The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds

+5
Alec Layne
Miles
Kale
Anthony
Rachel
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to The Hunting Grounds

Post  Grayson Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Drake realized that she was ignoring him. The only thought was bitch before he caught the whiff of a human that was supposed to be downwind of him. Glancing in that general direction he felt the need to follow the female wolf to ensure her safety.

The pull of his human form was calling, since the full moon was waning at this point. But he would hold out in were form as long as he could.
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to The Hunting Grounds

Post  Leta Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Once inside the cave Leta let the magic transform her human. in this form she could communicate with the hunter stalking them.
the feeling of her bones shortening, her teeth almost to normal was familiar.
In her human form again Leta stood and waited for her companion.
Welcome to The Hunting Grounds - Page 3 Kate-b10
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Drake followed her into the cave... Okay well if she was going to morph then so would he. What's the worst that the human male would catch. Two people getting 'it on'? Possibly.

Drake averted his eyes to the ground as he let the change engulf him. The only way he could control it was truly breathing through his nose. Once all of the popping and snapping stopped, he looked to the female wolf and grinned. Hey, nice game of 'tag'.

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds - Page 3 Heath_ledger_3
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:06 am

Leta wasn't surprised the male wolf turned out to be quite attractive. She began to search for her stash of extra clothing, completely uncaring towards her nudity.
" Could have been better." She said hiding her amusement as best she could. It's been awhile since a male could make her smile.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 am

Oh really? Then how about the same time next month and see what comes from it. As drake stood there, he knew that he would have to morph once again since he didn't have any clothes anywhere. It was either that or take the chance of being arrested for public nudity.

What do we do about the human I caught wind of? I'm sure he was hunting for something.
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Not much we can do, these are legal hunting grounds. Unless you can think of a way to distract him. " The hidden meaning was obvious " Ah a play date huh? Sure you can handle it. I get pretty aggressive. " as Leta turned her back, her clothes were here somewhere.

Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

The only way I would know to distract him is walk out like this. Sitting down on the ground, Drake turned to face the cave entrance. Oh I can handle alright - I just want to make sure you can. By the way, what's your name?
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:40 am

" Uh..Leta." Just the first name, not sure if trust was gained yet. Once she found her clothes Leta tossed him a pair of sweatpants.
" Might be a little tight. Always keep extras, first rule."
Leta herself dressed in tight black jeans, and a also black long sleeved sweater. Her long black coat went to her ankles, and last her black boots made no sound as she walked. With no make up on Leta simply ran her hand through her hair and turn towards the male.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 am

Drake caught the sweatpants with one hand. Thanks...And I'm Grayson, or you can call me Drake.

Standing, Drake slipped on the sweats and adjusted them a bit. They weren't as tight as he thought they would be, but there were a little short so he pulled the legs up to around his knees. Thanks.

Checking over her attire, Drake cocked his head a bit. If you would like to follow me, I have an apartment above the club and I can give these back to you once I get changed.
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Leta moved faster than wind as she pinned the gentleman to the cave wall.
she leaned in close to his ear a mere breath away before whispering, " Rule number two, don't trust strangers. "
Her warm breath lingered towards his neck as the hunters shadow barely appeared in the cave entrance.

" Play nice. "
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 am

Drake snickered as he was pinned to the wall of the cave. Leaning into her neck, he whispered. "Play nice... sure thing." He felt the presence of the hunter just outside of the cave.

Grabbing her butt, Drake lifted her and spun her around essentially pinning her to the wall this time. Licking her neck, he nipped it before breathing into her ear. "For show, right?"

(Sorry it seems that I've upgraded from bolding to "..." I hope it's easy to get used to.)
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:37 am

(( It's easier this way isn't it!! ))

Leta allowed the male to pin her. The rush of being submissive was a new thrill for Leta.

" Only if you it to be. "

Leta played along. The moon high in the sky still held power over her in either shape. She allowed a slight growl to rumble through her chest as the hunters scent gradually dissipated.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 pm

"Ahh, but I've only known you in your furry form..." Easing down her legs, he scented that the hunter had moved away, but Drake wouldn't let down his senses until they were completely safe.

He heard the rumble from her chest, he let out a playful growl before moving back a few steps. "Should we be on our way? The coast is kinda clear... for now."
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:05 pm

" Rule three, the coast is never clear. " Leta said before heading out towards the entrance of the cave, her movements fluid as the animal she hid inside.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:32 am

Drake took a few steps to catch up to her. "Like I said, kinda clear." He scented out the direction the hunter went and heading in the opposite. He would walk with her until he knew the coast was clear. "You new to the area?" Her scent wasn't familiar to him.

Last edited by Grayson on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 pm

" Yes. " Leta said feeling as if she couldn't keep her guard up with the man around. Wiat man, not male what was wrong with her today.
She continued to walk as she poundered what about him was different. First she wasn't having the urge to prevent him from having kids in the future. And second was she actually enjoying her time? Did she actually tease him back in the cave? Surely not, she was Leta the heartless....right?
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 am

"Me too." He watched her trying to figure out if she was contemplating making a mad dash for greener pastures or if she was trying to figure something out. He didn't need his animal senses to pick that up.

"Are you okay?" He worked very hard to stay in step with her - his alpha male wanted to lead but he wouldn't let it happen.
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 am

Leta took time before answering.
" Food." She said before heading towards the smell of fresh roast beef. She needed something to fill her need to shift and claim a mate.
The first light of day was beginning to show, perhaps she'd have to leave this town like she always does. Don't get attached, and always be ready to leave on a dime.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 am

Drake didn't need to glance at his watch to know what time it was. "Come on, I'll take you back to The Werehouse - it just closed for the night. I'm sure that the late night staff is just finishing up, but I'm sure there is something in the kitchen to eat."

Turning out of the woods, Drake started heading into the section of town that housed his bar, all the while making sure that Leta was next to him.
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Leta didn't let him 'back to the Werehouse' go unmentioned.
" You'd take a stranger back to your place of living? " She said slight amusment on her lips. She liked this male, however superior he thought himself. That right there should be a warning to her, yet she felt the urge to ignore it.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 am

Drake shook his head. "Not my apartment, my bar." He wasn't sure about this girl, but his need to make sure that she was fine won out, it was part of his nature after all. Some people misunderstood that as an air of superiority, but it was furthest from the truth. It seemed that his alpha came out once in awhile.
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 am

" Very well than I can use a drink " Leta said as she matched paces with him. " You own a bar? " She asked curiosity winning her desire to remain unattached.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Grayson Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

(off to the Warehouse...)
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 am

Luke felt the blood seeping through his shirt. The muscles falling off his broken bones. His left eye was swollen shut, his right arm unmovable. The thumping of his head distorted Luke. Life was slipping away. Again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Rune had been looking for the root that was abundant in this area when she heard some rustling off to the west. Once she got a big enough piece of the healing root, she would investigate the noises.

Slipping the root into her bag, Rune made her way over in the direction only to find a bleeding man lying on the ground. She had seen him once before with the 'blue' girl, and she never did get his name - but right now that was a moot point.

Kneeling next to him, Rune left her bag by her side. "Sir, stay with me...I need to get you to the hospital."

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds - Page 3 RobinWrightPenn8
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum