The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Boardwalk

+5
Shea
Rose Novak
Alec Layne
Morawena
Rachel
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Boardwalk Empty Welcome To The Boardwalk

Post  Rachel Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Take a lovely stroll along some of the greatest shops here on the beach.

Welcome To The Boardwalk P1128-Atlantic_City-The_Boardwalk
Welcome To The Boardwalk 386580-Boardwalk-Carnival-Ferris-Wh
Welcome To The Boardwalk Boardwalk-from-pier-to-end
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://writershavenforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Boardwalk Empty Re: Welcome To The Boardwalk

Post  Morawena Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 am

M strolled down the pier taking in the day. She knew Sage and Anthony were back, and they had planned to have a 'date' night soon, but right now, M had a lot of stuff on her mind, and the sea air always seemed to help her sort things out. Finding a spot on an empty bench, she watched the water then turned her attention to the gulls that were swooping about.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Alec strolled along the boardwalk looking for a clothes shop. Once she found a decent pair of shorts and a surfer's shirt along with sandals of course Alec was ready for her run in the woods. The extra clothes would come in handy.
Welcome To The Boardwalk Kata+Mara
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 am

Rose ended up at the boardwalk, and while night had fallen she didn't feel the need of heading home yet. She sent Kale a text message with her location and estimated time home so he wouldn't worry too much. For a guy who could lift a tractor trailer with one hand alone, he sure did worry a lot when it came to her.
The salty air of the ocean smacked Rose in the face with a sting but a welcome one. She leaned against the railing clutching her gray cloak around her as a chill came suddenly. She was antsy as if something was going to happen, or someone was to show up.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Shea found herself walking along the beach. the cooling salty air helped her clear the fuzz from her mind. Flashbacks from the previous night at the bar kept popping up. But what Shea couldn't think of, was herself. Things were just too strange for her. She continued to watch the water, flowing back and forth when she spotted something floating. after a moment of staring Shea realized it was a person. Without thinking Shea began to shed her heavy clothing and shoes. Moments later Shea was positioned on the railing and preparing to jump.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 am

Morrigan found a spot rather quickly. Coming to a stop, he leaned over and kissed Scarlett's cheek. I only like a few kinds of sushi, but seafood on the other hand - I could live off of it.

Getting out of the car, he made it over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. Let's see if I need to bribe the waiter for a table on the deck. He gave her a half grin.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 am

Scarlett smiled. "Bribery, huh?" She walked along with him.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 am

He grinned to her. It gets me what I want...sometimes. Morrigan asked the hostess for a table on the deck and it seemed that they had hit it just right, there were plenty of tables open.

After you. Walking behind both the hostess and Scarlett, he held out the chair for her, pushing her in a bit once she was seated. Following suite, Morrigan sat across from her and smiled. Nice view, huh?
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 am

"Bribery does work, most of the time." Scarlett smiled. "Though women are much better at it. Sorry..." She chuckled

Looking out at the view, she nodded. "It is beautiful."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:08 am

Morrigan cocked an eyebrow. Oh really, have I been forewarned? He grinned to her as he slid his hand across the table. Just then the waitress appeared with the menus, Morrigan nodding in thanks to her.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Scarlett grinned with a nod. "Yes, you've been warned." She was mostly teasing, but there was some truth in there.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 am

Handing her a menu, Morrigan chuckled. Then I'll have to figure out what works with you. It only took him a second to decide what he wanted, he placed the menu down and looked to Scarlett.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:08 am

"I don't think you'll have much trouble figuring that out." Scarlett smiled. He already had her wanting to do things that involved putting his happiness above her own. For her, that was new. And unusual.

"Any suggestions on what I should order?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:32 am

Morrigan returned her smile as he watched her. He really took her in, realizing in that instant that Scarlett was 'the one' for him. He had know it before, but something just clicked in that moment.

Glancing down to the menu, he flipped his open again. Hmmm... How about some seared Ahi Tuna? Or all you can eat shrimp? Morrigan's gaze returned to her, he shrugged slightly. I'm getting the seafood fest. That's got just about everything in it. I know there's enough for two if you want to share.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:23 pm

"If you don't mind sharing, I would like that. If not, Ahi Tuna. I was never much for all you can eat; unless its something I love." Scarlett smiled across the table at him.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:43 am

Of course I don't mind sharing, there will be plenty. Ordering up what they wanted he returned his gaze to her. So what have you been up too? It seems like forever since I've seen you.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Scarlett smiled. "I know it feels that way, but it hasn't been that long." She felt the distance too, as if it had been a long time. "I've just been doing this and that. Swimming, dancing, running... keeping myself busy."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:22 am

She was right, it hadn't been that long, but it was long enough. Sounds like you've been busy. I've mainly been working and playing basketball. Nothing to exciting. The waitress brought the food out along with two plates. Morrigan nodded to her in thanks.

Dig in. He smiled to Scarlett.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Scarlett nodded. "I try to keep myself busy." She smiled across the table at Morrigan. "I'm glad you offered sharing." She was slowly growing to appreciate food as more than just an energy source. "It looks good."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 am

Morrigan scooped up a few items, grinning as he snapped an empty clam shell. There was a bit of everything in the bowl; lots of shellfish and even a few pieces of fish. There were sides of corn on the cob and potatoes - almost a clam bake of sorts.

He knew a few things about Scarlett, but he wanted to know more. Begonia, tell me something about you. What were you like as a kid? Looking to her for a moment, he glanced down to his plate and popped a shrimp in mouth.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Scarlett gathered a few items of her own from the dish between them. She smiled at the nickname he had for her. "Very independant. I never wanted the things my parents wanted for me. I do love them. We just don't get along very well."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 am

Morrigan listened to her, nodding slightly in agreement. Scarlett was very independent. What did you want to be when you grew up? He stretched his legs out under the table, leaving one to rest lightly against hers.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 pm

"I wanted to just live life and make some kind of difference eventually. That was during my teenage years. Before that, I changed my mind a lot. Ballerina, dancer, singer, actress... those kinds of things."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:06 pm

He was intrigued by her, he always had been. So what kind of difference will you make in the world? He smiled just before taking a sip of his drink.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 pm

"Right now, its just donating money to charities." Scarlett admitted. "I'm not quite as active as my brother."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum