The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belle Gallery

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Belle Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Belle Gallery

Post  Marina Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Marina nodded at Sage's statement. She watched Anthony for a moment before turning her attention to her plate and eating.

Lyna smiled at Sage. "Mostly working here and writing. Sometimes both." She softly laughed for a moment.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 am

Sage perked up. Ohh, what are you writing? She smiled at Lyna before taking a bite of her eggroll.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Lyna smiled. "Nothing special. Something with a little bit of everything. Love, action, drama..."

Marina shook her head. "For nothing special, you sure spend a lot of time on it."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Sage smiled at the two girls. Oh, it sounds like a good read. I hope you get it published. Sign me up when you do, I'll be the first to read it.

Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Lyna smiled, brightening a bit at the idea that someone would want to read her novel. "It will be awhile, but I'll let you know."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:29 am

I'm not very creative in that aspect, but I can make a mean candle. Sage giggled a little as she felt Anthony step up behind her. Jerking her thumb in his direction, Sage continued. This one though, he's got a boatload of talent. She then pointed over towards some of the sketches that were hanging about and shook her head. You have such a weird form of expression, Anthony.

Grinning as he walked up behind Sage, Anthony looked to the girls, to his drawings then back to the group. Well, Sage it from years of knowing M... She made me the way I am. He let out a small laugh as he shook his head. Yeah, I know - but you like it...
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Lyna smiled at Sage. "Making candles is creative. I love the ones that Marina uses here." She nodded slightly then glanced to Anthony. "You do have wonderful artwork. Interesting, but wonderful."

((Sorry it took me so long. Yesterday was a long day. So busy, and I was too exhausted to think by the time I had some time to post))
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 am

Sage finished up her food and took a sip of her drink as she watched Anthony and nodded in agreement with with Lyna.

Thank you. Drawing gives me something to do to pass the time. The not sleeping thing creates a lot of extra time. He pulled up a chair and sat down next to Sage.

(No worries - I was whipped after canning all day Sun. and I didn't move off the couch on Mon. hehe)
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 am

Lyna nodded. "I can see how that would give you time to do a lot of things."

Marina smiled. "Yea, that would drive me slightly crazy. But then again, I'd have time to finish everything I'd want to, so..."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

He grinned to the girls - it seemed he was doing that a lot. Yeah, that's why this one calls me the crazy Vamp. He went to poke Sage in the ribs but quickly thought against it. She was still sore from her accident. Anthony shook his head slightly. You can still only do so much in a day. After awhile it gets monotonous - but I find enough to pass the time...
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Marina grinned at Anthony. "You crazy?" She thought back to Halloween and his costume. "On second thought, I can kinda see that." She softly laughed then smiled. "Halloween was... interesting, after all. But I do want to thank you for overshadowing my costume. No one will remember my revealing outfit."

Lyna just laughed, listening to Marina talk to Anthony.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Anthony laughed out loud. Hey, you know I worked that Frank N. Furter costume. With that, he stood up and strutted around the room before sitting down again. I give you girls credit for wearing those FM shoes. Whew, my feet hurt for days... He couldn't help but laugh again. Oh, and I must say, you rocked your outfit, 'Rina. You were smokin'.

Sage watched Anthony's antics, laughing with him as he pranced around. Please don't start singing.

Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Marina laughed. "Okay, yea, ya did." She shook her head still laughing, though it was more of a giggle by now. "Actually heels don't bother me much. As long as they're four inches or below." She blushed at his last statement. "Not going to say I agree with you on that, but... Some of the looks I got were, well... yea." She trailed off. "By the end of the night I was glad to hide behind a coat."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 am

That was a fun night. Sage smiled at the memories. It was funny when M launched herself on you and you two went head first into the pool. Shaking her head free of the memories, Sage stood up and threw her plate out.

Speaking of M, we should probably go see what she's up too, I haven't seen her yet and I know she's probably going crazy wondering what's going on.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Marina and Lyna both laughed remembering. The former spoke. "I haven't seen M in awhile."

Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 pm

I've only talked to her recently, and I can tell that something is going on with her, but she didn't say what. I know that it was close to the anniversary of her dad dying - and well him too. Sage looked to Anthony and smiled. I still think that she remembers the 'funeral', but is quite happy that you're back in her life.

Belle Gallery - Page 2 Normal_0009

Anthony looked down when Sage spoke of his funeral, then smiled weakly to the girls. I blame that on myself, and that it took too long for me to get a hold of her again. Oooh, I have an idea... When you are feeling up to it, why don't we have a party? Maybe at the cabin? He chuckled when Sage smacked him and it was justified - he had just offered up her house for a party. Aw, come on - it'll raise everyone's spirits. Anthony kissed Sage's cheek after she nodded in agreement to the shindig.

Belle Gallery - Page 2 Normal_HQ21
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 pm

"The last time I saw M, she seemed fine. Nothing out of the ordinary, at least with her." Marina shrugged slightly. It had been the night that she, M, and Edward watched a movie together then several people showed up. She looked to Anthony. "You can't really blame yourself for that."

Lyna smiled towards the end of the conversation. "A party sounds fun." She never really saw anyone and wanted to try to change that. They were Marina's friends, but she was sure they could be hers too if she tried.

Marina lit up a bit. "I love parties." She wrapped an arm around Lyna. "I see a party in your future."

Belle Gallery - Page 2 Rkdgf7
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:31 am

Sage reached into her purse and pulled out her pocket calendar. We might as well set it up now. How about two weeks from Saturday. That should be enough time for me to get everything together and let everyone know.

Anthony looked to Sage then back to Marina and Lyna. I think M is feeling a bit lost too. I've known her long enough to know when she feels like that, she just doesn't know what to do with herself. He rubbed his hands together and smiled. Yes, a party is forming. And I promise, no Frank N. Furter costume this time.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 am

Marina nodded. "The date sounds good to me." She laughed a little. "Yes, please no costumes." She grew quiet for a moment. "Well, hopefully a party will lighten her spirits."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 am

Sage pulled out her pen and wrote "Party" on the little square of her calendar then looked to the girls. Feel free to bring anyone you want. Hopefully Blaze will have the back deck finished by then. She couldn't help but think she was lucky for having a brother like him.
She could start to feel the activity of the day taking a toll on her, and thought maybe it was time to go. I hate to break up this little gathering, but I think I really just need to go home and relax, I'm starting to get tired. She glanced at Anthony who, in a blink, was standing right behind her.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Marina nodded. "Okay." She smiled at Sage. "Its alright. I just hope you feel better soon."

Lyna nodded in agreement with Marina's last statement. "Me too."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:14 am

Anthony placed his arm around Sage's waist for a moment, then thought he'd hug the girls. Releasing her, he walked over to Marina and Lyna giving them both hugs. It was really good to see you guys. He stepped back over to Sage and smiled.

Sage watched Anthony then in turn gave the girls hugs. I'll feel better in no time. Getting better with each day. She smiled to them and then looked to Anthony. Ready, my chauffeur? She smiled when he nodded, and they turned towards the door and gave on last wave as he they headed out to the car and made their way home.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 am

Marina hugged Anthony back. She refrained from hugging Sage. Waving slightly, she smiled. "See y'all soon."

Lyna returned Anthony's hug as well. She smiled at the parting pair. "Goodbye."

The two brunettes went about the gallery tidying up things. Since there were no customers, they chatted. Ultimately it ended in teasing and laughter.

Belle Gallery - Page 2 52981550_10

Eventually, Marina insisted that Lyna head on out. The former said she could handle the rest on her own. When Lyna left, Marina went about the gallery organizing everything. Probably over organizing, but that is what she did when it came to her business.

Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Sat May 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Rose walked with Marina and let her lead the way. After all this was her gallery.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat May 28, 2011 11:38 pm

It happened to be one of the days that they were closed, so Marina had to dig out her key and unlock the door. She held it open for Rose then clicked the little lock once they were inside. "I'm going to turn on the lights." She moved to the back, switching on the lights before coming back out.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next