The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ellis Park

+4
Morrigan
Lyna
Blaze
Rachel
8 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Welcome to Ellis Park - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Ellis Park

Post  Scarlett Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:55 am

Morrigan wrote:He heard Scarlett trying to contain her moans, and that made him grin. Not more than a second after he slipped his hands down her thighs the ride lurched to a start. "Uh oh... Wanna stay here and startle the ride operator?" His grin spread into a devilish smile.
Scarlett pouted when he stopped. At his question, she laughed. "I would love to put on a show. But aren't you against scarring children?" She would pick the rush of being caught (or playing caught) over the chance of children seeing. But that was her. Most people were different.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 am

She was right, he didn't want to give any unwanted show to kids or their unsuspecting parents. "We'll put a show on later..." Kissing her one last time, Morrigan carefully slipped her back into the seat next to him. Keeping his arm around his shoulder, he kissed her cheek lightly as they moved further towards the ground.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 am

"A private show?" Scarlett questioned with a grin.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:02 am

Morrigan cocked his eyebrow. "Whatever kind of show you want..." The ride finally came to a stop and he stood, holding his hand out to her. "Where to?"
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 am

"Dangerous thing to say to a woman." Scarlett commented with a wink. "Anywhere you would like to go."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 pm

"Show me how dangerous are you..." Morrigan teased her as he grabbed her hand before abruptly stopping. Bending down just a bit he pointed to his back. "Wanna piggyback ride out of here?"
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 am

Scarlett grinned with a mischievous glint in her eyes. When he offered her a piggy back ride, she nodded with a smile. "Yes, please." She carefully jumped up on his back, bringing her legs up so he could support her.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Once Scarlett wrapped her legs around his waist, he wrapped his arms behind her knees to help support her. Morrigan made his way down the causeway heading out of the carnival area. He wasn't sure what she wanted to do next, so he took his time getting to his car which was a few rows over from where they were at. "So what's next on the agenda?" He teased as he tickled the back of her legs.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 am

"Mmm..." Scarlett teased back, laughing from his tickling. "I thought the eventual destination was more apartment. Anything in between is up to you."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 am

"To your apartment it is..." Placing her down on the hood of the car, Morrigan turned around and wrapped his arms around Scarlett's waist. "Shall we? After I steal a kiss of course."

Leaning into her, Morrigan kissed the corners of her mouth then ran his tongue over her lips, he kissed her deeply.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Scarlett wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his kiss.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Morrigan leaned her back onto the hood as he continued to kiss her. Pulling back just a bit, he whispered. "Scarlett, I think maybe we should get a move on before I do something very indecent in public."
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Scarlett nodded in agreement. She moved forward off the car's hood, walking around to get in the passenger's side.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Once they were ready to go, Morrigan eased his way out onto the highway heading towards Scarlett's place. "Begonia, you in the mood for some dessert?" He looked towards her and wiggled his eyebrows before turning his attention back to the road. He had an idea up his sleeve, but he wasn't sure how adventurous Scarlett was willing to get.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Bryn wandered over to the park after she had finished up her burger and fries. There were families playing together, men pulling themselves up into arm curls and women jogging at their own pace.

It didn't take her long to sit down at the sole park bench under the tree and wonder what had become of her friend - she hadn't heard hide nor hair of Tristan after their dinner together and that same night he told her what he was. Sighing deeply she wondered if she had inadvertently scared him off. She curled her feet up as she watched the passersby knowing that she would have to head back to the empty apartment soon.

Welcome to Ellis Park - Page 8 Jordana-jordana-brewster-5807513-26
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 am

Tristan ran along through the park. There was a place right outside of the park where he had stashed his clothing. Running as an animal was much more freeing. That and people rarely gave a dog a second glance.

A familiar scent caught his attention. Bryn. He considered going to find his clothes and coming back human. However, there was a chance she might be gone by then. So instead, he ran up to her, sitting down right in front of her. He nuzzled his head against her knee then looked up to her. Hopefully she would recognize his blue eyes. His eyes were the only thing that stayed the same, no matter what form he took.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Bryn had been leaning her head against the back of the bench when she felt something bumping on her leg. She was about to shoo the dog away until she saw the animal look up at her with those blue eyes. Nah, it couldn't be Tristan - that would have been just too weird that she was thinking about him - and here he was.

Reaching down, she scratched the thick fur between his ears. "Tristan?" She reached down with her other hand and held the pups face in her hands and looked into his eyes, a small smile broke out over her face. "It is you..."

Last edited by Bryn on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Tristan nuzzled her hand, as a way of saying it was him. Inwardly he sighed. How was a dog supposed to communicate 'wait'? He needed to go get his clothes.

Trying to get that across, he whined a little looking up to her with pleading eyes.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:49 am

Bryn heard Tristan whine a bit and at first she thought maybe he had been hurt, but he looked just fine. He looked like he was trying to say something so maybe she would try and guess...

"Are you thirsty? Do you need some clothes?" Then the light bulb went on in her head - he probably wanted to change, shift, whatever he called it. "I'll be here when you get back." Giggling just a bit, she gave his fur one last good scratch before letting him go.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:17 am

Tristan nuzzled her knee, glad that she understood. He ran off through the park. No more than five minutes passed before he came back into view, human this time. His expression was shy as he made his way to stand in front of Bryn. "Sorry... I didn't want to chance that you might be gone by the time I came back."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 am

Bryn smiled to Tristan as he approached her, only to pat the seat beside her. "It's funny, I was just thinking about you. How have you been?"
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Tristan sat down beside her on the bench. "I have been good." He was quiet for a moment. "I missed you."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 am

Bryn blushed when he said that he missed her. "I missed you too." Looking back up to him she smiled. "Let's not make it so long next time, k."

Shifting a bit in her seat, Bryn thought for a moment before continuing. "So what have you been doing to keep yourself busy?"
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

"Not so long. I promise." Tristan considered before answering. "Exercise, volunteering..."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:42 am

She smiled as Tristan offered up what he had been doing to keep himself busy - and it sounded just like him.

"I've been really busy - been working just about everyday and I'm taking online courses in herbal remedies. A holistic doc of sorts. I think by getting the job at the Herb Shoppe, I've found my "calling". She had so many things to tell him, but she didn't want to overwhelm him all at once.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum