The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Shopping Center

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to The Shopping Center - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to The Shopping Center

Post  Tristan Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Tristan glanced to the bags. "I can get all of them." He was stronger than he looked. He picked up all the bags except for a couple that had things that would mash easily. He looked to her with a smile. "I don't think you'd like any of that mashed."
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Shopping Center - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to The Shopping Center

Post  Bryn Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 pm

She smiled at him with all of the bags; I can handle a few, but yes we don't need anything mashed. Bryn took the bags with the bread and the meat, along with the bags from the earlier excursions. Thank you, Tristan.

They headed out of the store and headed towards the apartment.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Tristan nodded with a small smile, then followed her out.

((Not sure what thread we're off to next...))
Tristan
Tristan
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 am

9-18-10

Bryn walked into a small store that specialized in kitchen gadgets. She loved gadgets, and since she had gotten the okay from Sage about moving into the apartment above the shop, Bryn was ready to buy all kinds of things.

Strolling down the isles, Bryn picked up a few things here and there, just generally taking her time.

Welcome to The Shopping Center - Page 2 Jordana--jordana-brewster-304634_39
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Blaze needed to find a few things - he had people to appease. Walking into the hippie shop Blaze instantly found something for both his mother and his sister Sage.

He knew Sage was pissed at him when he walked into the cabin and found his bedroom door locked - and before today it never had a lock. She had changed out the knobs to make a point, and for her to do that it took a whole lotta ignoring her on his part.

Picking up a tie-dye duffel bag for his mom, Blaze puttered around the store picking up a lizard incense burner along with Nag Champa and Dragon's Blood incense for Sage. Okay - he had to pick up the stoner frog and the peace sign blanket for her too.

Of course all of this would come with a huge apology and the bestest puppy dog eyes he could muster.

Welcome to The Shopping Center - Page 2 Paulwalker

(Lyna, I will dual play whenever you post - he was one of the ones that has been literally poking me with a pneumatic drill to post...)
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum