The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOmes on Beach for Sale

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

HOmes on Beach for Sale - Page 3 Empty Re: HOmes on Beach for Sale

Post  Tristan Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:50 am

Tristan nodded. "Yes, those as well." He was relieved that she did not seem scared. When she moved closer and kissed his cheek, he smiled at her. "I'll answer any questions you have. Whether right now, later, or in the future."

He was quiet for a moment. "I'm glad you seem alright with this. I care about you. I didn't want to have you hate me. Or be scared."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 am

Just as she was getting ready to speak, she heard the timer go off in the kitchen. She looked down to him, trying to envision him changing into whatever he wanted. Oh, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, so forgive me in advance if they seem to come out of the blue.

Taking his hand, Bryn pulled him up from the seat and walked into the kitchen. But right now, I'm hungry and we have some tamales with our names on them. She smiled to him; Thank you for telling me, I'm sure it wasn't easy and I won't tell anyone. Promise.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 am

Tristan let her pull him up then he followed her inside. "There was no right time to tell you. But I knew it was important to."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

She smiled to him, knowing that it had to have been hard for him to tell her. As she pulled down some plates with fiesta designs on them she had to wonder if his sister was one too. Are you the only one in your family that can shift? As with anything new, it kinda felt weird using new terminology.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:50 pm

"As far as I know. My parents and sister are just as human as you are." Tristan was happy that she seemed to be accepting his secret well. He had been nervous about divulging. He knew he could trust her. He just had been unsure if she would want to see him after knowing.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Bryn squinted playfully at Tristan. Just as human as me? Should I be offended. Waiting just a few seconds, she laughed. To me you are Tristan, the guy I said hi to on the boardwalk. And I blushed all over.

As she took the tamales out of the steamer, Bryn wondered. (imagine that) Please know that I will always be your friend. Even if things didn't work out between them, Bryn hoped that she would always be a friend to him.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Tristan chuckled. "I'm glad for that." He smiled after her last statement. "Thank you."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 pm

No, thank you... She pulled out a few items out of the pantry to go with the tamales. I think if I met another creature..is creature even the right word - no it's not, but before I met you...I probably would have run back to mom and dad.

She was sure that once she was alone the impact would hit her. So much new found information would overwhelm her - but right now, she was with Tristan, and she liked him.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 am

"I promise it gets easier to wrap your mind around." Tristan knew she was not done dealing with the news. "I meant what I said. I'll answer any question I can. Even if its not about me. The only think I won't say, is who else is different from you. Even if I knew the name."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:36 am

Bryn nodded as she put a few tamales on each plate along with some salsa and chips. She refilled their glasses while she thought and sorted out some questions.

Does it hurt? When you shift? She looked at him and the only thing she could envision is the guy from 'Being Human' transforming into a werewolf. Bryn shook her head hoping that it wasn't that gruesome or painful.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

"Not really. Its an odd sensation, but rarely painful."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:02 pm

She grabbed the plates and headed over to the table, placing one down on each side. How long have you known that you had the ability? Bryn slid into the chair as she looked up to Tristan.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:36 pm

"I was young when it first happened. Elementary school years. I was playing with our new puppy and wanted so badly to be small like it was so I could play with it like puppies do with each other. Suddenly, I was that small."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:09 pm

She knew she shouldn't, but she smiled at the thought of Tristan instantly becoming a puppy. Bryn took a bite of her tamale and nodded that it was pretty good - all the while thinking of questions but she didn't want to inundate him with them. What's your favorite form? She took a sip of her tea as she watched him.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Tristan smiled when she smiled. He glanced to his plate, cutting a piece then taking a bite. "Delicious. Best I've had." He meant it.

"A bird. Ravens are the easiest. People leave them alone."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Bryn blushed a bit. Thank you, you gave me a reason to make them. She probably looked a bit shocked, she thought he would have changed into a dolphin or something - he seemed to like them.

A raven? So if I see a black bird on the railing out there... she grinned a bit... I'll think it's you, no - I'll know it's you. I've never seen a raven around here.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Tristan noted her slightly shocked look. "I love to fly. That's why."

"You would know its me. My eyes always stay the same."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 pm

She smiled to him as she looked to his eyes. That's good to know. They're pretty. Bryn didn't want to say anything about his eyes before hand because she was sure that he had gotten that a lot.

I swear this will be my last question for today - I don't want to bombard you... What's the one thing you won't change into?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Tristan smiled at her. "As are yours." He meant the statement.

"It does not have to be. I do not mind answering them for you." He paused for a moment. "I prefer not to be a bug. Despite the appeal of fly on the wall. Too easily killed."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Bryn looked down and blushed some. She couldn't help it. Thank you, if you like looking into brown ones. She glanced back up at him with a smile.

Nodding she could see why being a bug would not be too appealing. She took another bite of her tamale realizing that she had almost polished it off. So you said there are vampires too..what else is out there? Bryn shuddered a little but then put the end of the fork to her lips because she wasn't going to ask anymore questions. Sorry...
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 pm

"You have beautiful expressive brown eyes." Tristan smiled.

He took a few bites of his food before looking up when she asked another question. "That I know of... werewolves. However, I am sure that there are other things. But there are several types for each being. Not all are the same. Like most shifters only have one animal."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:06 pm

She smiled at his compliment. She always thought that her eyes were boring.

Listening to him explain, Bryn took in the information. So you're 'little extra' is a little bit more extra since you can change into anything?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm

"I guess. I have never met anyone like me. But I know there is someone out there."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Bryn rested her fork on the plate and blew out a small breath. It was a combination of being full from dinner and absorbing all the information she got throughout the day. She just wanted a few minutes to digest everything.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Tristan knew she needed a moment, so he silently ate, giving her the time she needed.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next