The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOmes on Beach for Sale

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

HOmes on Beach for Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: HOmes on Beach for Sale

Post  Bryn Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:48 am

Leading him out to the patio, Bryn curled up on one of the lounge chairs and smiled small to Tristan. Everything alright? Maybe he felt uncomfortable being at her place, maybe he was tired from her dragging him around, maybe it was all in her head.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 pm

"Of course." Tristan smiled reassuringly at her, as he sat down in the chair beside her. "I just got lost in thought there for a moment. Nothing to worry about." The question of when he should tell that he was not completely human came to mind moments ago. He knew he would tell her, just not when.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Just as long as you weren't thinking of jumping ship before you had some of those tamales. I wouldn't be happy about that. Bryn turned herself so she could look at him a little, but still enjoy the ocean view. My roomie is lucky to have a place like this. She sighed a little at the thought of moving, but she knew she couldn't live here forever. Just then a seagull flew by and she giggled. Guess I won't be seeing any of those guys at the apartment over the Herb shop.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:38 pm

"I would never jump ship on you." Tristan smiled over at Bryn. "The view is beautiful, but won't you be hapy to have the place to yourself?"
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:38 am

Bryn blushed when he said he wouldn't leave. That made her feel good. Yeah, I'll be happy to have my own place, and I've seen the apartment, and it's pretty big, so I'll have plenty of space all to myself. She laughed a little before she continued. At least I don't have much to move. Some clothes, my bed, a chair and my TV.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

"I could help, if you like." Tristan smiled at her. He would be happy to help her.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 am

I'd appreciate that. Blaze offered up his help too. She grinned a little. With you two guys helping, I'll be done in no time.

She moved to the edge of the lounge chair and looked to Tristan. I'm going to check the tamales, did you want anything to drink while I'm up? With that, she stood awaiting his answer.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 pm

"With big enough vehicles, we could move everything in one trip."

Tristan nodded. "Water is good. Thank you." He smiled up at her.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm

I think a small u-haul will work. She nodded at his request for water before heading inside.

Bryn checked the tamales, and they still had a bit to go, so she grabbed Tristan a bottle of water, then made a pitcher of lemonade. She poured herself a glass then looking through the cabinets for some munchies - she came across half a bag of pretzels and some chips. Wedging the bags under her arms, Bryn made her way back out to the porch. Didn't know if you wanted something to snack on, so I brought them out anyway. She placed everything on the small table that was in between the two chairs.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

Tristan looked out over the view while she was inside. Upon her returning, he looked to her with a smile. "Thank you." He picked up the water, taking a sip."

He could not help but be curious as to how the 'shifter' conversation would go when they got around to having it.
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:48 am

You're welcome Bryn said with a smile. She sat back down and glanced over to him. The food should be done in about an hour, and they are starting to smell good. To her he still seemed preoccupied but she wouldn't press the issue.

Thank you for asking me to come out today, and I've had fun.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 am

Tristan smiled at her. "I'm glad you came." He was quiet for a moment. "Sorry. I keep getting lost in my head."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Bryn smiled in response but then looked a bit worried. It's okay. She tilted her a head a fraction and watched him for a moment. If you want to talk about something, I'm a good listener. She made eye contact with him and nodded slightly.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Tristan considered for a moment then spoke. "Have you ever had something you wanted to tell someone because you cared about them. However, you waited to tell them because you cared about them, and didn't want them to hate you for something you can't help."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Bryn listened cautiously, she considered herself an open person and would try and help out anyone she could. I can't imagine hating anyone because of something that's out of their control.

Curling her feet up under her she looked looked to Tristan straight on. Who and what are you trying to tell something too? Of course the first thing she thought of was his sister. She had remembered Tristan talking about - beit vaguely - but he talked about her.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Tristan hesitated. He didn't want her to react badly, but he doubted that there was a right time to expose his secret. "What if... what if I told you I was different? Really different. Not in a bad way. Just born differently than anyone you've ever met."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Bryn listened to him then repositioned herself on the lounge. Well, we are all kinda born different, aren't we? Of course the things that were running though her mind were anything from him having a rare auto-immune disorder to being gay. But it didn't matter to her - she liked him and Bryn wanted to be his friend for a long time to come. Letting out a little huff/laugh, she would hope that someday down the road they would be more than friends, although if he was gay - that could hamper things. Without a thought, she ran her hand through her hair.

HOmes on Beach for Sale - Page 2 SH085_18_ICON_INTERNATIONAL
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am

Tristan let out a small laugh. "Yes, we are." He paused for a moment, trying to decide the best way to approach the subject. "Do you believe that things exist that cannot be rationally explained? That people aren't what they seem."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 am

Obviously he was trying to tell her something big - something that might rattle her to her core? Resting her elbow on the arm of the lounger, Bryn placed her head in her hand and watched him.

Whatever you are trying to tell me, I'll be okay with it, Tristan - unless you are secretly devoted to clowns or something; Bryn gave a little shudder before continuing; I like you, and I think I'll be able handle it. She gave him a small smile for reassurance.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 pm

If she hated him for it, Tristan could accept that. He just did not want it ruining anything for her. She hadn't guessed mythical beings yet, so it was safe to assume unlike her friends at the herb shop, so did not know of their existence.

"I'm trying to tell you that I'm... something out a book. That I was born as something you believe to be fictional. The question is, do you believe me? Could I be that different? Or do you think I'm crazy?"
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Bryn sat quietly trying to take in what he was saying. Out of books? Her voice was just above a whisper when she spoke. You don't grow fur and fangs once a month, do you? She really hoped that wasn't the case, because really werewolves don't exist - at least not that she knew of. I know you aren't crazy, Tristan... I'll believe you... but what are you?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Tristan shook his head. "Not a vampire or werewolf. But you don't have to be afraid of them. Some are really nice. I bet you'v met one." He knew Sage had a vampire friend. He could smell it on her. Maybe Bryn had met him. "I'm a shifter. Basically human with a little extra."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Afraid of vampires? There are vampires? Bryn's eyes widened, trying to recall any of the people that had come in and out of the shop - if any looked different - she shook her head because she couldn't recall any. Maybe it was Sage? Or Blaze?

Finally returning her gaze back to Tristan, she looked him over doing her best not to be to shocked. A shifter? What do you shift into too? There was suddenly a whole new world opened up to her and well, she was a bit curious and scared wrapped into one. But no matter what - she knew she couldn't hate Tristan because of his 'little extra' as he called it.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Tristan nodded. "Among other things." He was not going to out anyone as other than human, but he figured that learning all at once was easier than her discovering later.

"Any animal." He was quiet for a few moments then softly spoke. "Its okay if you're in shock. Or even if you hate me. People tend to fear the unknown."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Bryn let out a long sigh, but she couldn't help the small smile that formed on the corners of her lips. Any animal? Even like...a dolphin? They had planned on going swimming with the dolphins, so it was the first thing that came to mind.

To prove the point that she didn't or couldn't hate him, Bryn slid off the lounge chair and stepped over to his. If you'll help me through learning the unknown, I won't have anything to fear. She leaned over and kissed his cheek lightly, she smiled to him and blushed a bit.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next