The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Herb Shoppe

+4
Bryn
Anthony
Rose Novak
Sage
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Herb Shoppe - Page 3 Empty Re: The Herb Shoppe

Post  Bryn Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Bryn had stayed quiet as she heard the chanting heighten and come to a close. Not sure if she should acknowledge the woman, she took her hand. Hello, Rune - I'm Bryn, the only employee at the moment. Thank you for stopping by? Her statement was tinged with questioning.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 am

Looking at Bryn and how upset she was well kinda upset him.
" Sorry bout the shop, here's your phone back. And a blank check for the damages. Fill in whatever the costs. "
Than Mikeal began walking towards the, or where the door was suppose to be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 am

As she watched Bryn step up and look at the damage, Rune also hoped that she would be able to stop him in his tracks.

Turning to the man - Vamp - Rune snapped her fingers, creating a force field preventing him from going anywhere. And may I ask what your story is?
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 am

" Look witch I've got things to go and people to kill. Not time to play with you and your parlor tricks. '
Mikeal created a counter spell and looked once last time at the brunette, Bryn before saying.
" Again I am sorry about the shop. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 am

Rune looked to Bryn and shook her head. Make sure you put him on the black list - that he's not allowed to come back in here. The sucker comes in, blows up the store and leaves. Nice guy if you ask me... The sarcasm was evident in her voice.

Shaking her head, she thought she would stick around and help the young girl start the clean up.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 am

As Mikeal walked out, he didn't go far. Sitting on a nearby roof he stayed to watch, reassure himself that the whatever was haunting him did not bother those girls. He needed to find those witches, and find them soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 am

Bryn suddenly had a headache from all of the chaos that had happened. Rune, thank you for helping. I'll be sure to tell Sage about him. She's easy going, but she won't like this.

Walking into the backroom, Bryn got the cleaning supplies and put a call into Sage too.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Mikeal noticed Bryn walking to the back, perhaps she would find his number that he slipped into her pocket. He tried to convince himself that it was just in case the spirit came back, but in honesty he hoped she'd call just so he could hear her angered voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Reaching down to get the trash bags that were under the counter when something scraped her arm. She thought it was a piece of something from the well... whatever the hell happened out there... but it was a scrap of paper. Pulling it out of her pocket, she looked at the name and number scrawled across the card.

She would give him penmanship, but that was it. Really? He slipped me his number? I have half a mind to call him and rip him a new one, but I've got better things to do at the moment. Bryn looked around making sure that no one heard her talking to herself.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Rune used a bit of her magic to fix things - the girl looked beyond bewildered. Maybe it seems that you don't have to tell your boss anything. Rune looked about the shop and smiled to Bryn. Tell what if anything is out of place and I will fix it. Sage won't be any worse for the wear.

She was also pretty sure that the man who caused the destruction was still in close proximity of the shop.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Bryn heard Rune talking out front and when she emerged - stuff was back to the way it was. "Okay, Sage is still gonna know something - cause she's got that sixth sense thing going on..." Surveying the fix-it that the witch had done, Bryn nodded in agreement.

"It looks really good." Walking to the front door, she made sure that everything was hinged and properly housed. And while she was outside, Bryn scanned for the trouble maker. "Next time pal, expect a stake to a pertinent body part." She didn't know if he had actually heard her, but it made her feel better.

The Herb Shoppe - Page 3 Jordana-brewster-20061005010019121-
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 am

Night had just about fallen and Mikeal noted that his woman- no Bryn was still working.
Drifting down from the roof, he walked like a ghost through the door. Within moments he was behind her and consumed by her scent.
" Are you hurt? "

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 am

Bryn jumped when she heard his voice. "No I'm fine thank you." Turning around to face him, she gave him a steely look. "You're not here to bust up the joint again, are you?" She set her hands on her hips as she watched him.

The Herb Shoppe - Page 3 15431655Philpot210200860019AM
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Anthony had dropped Sage off at the cabin before bringing the supplies to the shop. Walking in the back, he caught a whiff of another Vamp, and really that wasn't unusual here. Once he placed all of the items in the store room, Anthony walked to the front where Bryn was with a customer.

"Yo, Bryn - what's up?" Anthony took in her stance as he nodded to the other Vampire. "Everything alright?" He asked as he scratched his bottom lip absentmindedly.

The Herb Shoppe - Page 3 J150
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 am

" NO, I came to see- "
A male voice came from behind him and Mikeal stopped himself before finishing his sentence.

" Yes, everything is alright. I shall leave you now. I just wanted to make sure she was..alright. Good night "

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:38 am

Anthony quirked an eyebrow before grinning; "No reason to leave on my account, I'm just passing through - making my nightly rounds for the owner."

He leaned in and kissed Bryn's cheek. "Sage said to take the day off tomorrow - we've got it covered." And in a flash, Anthony was gone.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 am

Bryn smiled to Anthony as he walked next to her. "Yeah, everything's good." She glanced to Mikeal when Anthony kissed her cheek. "Tell Sage thanks!" She was sure that he heard her, even though he was already gone.

"Damn Vamps - do that all the time - it drives me nuts." She looked around the store and realized that she was alone.

"DAMN VAMPS!!!" Walking into the back, she made sure the backdoor was locked, heading back to the store front to start her nightly closing routine.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Aislyn walked intot he herb shop full of determination. The scents were somewhat overwhelming to those unbeknowst to many herbs and spices yet Aislyn breathed them in like fresh air. The herb shoppe attendee stood gracefully at the counter.

" Excuse me, I'm looking for Rune Proctor. COuld you be so kind and tell me where I can locate her please? "

Aislyn asked nicely.
Aislyn
Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Sage watched the dark haired woman walk into the shop, it seemed that she determined about something; she smiled as he listened to the customer.

"Hi there and welcome, My name is Sage. While Rune is one of my customers, I really don't know where she lives." Sage placed the knitting she was working on back on the table and continued; "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

The Herb Shoppe - Page 3 FilmIndependent2007SpiritAwardsArri
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Smiling graciously Aislyn accepted the information. Sightly disappointed yet still determined she spoke,

" Just please let her know I was looking for her please. Oh my name is Aislyn Crowell. "
Hopefully Aislyn found her soon.
" And could I please have some Anise, Blood root, Fennel and Lavender? "

She removed her sunglasses, though thought twice. Aislyn has always been self-conscious about her duel colored eyes. Nonetheless her wallet was out and ready.
Aislyn
Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 am

Sage nodded and went to work picking up the herbs that the girl wanted. Coming back around the counter, she placed the items down and started to ring up the order.

"I will be more than happy to let Rune know the next time she comes in. I'll leave a note for my other employees too, just in case." She looked up and smiled, noticing the girl's eye color - it didn't bother Sage.

"That'll be 9.85 please." Sage slipped all of the items into a small bag as she waited.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Aislyn Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Placing a ten on the counter, Aislyn was careful not to make skin contact in fear a vision would occur if she did.
" Keep the change and have a nice day."
Aislyn
Aislyn
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 am

"Thank you, and you have a good one as well." Sage smiled to Aislynn for a moment before continuing on. "Please come again."

She made sure to write down the girls name and posted it on the small cork board that was to the right of the cash register - that way not only could she, but Bryn, Blaze and Anthony could all see the note.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Rose found herself walking by the Herb Shoppe and the idea of going in was too tempting.
As always when Rose walked in, the smells assaulted her pleasently. She began in the tea section.
So many choices.... After settling on chamomile and ginger Rose headed towards the register, curious if Sage was working.

( sent from mobile )
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:26 am

Rose bustled around the shop - it was a slow day - and that was alright with her since she was by herself. Swaying lightly to the new age music of Enya, Sage cleaned the shelves as she checked inventory.

Hearing the bells tinkle when the door opened, Sage looked and smiled to Rose. "Afternoon, just holler if you need help."
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next