The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kane's Pad

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kane's Pad - Page 2 Empty Re: Kane's Pad

Post  Kane Sun May 29, 2011 9:27 am

Kane's Pad - Page 2 Smith1

Kane was sprawled out on his bed in the midst of a really really hot dream when he heard his name. It took him a minute to figure out the voice was coming from the doorway and not within the dream.

He rubbed his eyes and looked groggily to Alec. "Kitten? What's wrong?" Adjusting the sheets a bit, Kane finally sat up to look at her.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

" Other than the fact I am going to ride the world of Miles annoyance, I just can't be alone right now. I keep hearing noises and jump at the thought of something that's not there. And that's just to start with. Oh by the way Miles left oh say about twenty minutes ago."
She leaned her back against the door frame as she rattled off. Slowly she fell into a sitting position careful to keep her knees together as the shirt rose higher.
She could smell the lingering affects of Kane's obvious very restful sleep...and that only made things worse for her. Knowing that when she slept it would be Miles who haunted her.

" Have you ever been in love Kane? "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun May 29, 2011 11:25 pm

The question of love made him sit straight up along with the fact that he was now fully awake. He looked to her sitting on the floor and against his better judgement he patted the open space on the mattress beside him.

"Have I ever been in love? Honey, that's a loaded question." He sighed and rolled his neck before looking to Alec again. "Define love. I've been in lust, horn dog mode, completely dodged the whole mate indentured servant calling - but in true love, nope. I'm taking your only hooking up with Miles 'cause of the mate thing." Kane rubbed a hand over his face before he really concentrated on her.

Kane's Pad - Page 2 Will-006
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 pm

" Well....not exactly but yeah we are mated. unfortunately Miles believes that gives him a right to me regardless what I think."
Sometimes, Alec wasn't sure Miles even thought in the first place.
" and i mean love like butterflies cramping your stomach, like your heart stuttering when they hold you close. When your heart ached if they're gone to long. I'm taking about forever lasting binding love. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Kane shook his head. "Well then you need to kick the dude in his ass and tell him that you are not a piece of property - or meat. Where is your place in your family's tribe? I'm guessing... you're a high ranking one if not the top poohbah."

Looking out the window, Kane yawned before looking back to Alec. "I sure in hell haven't been in that kind of love, and really I don't think I wanna." Truthfully the thought of that kind of love scared his shitless.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 pm

" Yeah I'm as high up there are you can get without actually ruling it. My father was tribe leader, and when he passed, Miles became leader. Since I'm a female and he was my mate, Miles was crowned. "
Alec spoke with simplicity as if discussing the weather. Distant memories of her father's tragic and graphic death creeped upon her.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 am

Kane rested his arms on his knees and thought for a moment. "So because you're a kitten, you can't rule the roost?" If that was the case, that truly baffled him. He had an older brother and sister, and within his tribe the oldest child of the clan leader - beit male or female - would be the next successor after the death of his father.

"Do you want to be clan leader?" Kane scratched his chin as he looked to Alec.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm

" Well pa was always such a traditionalist. " Alec shook her head with a smile.

"Do you want to be clan leader?" Kane scratched his chin as he looked to Alec.
" no actually, you'd think power would tempt me but I never knew any of this existed till about ten years ago. I didn't even know my father until the night he died.
Sounds pathetic but I was living a normal-ish life until Miles appeared and told me I was needed or else many people would die."

Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 am

"So what happened? Have lots o' people kicked off?" Kane didn't even want to head down the slippery slope of the whole mating conversation.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 pm

" I never grew up with this crap!" Alec said as she waved her arms about. " So when Miles requested! Never ask, but demand that I take the 'throne' with him i nearly laughed in his face. I was so enraged that instead I spat at him. "
Alec walked over to where Kane had patted, she stretched her athletic body out to lay on her stomach, with a silky black pillow supporting her head.

" I just wanted this normal life. not to be some queen to the people that killed my father!. And Miles...he was my childhood friend, how could he not understand!"

With a shake of her head Alec sighed.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:52 am

Kane ran his hand over his face, mostly trying to hide the smirk as he watched Alec's over exaggeration of movement.

"I'm surprised you only spit in his face..." He added with a chuckle. "Listen, kitten... You are going to have to face this sometime. And Miles has to learn that you are not his property or his possession. If you are going to lead the clan - their can't be dissension among the leaders, that would be a whole new boat load of shit you don't want to deal with. A split of the clan - unless that's what you want."

He watched her lay down and he shifted himself, leaning back against the headboard and stretched his legs out.

"And as for Miles, he's a dude - he don't get it." Kane was speaking from experience in the realm of women - that's why he was still single.

Kane's Pad - Page 2 Willsmith4
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm

" Miles took over the group, as a single leader and I returned to the normal world, opened my auto shop and so on. It's not like he can't handle it, just that URGH! I don't know. Why can't men just grow emotions! No offense towards you Kane."
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 pm

"Ding dong, sistah... he can't handle it. You go in there and show his ass up and tell him how it is." Kane paused for a moment and yes - his grin was evident. "Do it in front of his followers. That little bit of payback haz to account for sumtin'."

Kane's Pad - Page 2 Will-Smith-will-smith-3126419-247-3

With a slight shrug, Kane sighed in kinda of a gotcha moment. "You, kitten can change it all..."
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

" Kane you...you are something else. I can't go that. He's the rightful leader. I just wish, you know that he would forget me. "

Alec sighed tiredly her eyes growing drooping. With a yawn she finished her sentence.

" I'm not a fighter unless I have to, this red hair is all for show. " She laughed " Plus there's all this pressure on us to mate and create an heir for the clan. I'm wayyyy to young to be a mother. I love him, but this clan stuff is too traditional for me. I didn't grow up around it like he did."

Alec's voice slowly softened as she fell into a doze.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 am

He glanced over to her when he heard the snore/purr coming from the pillow next to him. Kane slid off the bed and covered her up, he whispered his statement from earlier; "You Kitten, can change it all..."

Kane moved quietly out of the room and into the spare room where he threw back the covers and jumped into bed. He knew hew wouldn't sleep but he tried anyway.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Alec woke with the worst kink in her side. She noticed Kane was nowhere in sight, and she was still in his bed.
" Awkward...."
She crawled out of bed and headed towards his personal bathroom. Her hair was a pile of tangles, and she didn't even want to mention the smell. Deciding it would be better for Kane if she showered, Alec took full advantage of the glorious shower stall he was keeping to himself.
Once she finished lavishing herself, Alec set out for the kitchen. It was definitely coffee time.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 am

Kane came in from his morning 'run' and he could feel the scratches and cuts finally healing up. Then he caught the whiff of coffee.

He stepped into the living room and grinned as he watched Alec move around the kitchen. "Wow, she's hawt and can make coffee - killer combination." Kane strolled into the kitchen and grabbed himself a cup before he would head off for a shower.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 pm

" Your welcome!" Alec hollered before cleaning up breakfast, she had made eggs in a frame with toast and hashbrowns. The food smelled great!
She sat at a small kitchen table, instead of the large dining room one.

" How was your run? "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 pm

"Damn woman, calm down... I was gettin' to thank you." Kane sat down across from her and snatched a piece of hashbrown off her plate. "My run was fine - nothing like running through the woods with not a care in the world." He gave her a grin before taking a sip of coffee.

He didn't know if he should even approach the Miles subject. "So, have you come to any conclusions with Miles?"
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 am

" One thought which I personally found very helpful. How about nest time I see him, I'll run up to him and big him a nice big o'kick in the nuts? "
Alec laughed and than began serious.
" I thought time apart would more or less get rid of our connection but it only made things worse. We are mated I suppose, and well at this point I just need my space to think."
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 am

Miles had spotted Kane going for a run and followed him back to the pad. His drunk mind demanded that Miles charge into there and take his woman whether she was willing or not. However the beast would not let him harm Alec.
Instead Miles watched them in the kitchen through the window, hidden perfectly by trees and shrubs.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 pm

"Well, you know that big ole' kick in the kahonah's would work right about now." Kane jerked his thumb towards the window. Really it took only a moment of down wind in Kane's to know that Miles was still near the cabin.

"I'm a pussy cat at heart, but if you need me to I'll kick his ass for ya." He shrugged before emptying his cup.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Alec spun in the direction Kane pointed and smoke could have puffed out of her ears at her frustration.

"That ASS!" Closing the curtain Alec marched to the front door. It slammed open with a thud against the wallas she hollered out the window.
" I do NOT need a babysitter Miles! You however will need a doctor when I catch you!" Again she slammed the door, this time shut.

" Urgh."
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 pm

"Oooh, that showed 'em." Kane moved over to the sink to deposit his cup. He turned and leaned against the counter. "If I may make a suggestion..." He waited a few beats before speaking again; ..." Just go talk to him, it's better than doing all this pussyfooting around."

Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Alec looked over at Kane with a look that clearly said one thing, 'yeah right'
" There's no talking to him. I swear he only has ears for show! It's worse than talking to a friggin wall."
She moved over to the couch and made herself comfortable. Still in a large t-shirt and a pair of boxers Alec curled up and took a deep breath.
" With him it's always act first and never ask questions."

Alec remembered a thousand times when Miles would attempt to drag her off and not once asking her opinion. And when she talked he would change the topic to her breast or how pretty she was etc....
He was such a guy at times.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum