The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Woods

+2
Miles
Marina
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Woods - Page 2 Empty Re: The Woods

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 am

When they stopped, Marina looked around. "Its beautiful."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:02 am

" you should feel honored, it's only the truely beautiful ladies I take back this way. " Miles said as he swam a little.
" Care to join me the water's fine. " Miles asked playfully, while splashing her with some of the water too.

The Woods - Page 2 Img-thing?
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:09 am

"Well I'm flattered." Marina smiled. She considered for a moment. "Sure, why not." It was too good to pass up. Even if it meant walking home soaking wet.

After placing her cell phone where it would not get wet, she got in the water.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 am

Miles was shocked when Marina walked into the water clothes and all.
" Not what I was expecting. You young Marina have just become my new friend. Although it would have been easier to remove your clothing,so you don't ruin your lovely outfit of course." Miles said as he swam up to Marina, her hair ends were just slightly wet and she had the appeal of a mermaid. Although she wasn't his Alec, Marina was very much his type.
" and it seems I forgot my towel.."
The Woods - Page 2 646360630a6367578259ml
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 am

"I have a bit more modesty than your average girl. Most of the time. Next time I'll remember my bikini. Plus, I doubt water ruins clothes more than paint." She paused before elaborating. "I'm an artist."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 am

" Ah the artsy kind, be careful little one you might just turn me on..." Miles laughed as he dived beneath the surface. The water was clear as he could see Marina's paint covered clothes.
" And next time, I'll remember the wine." Miles said catching on to what she said. " So there will be a next time than I'm glad. " He whispered to himself. " What kind of art if you don't mind me asking? "
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:47 am

"So was she artsy?" Marina was curious. She couldn't figure out if it was just his personality or if he was flirting with her.

"Mostly nature. Flowers and scenes."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:51 am

" Damn. Looks like no nude modeling for me then. " He laughed hard the water around his going everywhere. He splashed Marina once again in hopes of cheering her on. " I'd love to come check out your work sometime."
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:59 am

"Doesn't look like it." Marina shook her head. She smiled at him. "Belle Gallery."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 am

" Are you sure no nude modeling? " Miles spoke as he stepped out of the water and shook himself for a second before heading towards the cliff. He winked at Marina as he walked.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:11 am

"I can't very well control what you do." Marina diverted her attention to the water. Underneath it all, she was shy. Plus, the way he looked when he talked about the woman, he cared deeply for her. And Marina, her relationship was complicated.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Miles took note how the woman adverted her eyes.
" So what's on your mind pretty lady? A penny for your thoughts? " He said in hopes of gaining insight on her. While she seemed calm and cool on the outside he suspected he was fire and brimstone on the inside.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"Umm, let's see. Your naked. Or you were." Marina did not look up yet, so she did not know. "Plus I can't seem to figure out if your just a natural flirt, like a guy I already know, or if I provoked it."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 pm

" For you sweetheart anything. And I can put clothes on if you like or jump back in. " Miles said as he reached the top of the cliff and took a dive off hitting the cool water. He swam near Marina and lightly brushed his fingers by her leg. Than he surfaced the need for air too strong for him to further play with Marina at the moment.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Marina jumped a little when he touched her, given she had not expected it. She just could not figure him out. Normally guys (or at least supernatural ones) drew a line not to cross around her since she was a vampire's girl. But for the sake of argument, she had not told Miles, she was. Just that she lived with vampires.

"So... why are you looking for this lady friend?"
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:24 pm

" I come from far away land.." Miles cracked up with laughter. " While I did come a long way here I wasn't here looking for her. I just happen to run into her earlier and she slipped away. Her name's Alec or have I mentioned that already. Anyways she's my mate and went..missing a few years ago, two to be exact not that I have been count. " Miles paused his face very serious.
" She left me and my clan two years ago. Guess that's one way to deny someone. She just didn't want me I suppose. "
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Marina listened to him, trying to connect the dots in the right order. "So its more like you're fated to be together, more than you fell in love?" She was quiet for a moment then softly spoke. "I don't mean to intrude or for this to sound bad, but maybe that's the problem. Women don't usually like being told who they're supposed to be with. Some rebel even if they do actually love that other person."

It got Marina to wonder if vampire's had something like that. Maybe another vampire or a human that they were drawn to like a magnet.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 pm

" I get what your saying but we were more than mated, we did love each other, its complicated. I died she left, I became clan leader and never saw her again. Till today. But it's not her I'm concerned with at the moment. There's this highly attractive woman soaking wet in a spring and She's very intriguing. You mentioned vamps earlier. How are you connected?"
Miles said very curious, he didn't see any bite marks in their encounter but he doesn't know anything about the vampire ways.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Marina nodded. The woman thinking he was dead made much more sense. Though it was a bit hard to think someone is dead then have them not be. Especially when said person is not currently a vampire.

"And just where exactly is this woman?" She glanced around then back to him. "I don't see her." She knew he was referring to her, but she did not truly see how.

"I'm with one. Its a little complicated. I suppose I get labeled as a companion. Which is more of a friend. Freshies are basically a source of food, while companions are only occasionally bitten. If ever. I guess I really fall somewhere between companion and girlfriend. Though I don't know which one I'm closer too. Like I said, its complicated." She knew she was rambling. But its what she did. Marina rambled.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:59 pm

" So the girl does have a romantic side. Seems you and I are in the same boat huh chica. " Miles could understand that middle ground between lover and not quite sure. However he never had to be the source of food for a loved one he had an idea.
Miles stepped into the water again, this time goosebumps spread across his skin at the chill. He swam up to Marina and whispered.
" If you need help figuring out what you mean to him, let me know. I can make guys jealous pretty quickly."
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 am

Marina shook her head. "Jealous vampires are never good." She was quiet then spoke again. "I know how he feels. In fact, I can't quite wrap my mind around how he could care for me that much. Even though I care just as much."

"I just wish I knew what the future held."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 am

Her words sunk deep inside Miles
" If we could see the future, what fun would the present be? " He said suddenly very serious, as the events of today really hit him. Alec was rejecting him. Again.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:15 am

"Depends on exactly what the future is." Marina was all for living in the present. Life was short. But it did not stop her from wondering sometimes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She could see there was something, but she did not know what.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 am

" I miss her, but I don't want to hurt her. And it's nothing I can't get over. "
" What about you? "
Miles asked curiosity didn't kill this cat yet.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 am

"Well, if she thought you were dead, maybe she just needs time. That's not exactly something you get over immediately."

"I'm fine living in the present. If I worry too much about the future, I'll miss out on what is happening now."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum