The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Herb Shoppe

+4
Bryn
Anthony
Rose Novak
Sage
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Herb Shoppe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Herb Shoppe

Post  Rose Novak Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am

" Funny you should ask, you know what I could really use? Some girl time. " Rose said as she approached the counter where Sage was at. Leaning her elbows on the same counter Rose smiled.

" What you say some of us gals get together and head out to the beach, or shopping or something where male testosterone won't be crowding? " Rose needed to breathe! Kale has been hovering over her and smothering her for the past week since they moved in.

The Herb Shoppe - Page 4 Emmy6
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:38 am

She smiled to Rose - Sage hadn't been out in quite a while, so some girl time might be nice. She glanced at the clock and smiled. "If you don't mind hanging out for about half and hour - I'll close up and we can go wherever. "
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 pm

" Sounds good to me. Got a hot date or something? " Rose asked " Do you need help closing? "
Rose moved over to the front door and put up the closed sign.

" Speaking of dates, I could use one of those too! With Kale always so up my butt I can't even glance at a man without Kale there to swear up a possibly wonderful day dream"
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:59 am

"Nope, no hot dates for me... Unless you call going home to a cat and Vampire a hot date." Sage glanced at the clock once again hell with it, what was closing twenty minutes early?

"I think I'm going to grow into an old maid - preferably by choice. Ooh, maybe I can become the crazy cat lady!" Sage giggled and locked up the cash register, and went about flipping off the lights.

Once she made it to the front door, she waited for Rose to step outside so she could lock the door as well. "So what do you have in mind?" The sun was slowly sliding down the sky - it looked like it would be a nice comfortable night.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm

" Let's go for a walk! " Rose enthusiastically spoke. She never really got a chance to look around the town since moving here.

" Know and fun places around? "
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 am

Sage smiled at Rose's enthusiasm and ultimately agreed. "Sure thing...the shopping district runs down that way. Want to try that?" She thumbed over her shoulder and looked down to the main part of town.

"Do you mind if we have company?" She has someone in mind to call - but she wanted to pass it by Rose first.

The Herb Shoppe - Page 4 0039
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

" The more the marry-er. " Rose said as she sent Kale a quick text.

[i]Out with the girls see you later? <3[i]

Rose walked back towards Sage. " Who do you have in mind? "
The Herb Shoppe - Page 4 Emmy-Rossum-Denim-Vest
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Sage smiled and sent a quick text out to Morawena, a response coming back just as fast. "Well I was going to see if M wanted to come along but it seems she already has plans..." Sage didn't want to know with who so she sent a quick text of 'have fun and be careful' back to her.

"It looks like it's going to be just you and me, kid..." Sage smiled and slipped the phone into her back pocket as they headed further down the street.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 pm

With a rumble of her stomach Rose suggested, " How about some food first? " Rose giggled.
When she got to reply from Kale she figured he was sleeping.

" I know this adorable little cafe near here. "
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:53 pm

"I could eat." Sage smiled and thought about calling someone else. "Hey, I might have someone else in mind, if you don't mind more company. And the coffee shop sounds perfect." She pulled out her phone once again, this time intent on calling Marina.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:11 pm

" So long as she doesn't mind having a pig dining with her! " Rose giggled while her stomach rumbled loud enough to register on the Richter scale. " Can she meet us there I don't think my stomach can hold out much longer! "
Rose grabbed Sage by her empty hand and charged for the street.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Sage laughed. "She's been at the same dinner table with my brother, so I'm sure she'd be okay with us girls." Before she could dial the phone, Rose drug her across the street. "Okay...now can I call her?"

She giggled and texted Marina instead. Hey, what are you up too? Would you like to meet me and a friend at the Morning Star Cafe for some girl time?

She hit the send button and grinned to Rose.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 am

Marina wrote:
Marina pulled out her phone after hearing the small ding that meant a text had been received. She smiled while reading the message. It was rather ironic given she was already downtown, rather than at home.

She typed out a message in reply. 'Sure, I'd love to. I'm close by, so if you're not there already, I'll grab us a table.' She hit send then started walking in the direction of the cafe.

When she arrived, Sage and her mystery friend were no where in sight. So as promised, she got a table, explaining that she was waiting on friends.

Sage pulled the phone out of her back pocket when she heard it. She flipped it open to read Marina's text. "Oh, yay!! Marina is going to meet us at the shop." She smiled at Rose as she slid the phone back into her pocket again.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 am

" Awesome now hurry! Before I eat you!" Rose joked as they half walked and half ran towards the cafe.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:25 am

Sage couldn't help but giggle at Rose's exuberance. "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" She really didn't have a chance since Rose was pulling her along.

(On to the Morning Star Cafe thread...)
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:30 am

7-16-11

Sage made it to the shop with plenty of time to spare, so she took her time opening up. It was a beautiful morning so she left the front door open and went about lighting the incense she would leave in the flower box outside.

As she stood out front, she took in the window display and thought that it was time for a change, so Sage headed back into the store and began the task of changing out the decorations.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Looking at the building front, she knew this was the place. The store appeared to be open, as the front door was left propped open. Savannah walked into the shop, taking in the different smells and the layout of the shop. She saw something that caught her eye and went over to get a closer look at what the item was.

A few moments later she made her way to the counter, as she imagined this was the best place to wait for Sage at.
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Sage saw Savannah enter the shop, but she thought she would let her check out the place. Hanging up the last of the twinkle lights, Sage plugged them in and then stepped down out of the front window.

"Hi, Savannah. Did you find everything that you wanted?" Sage slipped behind the counter and pulled the keys out of the register for the apartment, however they would get up there at some point, Sage just didn't want to forget them.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Savannah smiled, "Hello." Looking around to where she had been a few moments ago, "Oh, I was just looking around mostly." Turning her gaze back to Sage. "I hope I'm not too early."
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Sage smiled and shook her head. "Nope, not to early at all. Are you ready to check out the apartment?" She walked around the counter and stood next to Savannah. She had hoped that everything would be to Savannah's liking and that she would take the place.

Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Savannah smiled, "Yep, ready."

She was looking forward to taking a look at the place, given she needed a permanent place to stay. She wasn't bothered by the shop it's self and the smells throughout the area, so she was sure the apartment would work well for her.
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 am

"Let's go." Sage stepped out in front of Savannah and lead her to the front of the store. "There are two outside entrances - one here in the front and the other at the back of the store. That one has a fire escape."

Once they were outside, Sage stepped into the small alcove between her store and her 'neighbor'. She unlocked the door and opened it and headed up the first flight of steps. "i know it's a bit narrow, however the landing is a bit wider." As Sage reached the top, she unlocked the second door, opening it into a small parlor area.

"Come on in. I guess I forgot to mention that this is a two story apartment. I hope that isn't going to make a difference." She turned to Savannah and smiled, then took a few steps deeper into the room.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Wes walked through town unsure what to think of this place. The sights were wonderful, but he couldn't shake the feeling something funny was going on here.
As he passed by the Herb shop, the scents drew him in. With herbs of all kinds, one in particular caught his attention.

Meadowsweet.
Wes
Wes
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Sage wrote:"Come on in. I guess I forgot to mention that this is a two story apartment. I hope that isn't going to make a difference." She turned to Savannah and smiled, then took a few steps deeper into the room.

Savannah followed Sage all the way up to the apartment, "Oh not at all. Two stories works just as well as one." Stepping into the apartment, she got a look at the first floor, a soft smile on her face. "Do you mind if I tour the upstairs for a moment?"
Savannah
Savannah
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Sage smiled and nodded. "Please feel free to check out the entire space." In that moment, she remembered that she hadn't locked up behind her or even left a note.

"Savannah, I'll be right back - I left the store wide open and didn't even leave a note. So please take your time and look about."

Stepping back for a moment, Sage gave Savannah a soft smile, only to turn and head back down the steps to the shop.

As he passed by the Herb shop, the scents drew him in. With herbs of all kinds, one in particular caught his attention.

Meadowsweet.

Stepping into the shop, Sage felt a flush of embarrassment when she saw the man standing in the store. "I'm so sorry... Is there something I can help you with?"

Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next