The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Pint

+5
Sera
Leta
Kale
Riley
Gryffyn
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Perfect Pint - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfect Pint

Post  Riley Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Rye nodded to K and glanced to Kale, he had fallen quiet and that was unusual. Kale...you who, earth to Kale.

Pausing for a moment, the last few barflies left so it was just the help and the two vamps in front of her. Okay, time to go - bar's closing and I want to meet the Sandman sooner than later.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 pm

GOthcha, night Rye. Come on kale. lets go

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 pm

"Much sorrows ladies. And by an chance you in this fan club of mine " Kale laughed talking to Riley, before grabbing his coat. Passing K his number he asked her to contact him tomorrow night once he'd talked to Rose.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks Kale. I will give you a call....I will prolly be here tomorrow night when I call you. she slides him her number and exits

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Rye nodded to the two that are left - noticing that they - well exited at vamp speed - as she cleaned up. The busboys were done as were most of the other help, so she relieved them of their duties and she herself headed home after locking up Fyn's investment.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am

Fyn stepped into the quiet bar, smiling at the 'air' that was within. It seemed that there had been some excitement while he was gone, including a few new scents. New customers were always a plus in his business.

He would open soon, but for now, Fyn walked into his office to get a few things done.

(If anyone wants to stop by, just knock - Fyn'll let 'em in Smile )
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 am

Leta followed the scents of vampires leading her to this bar. Her were senses told her she was not allowed here. She entered anyways.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 pm

It was a quiet night, and Fyn looked up when he scented the woman that walked through the door. And a different scent she had. Welcome to the Pint, what can I get you, my lady?
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:43 am

No danger, Leta sensed, however her other side wanted to get the hell out of here. When the bartender looked her way and spoke Leta waited till she was seated before pointing towards her preferred drink.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:14 am

He wasn't sure how to take the girl - she was quiet, but on edge? Once she was seated and pointed to her drink. Coming right up. Fyn went about getting her drink and placed it in front of her.

Everything alright, miss? He smiled warmly to her.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 pm

When the bartender got her message than asked if she was alright, Leta couldn't say anything. One, for the fact her fangs although small, were noticeable when she spoke clearly or much, and two, Leta just didn't know if she was alright or now.
Nodding her head, Leta chugged the drink than motioned for more. While Leta's memory wasn't returning as fast as she hoped she remembered this was her, not speaking but always acting.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Fyn nodded and got the girl another drink. He wasn't sure why the girl wasn't talking, but he would leave her be. If you need anything else, please let me know. He would really like to know if the girl could speak or not.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

With her head down Leta said thank you, before grabbing her drink and placing a twenty on the counter. Leta reached for her phone before the vibrations set off informing her of a new message. The number revealed as she flipped it open. Leta ignored it and continued to drink her beverage.
" Question, keep any blood here? " Leta asked again her face angled downward.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:10 am

Fyn chuckled a little bit at her question. We do serve blood here - not from the vein though. Would you like a particular flavor? He watched her mannerisms and wondered why she kept her head low. Most woman of this day and age were proud and held their heads high - even vamp women.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 pm

" No, just fresh, please " Leta said however her please came out more like a phheesse. Sometimes she wished her fangs could retract. Sometimes she wish she died that night. Leta looked around glancing at a few of the other patrons curious who was around.

Perfect Pint - Page 2 Kate-Beckinsale-48-1
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Fyn reached behind the counter and grabbed up a bottle and poured it in a pint. If you'd like it warm, I can have a go at the microwave. He smiled to her as he watched her look around the bar. Are you looking for someone, my lady?
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 pm

" No someone is looking for me, but thanks anyways. "
Leta turned back to the bar and finished her drink. The moon would rise soon and she had to find somewhere to contain her actions soon.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 am

The Pint usually seems to be the place where someone wants to be found, that is if you want to be found. Fyn nodded and stepped back letting the girl finish up her drink. He scented the strange combination of vamp and were on her. It made him wonder if a vamp or Lycan was looking for her.

Speaking in a low voice, he was sure she could hear him. There are hunting grounds about 6 miles south of here, hundreds if not a thousand acres for your pleasure. Not a human in sight usually. Fyn titled his head slightly and nodded.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Leta nodded and wondered how he could have know, she was great at hiding her thoughts. Whatever the reason Leta would take the offer kindly and check out the hunting grounds. She'd have to pick up chains first of course. Last time she let herself run free, the humans called it the plague.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 am

Fyn nodded silently to the girl and then leaned against the bar back. My name is Fyn, if you need anything, just ask.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Let shook her head, and looked up at the bartender, " Leta nice to meet you" She said before turning her head down again. " Humans come here a lot? " She wondered, not sure if this was the kinda of place she thought it was.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:32 am

Pleasure's all mine, My Lady. Fyn tilited his head a bit and smiled. Yes, human's come here a lot - either they know about our kind or they are oblivious to us. You'll see both types come in.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

" Interesting" Leta thought for a moment. " They supply you blood Mr. Fyn? " Leta knew of some places that did tat against the will.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 am

(Sorry, thought I posted him...)

No My Lady, they do not supply any blood to me but if humans are here with their vamp companions, that's a different story. It must be done with the utmost discretion. Fyn shook his head and smiled. I have a blood runner that brings me daily deliveries.

Perfect Pint - Page 2 Clive_owen_16
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:58 am

" Hm not everyone does that. I'll take another glass please? And could you also tell me again here those hunting grounds of yours are? "
Leta played the ring of water her glass left. She could feel the pins and needles of her wolf itching to get out. Her senses began to get sharper, she could hear the drunken mumbles in the bar, the sounds of glasses hitting the table, of cars driving by their tires against the wet pavement. Leta had to move soon.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next