The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Boardwalk

+5
Shea
Rose Novak
Alec Layne
Morawena
Rachel
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome To The Boardwalk - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To The Boardwalk

Post  Kale Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Kale peered over the menu smirking a her very human question.
" I was human at one point, and I enjoyed eating quite a bit in fact. Sometimes the craving for solid food calls and I always answer. " The waiter who was just returning smiled and nearly tripped over his two feet.
" Are you two ready to order? Can I get you some..uh drinks?"
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Rye suppressed her snicker as she watched the stumbling waiter. In the lowest voice possible, she muttered; "Walk much?" She knew Kale would be the only one that could her at the moment.

Looking up to the waiter, she placed her order. "Yes, I would like a gin and tonic and the biggest porterhouse you have. Medium rare please. Oh, and can I get the beans and a baked potato with that. Sour cream on the side." She glanced at Kale and giggled at his expression. "What? I'm hungry."
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 am

A woman....who EATS? Kale had have the nerve to speak his thoughts but decided instead to relay his order.
" I'll have my usual Henry and please give the lad the best of the house. " Kale watched the waiter walk away this time he did not trip.
" They usually get nervous around me, but what can I do? Bare my fangs? " Kale smirked.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:26 am

"I don't understand why anyone would get nervous around you." Riley tapped her lip as she thought of a few things. "Maybe it's the fangs, maybe not... maybe is the vamp eating human food, probably... maybe it's the hot looking chick sitting with you, most definitely."

She couldn't help but laugh - it felt good to let out a hearty laugh once in awhile.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:04 pm

" Lets just hope all he's looking at his your beauty and grace. While they know I'm not quite right they are unaware of the actual nature. " Kale said while the wine was brought out.
" Care for a drink? "
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 am

"Beauty and grace to describe me?? That's a good on, Kale." She shook her head when the wine came out. "I don't think that would go to well with the gin and tonic I ordered. But thanks anywho."

Rye leaned backed and got a bit more comfy. "So are you still really planning on leaving?"

Welcome To The Boardwalk - Page 3 Normal_090309-Conan_192
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

" Yes I'm afraid I really must. Rose is in danger and you know how some of my kind get when they taste really good blood. I myself have only tasted Rose's blood once and not even the finest wine can compare. "
" As you know Rose was once exposed to the world of vampires once and they were exposed to her as well. Those who hurt her long ago in the alley, tasted her. They became addicted. Some are strong enough to scent her that alone is enough to make me fearful. "
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:05 am

Rye listened to Kale, nodding slightly, knowing what he meant. While her blood wasn't "wanted", she had enough newbie vamps come back to her almost like they were addicted to crack.

"When I was on the circuit, so to speak, I remember some of the newbie's came back like they were strung out. They were the hardest to break." Playing with the coaster, Rye finally looked up at Kale.

"I hope you won't be offended if I call in some backup to help. I'm just a mere human, and while I could probably kick the nuts right off a vamp, it wouldn't keep 'em down for the ten count."
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:00 pm

" Ah Riley you sound as if I won't be coming back. " Kale chuckled as the waiter came back once again with food this time.
" Anyways enough of this downer talk. Tell me more about yourself my dear. "
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Rye shook her head in defiance. "You are coming back, Kale - no if and or buts about that! I just want some Teeth to cover Rose and me, just in case those unrulies come knocking..."

"Dude, I'm an open book, what do you want to know?" Looking at the steak set before her, Rye couldn't help but smile. "Well you know that I was a juice box for newbie's... some worked, some didn't... I suck at relationships - I scared the last 'live' guy off, I have his motorcycle jacket but I'm thinking that he had a whole closet full of them and just gave them to any chick that hopped on the back of his bike...I'm trying to make a life here but somedays I don't think it's worth it..." And with that, she cut off a small slice of the steak and popped it in her mouth. Really she had spouted off more that she intended.

Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:09 am

" Now now don't choke Rye. We all suck at relationships, Look at me for instance, what am I suppose to say to my next victim? I love to cuddle, long walks on the beach at night otherwise I turn to dust, oh and I need blood to live, not to mention if the sex is really really good which judging by your body it will be, I might take a little nibble but I swear you won't feel it? "

Kale couldn't believe she'd think like that. As if her life was just a whisper on the wind.
" How did you get there though? If you don't mind me asking"
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Rye chuckled a little as she listened to Kale and in her best Dracula accent she started; "I guess "I vant to suck your blood" isn't the best thing to say at the point of climax..."

Shifting uneasily in her seat, Rye toyed with the beans that were on her plate while she thought of a response to his question. "How I became specialized in helping newbie's feed you mean?"

Welcome To The Boardwalk - Page 3 Normal_HQ_0049
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:19 am

" There's a good place to start. Or what ever your comfortable with. "
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Rye took a deep breath before she looked up to Kale. "I started out on the circuit with a couple of friends of mine, and while they all seemed to have gotten attached to their vamps, I drifted from one to another...At first it was just for the money, but then I met - well more like literally stumbled onto a newly turned vamp who was trying desperately not to feed off humans because after his turning he had killed seven people and he didn't want to do that anymore."

She took a long sip of her drink before she continued on. "And so it seemed I had discovered my calling in the Vampire world. To help the ones that couldn't help themselves due to various reasons." In a nervous habit, she tucked a small piece of hair behind her ear. She wasn't one for talking about herself.

Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 pm

He sensed her lack of comfort at the discuss, " You don't have to go on if you don't want to Rye. "

Kale said, he truely was concerned for her.
His need to eat becoming stronger.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Rye noticed that Kale was looking just a bit pasty around the edges - humans looked green around the gills and vamps looked pasty around the edges...

"Kale eat your steak, I notice that it's still mooing. Once we are done, we can head over to Fyn's place so you can knock a couple of drinks back - if you like. It'll be from a glass, Fyn has this thing about vamps not tapping from the vein while they are in the restaurant."
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 pm

" Preferably the glass I want to drink from in across from me, but a simple glass one will do also. As for food, I see you have nearly destroed all of yours, did you even taste it? "

Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 am

Wagging her finger at him, Rye laughed. "These taps have been turned off for quite some time. Sorry..." She glanced down to her plate and looked genuinely surprised. "Wow, I guess I was hungry - I didn't even noticed that I plowed through it - and yes I did taste it - it was yummy!"
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm

" Shall we head to the Pint now? Or would you prefer some dessert first?"
With a wiggle of his brows and a goofy smirk Kale stood.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 pm

"Define dessert." Rye air quoted dessert, cause to a Vamp it could be a drink or it could be well death - although she was pretty sure what he meant.

"Off to the Pint then, dear sir." She grabbed the one stray bean off her plate before she stood. "Let's rock, bikerman!"

Welcome To The Boardwalk - Page 3 Sandra-Bullock-Accepts-The-American
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 pm

(( LOVE THE PIC))
( off to the pint than)
Kale
Kale
Vampire