The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Pint

+5
Sera
Leta
Kale
Riley
Gryffyn
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Empty Re: Perfect Pint

Post  Callen Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Gryffyn wrote:Fyn arched his eyebrow when the man let loose in only what he thought could be was foul language, he just shook his head. "Feel better?" The patrons at this point seemed to be over the dog and pony show and went back to their drinking and being merry.

"If you are in search of a witch, you may want to try the herb shop..." Fyn glanced at the clock behind the bar then looked back to the man; "...although I'm sure it's not open at the moment."

He heard the man speak although it didn't matter. He would find the witch sooner rather than later.
As Callen walked out he wondered if anyone noticed the shadows flowing around him.
Sometimes his curse had it's beneifits.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Amaia stood across from the bar almost waiting with open arms to the man who asked about the witchy duo. With an over animated human gesture she walked over to him as he emerged from the bar. "You seek the witch and her new found friend..."

It was definitely more of a statement than a question. "It seems the younger one is finding herself - with the...pffft... guidance of the witch." Really Amaia couldn't give two shits - but if she was able to stir up trouble among the inhabitants of the MiddleWorld that existed between her life in the Underworld and that of the rulers of the Heavens above she would be more than happy to do so.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 19561
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 pm

"You seek the witch and her new found friend..."
Callen stopped in his tracks when the woman spoke towards him saying the magic words.
He approached her with caution, alothugh she was a lovely looking woman, he knows not all are as docile as they seem.
" Yes. What about it? " Callen asked with mild cusiousity.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 am

Amaia could smell the apprehension of the man and that made her smile. "I don't give away information that easily, young one." She always wanted something in return.

"Why is it you seek them? And then what can you do for me?" Amaia moved quick as lighting, coming to stand within two feet of the man.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Keira-knightley-wallpapers-87-29
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  April Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 pm

April finished her meal and things seemed to simmer down from earlier. However, she was not ready to leave just yet. Another drink or two would not hurt. So she flagged down a waiter and ordered another drink.
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:33 am

Riley needed something to do, so she thought she would lend a helping hand and assist the waitresses. She grabbed a few drinks and made her rounds. She came to the blonde sitting by herself and smiled. Glancing at the drink she sat it in front of the woman.. "First time here?"
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  April Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:22 pm

April thanked the woman for the drink before nodding. "Yes, it is. A friend recommended I come here."
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Amaia wrote:Amaia could smell the apprehension of the man and that made her smile. "I don't give away information that easily, young one." She always wanted something in return.

"Why is it you seek them? And then what can you do for me?" Amaia moved quick as lighting, coming to stand within two feet of the man.

Callen sucked in a deep breath as the woman appeared before him. The sudden tickle he felt told Callen that she wasn't human but than he wasn't entirely either.
" Let's just say I require her assistance. Willing or not. " Also not willing to put forth much information Callen gave her just enough without explaining his restlessness to find the blasted bitch. He could feel his skin itch and knew magic was slightly coming off him, creating heat surrounding the two.
His fist began to clench at the thought of finally breaking the damned curse, he was just days away. And a dead witch of course.
Callen walked even closer to the woman before him, his breath coming out in short gasps. When he had her playfully cornered between his inflamed and a solid brick wall, Callen leaned in hardly a breath away from her face he whispered ever so seductively in her ear.
" And what's a pretty thing such as yourself out alone? "
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 am

Callen wrote:
Callen sucked in a deep breath as the woman appeared before him. The sudden tickle he felt told Callen that she wasn't human but than he wasn't entirely either.
" Let's just say I require her assistance. Willing or not. " Also not willing to put forth much information Callen gave her just enough without explaining his restlessness to find the blasted bitch. He could feel his skin itch and knew magic was slightly coming off him, creating heat surrounding the two.
His fist began to clench at the thought of finally breaking the damned curse, he was just days away. And a dead witch of course.
Callen walked even closer to the woman before him, his breath coming out in short gasps. When he had her playfully cornered between his inflamed and a solid brick wall, Callen leaned in hardly a breath away from her face he whispered ever so seductively in her ear.
" And what's a pretty thing such as yourself out alone? "

She watched him, sensing that he had something 'special' locked within him. "Oh, you are a rough and tumble kind of man?" Cocking her eyebrow she watched his mannerisms, noting that whatever he had, he didn't want. Such a shame...

When he moved closer to her, she smiled wickedly. It seemed that the boy wanted to play... Feeling his breathe on her face, Amaia suppressed her laughter at his question, she leaned against the wall to give them just a bit of room between them. Looking up to him; Amaia ran her finger down his jawline - she deliberated for a moment whether she should be offended that he called her a 'thing', but she got over it. As her hand came to rest on his shoulder, she rested her other on his hip casually. "I was just out for a lovely stroll and next thing I know..." With that, she gave him a little push and in a second, she had him lightly pinned to the wall. "...I was being hit upon by someone who believes in witches." She leaned into his neck, pushing the neck of his shirt to the side where she licked his skin from collarbone to jawline and returned the tone of the whisper; "Careful who you play with, little boy..." Amaia pulled back and looked to him with just a hint of amusement on her face.
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:29 pm

" Are you telling me you don't believe in them? And trust me sweetheart, given the chance I could prove to you I am indeed not a little boy. "

Callen felt a surge in his power as the woman pressed into in against the wall. When her tongue glided along hit neck where is heart barely beated, than to his jaw the power she possessed was much.
Than she was away from him, with a look purely evil and tempting.

Just the type of woman Callen needed. In more than one way.

" I do believe you just challenged me lady. And I cannot turn a challenge down. " Callen meant that literally.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 pm

April wrote:April thanked the woman for the drink before nodding. "Yes, it is. A friend recommended I come here."

"I hope that The Pint has lived up to your expectations." Riley gave her a warm smile and a free drink on the house.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 am

Callen wrote:" Are you telling me you don't believe in them? And trust me sweetheart, given the chance I could prove to you I am indeed not a little boy. "

Callen felt a surge in his power as the woman pressed into in against the wall. When her tongue glided along hit neck where is heart barely beated, than to his jaw the power she possessed was much.
Than she was away from him, with a look purely evil and tempting.

Just the type of woman Callen needed. In more than one way.

" I do believe you just challenged me lady. And I cannot turn a challenge down. " Callen meant that literally.

Amaia outright laughed once Callen was finished speaking. With a snap of her fingers she created a fireball in her palm. "Why of course I believe in witches - one form or another have been hunting me for centuries." And just like that her little magic show was complete.

"I see that I have also been challenged and what fun would it be if I turned it down? So little boy...challenge away."

Perfect Pint - Page 5 James_white_2005
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Callen caught her comment about being hunted and he felt that all too well.

" And who hunts you now lady? " Besides his inner demons, Callen was hunted by many assassins.

When her fire show disappeared Callen reached for that hand which created the fire.

"I see that I have also been challenged and what fun would it be if I turned it down? So little boy...challenge away."

Callen pulled her towards him and laughed a deep grumble in her delicate ear, " Once again I am NOT a little boy Amaia. "

He spoke her name knowing he would have her full attention.

Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  April Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Riley wrote:"I hope that The Pint has lived up to your expectations." Riley gave her a warm smile and a free drink on the house.
Perfect Pint - Page 5 005
April thanked the brunette for the drink then nodded. "It was. Above and beyond."
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am

Callen wrote:Callen caught her comment about being hunted and he felt that all too well.

" And who hunts you now lady? " Besides his inner demons, Callen was hunted by many assassins.

When her fire show disappeared Callen reached for that hand which created the fire.

Callen pulled her towards him and laughed a deep grumble in her delicate ear, " Once again I am NOT a little boy Amaia. "

He spoke her name knowing he would have her full attention.

“Daughters of daughters seek me now.” She let him take her hand, and then when he said her name, that caught her attention.

She knew she hadn’t stated her name. “And just how do you know my name?” She smiled seductively before running her free hand up through his hair for a moment before giving it a subtle tug.

His deep voice rumbled down her spine, she leaned into him pinning him against the wall; “And what is it that you want of me?” She moved just a bit to look at him – her nose barely brushing his.

Amaia had to admit that she was enthralled by his resourcefulness in trying to lure her into answering his questions. She would play it out to see just how far he would take it to get what he wanted. And maybe just maybe she would get something in return.
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 am

April wrote:
Riley wrote:"I hope that The Pint has lived up to your expectations." Riley gave her a warm smile and a free drink on the house.
April thanked the brunette for the drink then nodded. "It was. Above and beyond."

"There usually isn't a floor show - so I guess it's your lucky night." Riley removed the empty glass and plates from the table. "Would you like anything else?"
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 am

" Simple really, I've spent my fair amount of time gathering intel, and hunnie your name is like Voldemort to half the demons I know. "

Callen let a snicker slip out before he sucked in a breath as Amaia was once again pinning him against the wall, and he let her. The physical contact allowed him to 'taste' her energy if he wanted. Considering he didn't know much about her, Callen thought that would be a bad idea.

“And what is it that you want of me?”
She asked, her hand remained in his thick hair. He could think of a thousand things he wanted of her, but none involving breaking his curse.

" Oh hunnie such an open ended question " Callen rested his large hands on her narrow hips, feeling the curve they shaped. " From what I hear you're verra good at getting what you want. "

Callen tugged her closer till barely paper could fit between the two.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Chris_evans036
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm

"Voldemort? Is that some new human craze?" Amaia licked her lips as she watched him, a whisper of a smile crossed her face. "How come you have not sought out Hecate? She would be more than happy to rid you of your ability. Why I don't know - it's such a shame to want to become mortal again." He pulsed a vibe that she picked up the moment she watched him walk out of the bar.

She let out a small huff when he pulled her closer to him. She may have been very good at getting what she wanted, but it seemed that he was just as formidable. "So you know my name... And you are? Oh, and I can be very good at getting what I want, but I can also be very bad at it." Amaia had brought many of men - and women - to their knees when she felt she deserved the answers that humans were not so forth coming with. "I believe we seek the same witch." With that she leaned forward and bit his bottom lip, lightly at first - then hard enough to draw just a drop of blood - and it was tasty.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Normal_340MAedea8a1e421994125c3ea5f
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Amaia wrote:"Voldemort? Is that some new human craze?" Amaia licked her lips as she watched him, a whisper of a smile crossed her face. "How come you have not sought out Hecate? She would be more than happy to rid you of your ability. Why I don't know - it's such a shame to want to become mortal again." He pulsed a vibe that she picked up the moment she watched him walk out of the bar.

She let out a small huff when he pulled her closer to him. She may have been very good at getting what she wanted, but it seemed that he was just as formidable. "So you know my name... And you are? Oh, and I can be very good at getting what I want, but I can also be very bad at it." Amaia had brought many of men - and women - to their knees when she felt she deserved the answers that humans were not so forth coming with. "I believe we seek the same witch." With that she leaned forward and bit his bottom lip, lightly at first - then hard enough to draw just a drop of blood - and it was tasty.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Normal_340MAedea8a1e421994125c3ea5f

A growl rumbled throughout his chest at her nibble. If she wanted to play it this way than so be it.
He quickly turned them around, pinning Amaia against the wall with a slight pressure just so she could feel his entire length against her slender body.
" Hunnie if you only knew the hindrances. Not all power is worth it's price. " Callen spoke from experience. To live an eternity and watch those you care for die over and over again. Not including sharing a body with a blood thirsty Sex driven demon. While he wasn't the best person when he was mortal, Callen at one point had a heart, dreams and a way of life. For the past few centuries everything has changed.

Besides he didn't enjoy changing into the rotten demon, it just plain creep-ed him out.

He licked the same spot which Amaia bit watching her watching him.
" Hecate is still upset over a..past incidence we had. "
Which involved Callen wishing her into a three headed fat pig. A couple times before completely trashing one of her few temples.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 am

Amaia could only grin as he had her pinned against the wall this time. She could feel his muscles twitch as he pressed himself against her.

She listened to him and maybe he did have a point - Amaia never had to shift into anything - but she could if she wanted too.

"Interesting - you are the one who defaced one of Auntie Hecate's temples...I'll have you know that was her favorite one. It seemed that the minions in that area were her most faithful followers." Amaia licked her lips as they watched each other. "You know she actually wasn't as pissed when you turned her into a pig - I however thought it was an exquisite move. It fit her well."

She shifted just enough that Amaia could wrap her arms around his shoulders - she played with the hair that tickled the back of his neck. "Do you prefer to be called Callen or the name of your inner demon?" Running her nails across the nape of his neck, Amaia cocked her eyebrow as she watched Callen.

Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm

He heard the purr of the animal inside demanding for a taste of the wicked power before him, however Callen's disciplined ways prevent such an act. Before he was going to respond, lights shone into the alley they occupied, as a police officer drove by at full speed sirens blazing.

Time to step it up a notch the demon demanded and Callen felt his control slip once again. The demon was gaining too much power Callen though momentarily before Amaia was pinned against him, and at the mercy of his unrelenting mouth as it traced her jawline and followed to the hollow of her fragile looking neck. The pulse which lay there drew in the demon even more as he laid a slight nibble upon it.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am

Amaia gave the passing car nary a glance before turning her attention back to the man she had within her hands. Her hands moved with practiced precision down his chest, taking the time to feel the contours under his shirt before they finally came to rest on his hips. She had to say that the feel of a man's lips on her neck came as a delightful surprise and in response to that attention she tilted her neck to grant him more access.

Her hands were on the move again, taking a short detour over his backside then coming to a brief rest on the buttons of his shirt. Hooking her finger on the top button, Amaia gave it good yank to pop it open, then the next three almost instantly. Her hands on his skin, she felt the raw and untamed power of both the man and the beast fighting inside him. While she nipped at his ear, Amaia brought her fingers to their tips just over his heart.

Sucking on his earlobe, Amaia's warm breath danced over his ear when she spoke; "Who's heart is beating harder - the boy's or the demon's?" She dug her nails into his skin just enough to leave a mark.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Keira-knightley-pictures203-1
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 am

Her hands, so soft and warm willing to touch his beaten and broken body roamed over the curves on his chest, slowly than quickly removing the thin material blocking the flesh to flesh contact Callen both craved and despised.

When her hand came to a halt near his heart, her warm breathe caressed and engolfed him. Momentarily lost in the moment, Callen did not realize when the beast had show. Just barely, subtile changes started. His eyes darkened and became rich with interest. His skin began to darken as his shape also began to enlargen to take hold of the demon's more bulky stature. As bloodlust filled his mind Callen-the once mortal man slowly got locked away.

That was until Amaia's hand trailed over a cross scar above his heart. The memories of it assailed Callen instantly. Images of a beautiful brunette came to view, followed by lots of blood, screams filled the air with the recognizable metallic scent of blood as well. His poor, precious Angelia. The woman Callen would have died for, lay on wooden floors unmoving.Her once glossy hair created a halo around her head as his once lively angel remained unmoving.
Claw marks marred the beauty of her angelic face, the shreads of her gown revealed abuse caused by a beast. Or something not human.

Following those torturous images came guilt, and responsibilty. The constant reason why Callen fought the demon as he did, why Callen did not take advantage of his remarkable strength and abilities. And most of all why Callen did not trust anyone. Especially not another 'thing' like him.

Pulling the demon in with more strength than nessecary, Callen settled down. Staring at the entrancing woman before him, Callen reached for her smaller hand.

"Who's heart is beating harder - the boy's or the demon's?"

" If everything goes to plan, only one will beat. " One or none, and Callen meant it.

Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaia Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Amaia watched with the utmost interest as she saw the small shift in his eye color and the darkening of his skin. The beast was trying to make an appearance. And that piqued her interest – but just then pain and anguish flickered over those slanted eyes.

She ran her fingers across his jaw line, finally coming to rest on the small divot on his upper lip.

“Such control you have.” Amaia felt the flutter of the ‘power’ exchange, but it didn’t lesson her abilities – Callen seemed to feed off of the physical contact. “I am quite impressed.” And it took a lot to for her to be impressed.

“What witch gifted you with this inner beast?” She ran her finger down and over his bottom lip before letting both arms fall to her sides. She herself was looking for a particular witch, but who knew – maybe human luck would fall into place. - that they were looking for the same witch.

“I need a new trophy witch.” Amaia had been part of just about every witch hunt known to man – and her collection of dead witches was quite extensive.

“You want the human heart to beat once again…” Callen wasn’t the only one who could read and or feel the draw of body language.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Normal_80968_03_122_810lo
Amaia
Amaia
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Amaia wrote:Amaia watched with the utmost interest as she saw the small shift in his eye color and the darkening of his skin. The beast was trying to make an appearance. And that piqued her interest – but just then pain and anguish flickered over those slanted eyes.

She ran her fingers across his jaw line, finally coming to rest on the small divot on his upper lip.

“Such control you have.” Amaia felt the flutter of the ‘power’ exchange, but it didn’t lesson her abilities – Callen seemed to feed off of the physical contact. “I am quite impressed.” And it took a lot to for her to be impressed.

“What witch gifted you with this inner beast?” She ran her finger down and over his bottom lip before letting both arms fall to her sides. She herself was looking for a particular witch, but who knew – maybe human luck would fall into place. - that they were looking for the same witch.

“I need a new trophy witch.” Amaia had been part of just about every witch hunt known to man – and her collection of dead witches was quite extensive.

“You want the human heart to beat once again…” Callen wasn’t the only one who could read and or feel the draw of body language.

Perfect Pint - Page 5 Normal_80968_03_122_810lo

Callen laughed before turning very serious. His eyes shifted grave as the bitch who cursed him flashed through his mind.

" I'd rather not talk about who cursed me but rather who can undo it. "

Callen thought of the past witches he sought through his lifeline. If not for the redhead his captured he would not be here now. The vision she saw lead Callen to possibly the only witch strong enough to cure him.

" It's not about whose heart beats, but whose voice I want to shut up "

The was the worst part of his 'other' half. The demon would whisper to Callen, things that not even Callen could stand.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next