries. Smile )
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Lyna smiled. "I love them both. For different reasons."

Marina nodded. "Being alone is not fun all the time. I like having company."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Blaze ate down a chip as he listened to Lyna. I like dogs, but cats are cute too. I got Spirit from the shelter for Sage's birthday a few months ago.

Finishing up her drink, Sage looked to Marina. I'm always up for company too. I love Blaze but my brother can be a pain.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 am

Lyna nodded with a smile. "That's very sweet of you. I'd love to get a dog; I just spend too much time away from home. A cat would be better, I suppose."

"Brothers can be." Marina laughed a bit. "I spend most of my time at work or at home, so I usually busy myself enough to where I don't notice when I'm alone."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 pm

When I get a place of my own, I'll be having a few dogs. Blaze didn't know when that day would come, but sooner or later he'd be out in his own place. Cats are pretty self-sufficient though.

I tend to the herbs around here, and you know I haven't been hiking in awhile, maybe I should do that too. The fresh air would do me good.
Sage tried to decide when she would go.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:03 pm

"I would like to have both. But leaving a dog home alone that much seems... unfair." Lyna smiled small. "I can see wanting to be on your own. Its lonely sometimes though, if you don't have enough to keep you busy all the time."

"I usually go walking on the beach. Sometimes the woods suit my mood. But its easier to get lost." Marina shrugged a bit.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 am

Blaze rolled his shoulders a bit. I can handle lonely most of the time, but critters would fill that void I'm sure. His need to watch over his sister was greater than getting his own place at the moment.

The beach...hmmm, I haven't been to the beach in forever. I'm sure the area down by your place is nice and quiet, maybe I could stop by one day and we could comb the beach for awhile. Sage smiled and placed her napkin over her plate.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Lyna nodded. "I just busy myself. Work, writing, hobbies..." She trailed off at the end.

"I love the beach. I'll spend hours roaming about. Which you think would have given me a tan by now, but no." Marina smiled before glancing to her arm. Yes, she was a bit tanner since moving to Los Angeles. However, she just did not tan like most did. "So, yea, I'd like that."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Blaze took note that Lyna kinda stopped talking about herself. Smiling, he looked to her. And what are some of your hobbies? I know you like to write, so enlighten me... Leaning back in his chair, his smile turned to an interested grin.

Sage's Oasis - Page 5 11334838_gal

Sage nodded knowing that it was really easy to get lost in the woods - that's probably why she enjoyed it so much. Let me know when the shop is closed, we can go hang on the beach. Hell, maybe I can even get M to come out of hiding.

Sage's Oasis - Page 5 1001

(wow, my kids wanted to use pics tonight. LOL)
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Lyna was quiet for a moment after Blaze asked his question. "I like yoga and reading." She offered the two things, unsure of what any one actually considered a hobby.

Marina smiled with a nod. "One can hope. I haven't seen her in what feels like forever."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 pm

You know that my hobby is racing. He scratched his chin thoughtfully. Well, at least I think I did tell you. So you know how to drive stick? Blaze rested his chin in his hand.

Sage nodded in agreement. I haven't seen her in like forever either.She gets like this once in awhile. Maybe if we gang up on her, she'll cave. She tapped on the arm of the chair, almost like she was conspiring a plot.

Last edited by Sage on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:38 pm

"You did mention racing." Lyna shook her head. "There was never any need to learn."

Marina smiled. "Its a conspiracy."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:55 am

He knew that there were certain girls that 'liked' racing - the car chicks who hung out at the races to see if they could hook up with one of the drivers, usually the winner, after the race was over. Blaze knew Lyna wasn't like that. Maybe I could take you to a race - at a race track sometime, if you're interested... Racetrack racing was fun too.

Sage looked out over the woods and smiled. The sun was setting and she could see bits and pieces of it through the trees. The pinks were especially bright at the moment. I bet you this sunset would be beautiful over the beach right now.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 am

Lyna was quiet for just a second or two before nodding. "I would like that." Truthfully, she was going for him.

Marina nodded. "The sunset on the beach is always beautiful. The way the colors reflect on the water."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Blaze noted her hesitation and smiled. You know you don't have to go... It's loud, and well loud. He laughed a bit before he continued. We have a few things lined up already to do, so we'll put that one on the back burner.

Sage recalled some of the sunsets she had spent with Morawena and smiled. I remember, maybe I should divvy up some nights and head out to the beach to watch them. She looked back to Marina; Although watching the rays split up behind the trees is breathtaking too.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 pm

"No. I do want to go. I just..." Lyna was never good at explaining her slight hesitations. "I want to go. Really."

Marina nodded with a fond smile, picturing the sky painted for a sunset. "Sunsets are always beautiful."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 am

Blaze warmly smiled to her and questioned; You just...what? Aren't sure of the whole thing? He didn't want her to be uncomfortable around him.

There is an idea for a painting. Could you paint me one, and I could hang it over the fireplace? Maybe something with the sun setting through the trees? Sage almost got giddy at the thought.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 am

Lyna blushed a light shade of pink. "I don't hesitant on purpose. Its just a reaction for me. Like blinking."

Marina nodded with a smile. "Sure."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:41 am

Blaze looked down to the table for a moment, he hadn't meant to make her blush. Alright then, it'll give us something to look forward too. Picking up the last chip on his plate, Blaze munched on it as he thought about the few things that they had seemed to have lined up already.

Sage nodded in agreement; Thank you, that would be great. She then fell into a comfortable silence for a little bit.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:44 am

Lyna noticed Blaze looking down. "Its nothing you did. Its second nature by now." She admitted the words in a soft tone.

Marina nodded then glanced out to see the colors of light filtering through the trees.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 am

I just don't want you to be uncomfortable around me. If I happen to make you that way - just punch me or something. He smiled to Lyna.

Sage looked back to Marina and smiled. It actually turned out to be a nice evening. I couldn't ask for better company.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Lyna smiled, trying to break out of her shell. If only just a little. "You might regret that." Her smile said she was teasing. Being a bit more serious, she shook her head. "You don't make me uncomfortable." Yes, he made her blush, but in a good way.

Marina nodded with a smile. "It did. This is nice."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 am

Blaze grinned. You think so? I'd be able to take you... He laughed a bit at the teasing that was going back and forth.

Sage leaned her head back on the chair, enjoying the cooling air. So when do you think you would like to take the candle classes? I can set them up whenever. Really her schedule was open, and she would accommodate people as best as she could.

(sorry I didn't respond last night, I came home from my first full day; made dinner and pretty much crashed on the couch. LOL)

Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum