The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Herb Shoppe

+4
Bryn
Anthony
Rose Novak
Sage
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Herb Shoppe Empty The Herb Shoppe

Post  Sage Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:18 am

All are welcome! Smile

The Herb Shoppe James-store-storefront

The Herb Shoppe Fitzroy-shop-2

The Herb Shoppe 1021850978_4cde0aee6f

The Herb Shoppe Herb
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

The Herb Shoppe Empty Re: The Herb Shoppe

Post  Rose Novak Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Rose was walking by when the smell of fresh lavender struck her. She could not resist. Walking in and accidently ran into a young woman.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 am

Sage looked up when she heard the bell go off alerting her to a new customer. If felt good to be back at the shop. She smiled when she heard the 'umph' of two people bumping into each other. It happened a lot - her store was small.

She smiled to the new customer. Hi and welcome, you need help with anything? Sage wasn't one to hover, but she always asked if the customers were looking for anything.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 pm

" Oh umm I was walking by and smelled the lavender, and before I knew it I was walking into the store. " Rose laughed nervously.
" This is a wonderfully decorated place, I'm surprised I haven't seen it before. My book store isn't far from her actually. "
Rose looked at the young woman she was speaking to. She was very pretty Rose noticed. About the same height as herself, but she seemed small and she just ahd something about her.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Thank you, we've been here for awhile now. New customers are always welcome. Sage thought for a moment about the bookstore remark. M had mentioned a new store that had opened up down the way from the herb shop. The cards were in her purse, but for the life her, Sage couldn't remember the name of the shop, but she did remember the woman's name.

My friend Morawena said she hit an new bookstore, would it be yours, and would you happen to be Rose?
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

" Oh yes I am and I'm sorry I don't know who you are. " Rose was happy that her store was getting around, maybe when she opened more people would come.
" I remember M, she bought nearly everything, not that there aren't tons of books there and trust me on that one I have one of the largest selections around "
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Sage smiled and offered Rose her hand. I'm Sage and I own the store. She laughed a little, M had bought a ton of books. I'm sure I'll be popping over sooner or later. Stepping back, Sage looked over the shelves and noticed that some stuff needed to be replenished.

Please take your time, and if you have any questions, give a shout.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Rose thought for a second and new exactly what she wanted.
" I hear herbs can help relax the mind and sooth and what not is that true? " Rose hoped there was some kind of herbs she can use to help her calm and adjust with Kale's true living style.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm

You heard right. Lavender, chamomile, jasmine - they are all good to sooth the weary nerves. Sage smiled as she guided Rose over to the section that held all of the calming and soothing items. Candles, lotion, incense, etc.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Anthony came in through the back to check up on Sage. She had taken his car so the walk over from the cabin was uneventful, but he knew that she would be at the shop.

He stood behind the counter for a few minutes watching her help the customers, he would get her attention when she was done, but in the meantime he rung up the customer that was ready to go.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Sage helped Rose pick out many things and when she was ready to check out Rose saw a handsome man at the counter. She blushed at the thought but than ignored it.
" Thanks so much Sage, it was nice meeting you "
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Sage walked with her over to the counter and smiled when she saw Anthony. Walking up to him, she kissed his cheek and gave him a quick hug before returning her attention to Rose. Rose, it was nice meeting you too, please do come back, and I'll make sure to stop by the bookstore soon.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Anthony nodded to the customer and smiled when Sage kissed his cheek. There's my girl. Thanks for lifting my ride, by the way. Anthony winked at Sage before he started bagging the girl's items. Even before Sage got everything rung up, Anthony grinned. That'll be 23.72 ma'ame. He knew that irked Sage but he thought it was funny.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 am

" Thanks Sage I'll see sure to-" At the moment her cell phone rang and she answered.
" Hey Kale whats going on?" Pause " Oh sure the Perfect Pint I think I can get there from here. Um yeah Ok love you too Bro see ya. "
To Anthony and Sage, Rose said " Sorry about that, my silly brother always calling me."
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 am

Sage elbowed Anthony for tallying up Roses' order before she could. No worries, I know what it's like to have someone check up on you. Once she finished ringing everything up, she nodded. Just like he said, 23.72.

Sage smiled as the Rose paid the bill, she returned the change and watched Anthony slid the bag over the counter. Thanks for stopping by, Rose.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:31 am

Anthony acted like her elbowing hurt but he just laughed a little. He smiled a bit wider when he heard Rose mention The Pint. He knew that Rye was running the joint while Fyn and Ria were away, but he was also glad to hear that it was still picking up new customers.

He looked to Rose; Hey if there's a feisty and sarcastic brunette woman behind the bar telling her that Anthony said 'hey'. Maybe later on he would stop over there to see how she was doing.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 pm

" Ah so you go to the Pint? " Rose asked skeptically " Umm...maybe you could show me how to get there from here? " She asked also, suddenly nervous and shy again.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:10 am

It's not so much I go there, but my...grandfather owns it. the pause was evident, he glanced to Sage and grinned.

If you need directions to get there, I'll be more thank happy to get you there, Rose.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 am

Sage shook her head at Anthony's reference to his grandfather. Although she had never met him, Anthony talked highly of Fyn.

Sage found a few coupons and slid them into Rose's bag, along with some extra business cards. And that reminded her about Rose's, that were sitting in her purse. She turned long enough to dig through and find them. Sage placed them on the rack that held all of the cards she had from area business'. She put Rose's cards right next to Marina's for the gallery.

Finally she turned back to Anthony and Rose and smiled.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am

" You are too kind, but that would be great if you could- Anthony was it? I'd hate to get lost and have Kale worry now. Thanks so much for the coupons Sage, it was great to meet you. " Rose said shuffling her bags with one hand while grabbing her purse with another.

Last edited by Rose Novak on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am

Anthony smiled and looked to Sage. After seeing her shoosh him along, he picked up Rose's bag. No time like the present. I'll get you over there so your brother doesn't worry and I can annoy Riley while I'm at it.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:36 pm

As Rose and Anthony walked to the bar, Rose realized something.
" Did you mention your...grandfather owned the bar? I've seen Gryffin before he doesn't seem that well old you be your grandfather. I don't mean anything of it, but it seems since you know of the pint and "
Rose was speaking nervously at this point, the words coming out in a slowish chopped pattern and her walking matched it
" And I know of the...type of people or um others that go there and Kale is one of them. So judging by the way you..hover or uhh walk so gracefully and have that air about you, you must be like my brother.."
Rose could feel the weight of her words nearly regretting them the second she spoke them but she had to get over this fear.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Anthony listened to Rose stumble over her words as she spoke. She seemed to be very uneasy around him, and that made him wonder - Anthony was an easy going vamp.

If your brother is one of "them", then more than likely I am of the same. He didn't want to speak the word vamp for fear of freaking her out more. And Fyn is also.

Just as he was about to ask Rose what she thought about that he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It was a message from Blaze. Boy it seemed that problems were abounding this week... He glanced up to the sky wondering if it was a full moon or something.

Hey, do you think that Fyn would send over some juice to the cabin? I've got a wounded one of you guys and I don't want to be dinner...

He would have a runner take a case over to the cabin as soon as they got to the pub. Rose you have nothing to fear from me - I'm a vegetarian, meaning I only drink from animals, not humans. He gave her a sideways smile.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:52 pm

" Yeah...I know I'm not so much afraid just you know getting over the fact that there are creatures- no offense, that drink blood and I'm sorry if I'm making you feel awkward. I do know not all of you guys are bad, hell I've been living with one and never noticed he didn't age.."
Rose felt relaxed a little. Once she got over the whole blood ordeal things weren't that abnormal. Anthony was a nice guy too.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:37 am

Puttering around the store, Sage kept herself busy with customers and inventory. Glancing up to the clock, closing time wasn't too far away and she was relieved. She knew that she would be exhausted by the time she got home.

Glancing at the clock again, Sage made an executive decision and decided to close right now. There hadn't been a customer for about half an hour, so closing a bit early wouldn't kill business. She went about closing up the shop and finally headed for home.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next