The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Estate

+4
Anthony
Morawena
Marina
Gryffyn
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Estate Empty The Estate

Post  Gryffyn Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

(I hope that's an okay name... I wasn't sure what else to use. If you want to call it something else, Marina - just let me know.)

Marina wrote:Marina smiled, glad that he agreed. She couldn't very well let him go right back into the sunlight.

Finally coming up to the property line, he smiled at the surroundings. How some things never changed. Looks like you are home, My Lady... As always, the house was inviting to everyone.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

The Estate Empty Re: The Estate

Post  Marina Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 pm

"Looks like we are." Marina smiled then walked up to the back door. After getting the door open she walked inside and held it open for him.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:40 am

Thank you. He smiled as he stepped inside. Glancing around the kitchen, Fyn sat down on one of the barstools that was near the breakfast bar. Seems all's quiet on the home front.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am

"It always is. Whether people are home or not." Marina smiled small. She got herself a bottle of water.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

M made her way back from the spa and resort to feel a bit rested - but not completely. She knew that she should have stopped by Sage's, but she just wasn't in the party type of mood. As she trudged up to her bedroom, she shook her head - she was alone again. M had a hunch that Marina was over at Sage's, and she would catch up with her later.

Upon entering her room, M opened the double doors to the small balcony - enjoying the beach air. It didn't take her long to change and head out onto the deck, just to watch the moon rise and listen to the sounds around her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Anthony jumped the balcony only to surprise his M&M. Hey frog, long time no see. He leaned in and kissed her cheek and in a move he hadn't done in seemed like forever, Anthony sat down on the patio floor next to her, leaning into her.

Of course, he had to make a face with his next move. - Anthony then wrapped his arm around her leg - the two chatted awhile - catching up on everything that they had missed with each other.

Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 am

Morawena was fine with the conversation up till the moment Anthony dropped the bomb. Scurrying off the chair, M looked to him from the other side of the porch. Are you serious? Why me? Her hand went to her neck almost instantaneously, her expression one of bewilderment.

Laughing nervously as she turned to look out over the water, she shook her head. I have to think about it. In her mind there was nothing to think about - she wouldn't want to spend the rest of eternity walking this earth as a vampire - even if it was with Anthony.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:43 am

Anthony watched M's reaction and was flooded with emotions.Hurt, anger, sadness. Oh, I see how it is, it's okay to be bitten, but not to become one of us. Don't hold out hope that someone else will turn you.

Walking up behind her, Anthony wrapped his arms around her waist and spoke softly into her hair. M, you are the first one on my list that I would want to take as my fledge. I just have you and Sage now. Pulling her closer, Anthony felt M stiffen slightly under his hold, so he eased up his hug. I know I had a rough time of it after I was turned, but look who my sire is. That should explain it all.

He turned her around so he could look to her. Morawena, please just think about it. I would never let anything happen to you. This would be my ultimate protection plan for you. I want to spend eternity with you.

Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:08 am

M knew Anthony would be hurt by her reactions, but she was startled that he even asked her such a question. Listening to him, M felt Anthony turn her around to look at him. She touched his face and smiled.

My Sweet Antony, just let me think about it, please. She knew that he didn't expect an answer in the here and now, but she had to say something. I have no idea why you would want to spend forever with me. I can be overbearing, annoying, a general pain in the ass. You may want to rethink your invitation. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned into his chest. She knew that she would have to give him a definite answer soon.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

Anthony watched her, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. I know you can be all of the above, but that's what I love about you. He rested his chin atop her head when she leaned into him. You aren't a general pain in the ass, you are a very different kind of pain in the ass. He laughed while he held her for a moment.

He had an idea. You know, we haven't spent a lot of time together lately, so let's start now. With one swift movement, Anthony picked up Morawena and jumped over the balcony, landing with a thump on the ground below. Let's go for a walk on the beach. The two of them started down to the usually deserted section of sand. He took off ahead of her, then slowly turned and lifted his shirt. Come on, you know you want this, mmm hmmm... He did a funny little dance to match.

Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 am

M watched Anthony dance in front of her and laughed before settling down a bit. Are you serious? I would have to sleep with you? That's it! Deal's off! She narrowed her eyes before giggling. No really, that's not part of the package is it? Waving her hands back and forth she caught up to Anthony, waiting for an answers.

Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:27 am

Anthony feigned disappointment. No you wouldn't have to sleep with me. While it's an entertaining idea - no we don't have to sleep together. Not all sires sleep with their Turns - thank god for that. I would have killed myself if I slept with Ria. He shuddered at that thought.

This made him wonder if she was really thinking about letting him turn her, or if she was just humoring him with the questions. Would you like to know anything else? Anthony stopped and waited for Morawena to catch up to him before they started down the beach again.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:27 am

By the time the house appeared in her view, Marina was tired. All she wanted was to sit down and drink some water. Looking toward Miles, she spoke. "Did you want to come inside? Rest for awhile."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:55 pm

" Your boyfriend won't eat me? " Miles said as they continued to walk towards her home.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm

"No. He's of the vegetarian persuasion. Mainly mountain lion. Plus, he would only be upset if you hurt me. And you didn't." Marina typed in the security code for the back door before walking inside. She made a beeline for the fridge, getting a bottle of water. "Want something to drink?"
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 pm

" Whiskey please. " The house was grand inside much like the castle he imagined the princess living in.
" And this prince of yours is?"
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Marina did not drink so it took her a few moments to actually locate the liquor. Once she found it, she grabbed one of the glasses as well. Pouring up an acceptable amount, she set the glass on the counter in front of Miles.

Before responding to him, she took a moment to drink roughly a fourth of her bottle of water. "Is what?" She was lost as to what he meant. "Well, he's not here. Obviously."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 am

" Obviously." The scent of him was beginning to bother him a little. " Probably safer with the wolf then when he gets here I bet. "
Miles drank the whiskey swiftly, the gentle burning felt great as he prepared another glass.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:15 pm

"You don't mean me any harm. To him, that's the big issue. So you'll be fine." Marina nodded a bit to her own statement. Edward would know Miles meant no harm by his thoughts. Plus, she had already mentioned him.

Noticing his empty glass, she placed the bottle in front of him. "Help yourself, if you want."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:15 pm

" Hunny if I were to help myself, you'd be my drink but I will settle with whiskey. " Miles filled up to the rim and drank some more looking around at his surroundings. He had already marked the escape paths if need be.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Now, Marina knew that would get Miles killed. Hopefully, he knew better than to do that. "That's not something I would want to see the end to."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:24 pm

" Does that sound like you care princess? " Miles chuckled. The laughter made him think of Alec, and how she seemed to put a smile on his face no matter the situation. His heart became heavy with thoughts of her...
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:55 pm

"We're friends, right? I'm not quite sure what he would do, but I know I would hate for it to happen to you." Marina watched his expression change. "Missing her?" The look in his eyes was obvious.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:07 am

M came bounding in with a happy buzz on to see Marina and... yeah - she wasn't sure. Hiii. It took her only a second to see that there was a bottle of happiness on the counter and quickly poured herself a drink but at this point she would really try and sip it.

Opps, have I intruded? Smiling to Marina, it was sincere, she had missed her friend.

Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:31 am

Marina bounced up to practically tackle M with a hug. "I've missed you!" She stepped back a smile before gesturing to Miles. "This is Miles." She then looked to him and gestured to M. "And this is Morawena."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next