The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seedy Side of Town

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seedy Side of Town Empty Seedy Side of Town

Post  Kear Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 am

Kear easily broke his way into one of the abandoned warehouses that were among many in this part of town. After making sure the property was free of bums, he conjured up the image of his long dead father. Tell me where she is. I know that her magic is near, Father - point me in the right direction.

His voice was gruff and had a dark edge to it - he had every right to be angry - he was an outcast to his family for 417 years. He knew his 'little' sister had know idea that he even existed. And he would use that to his advantage.

Seedy Side of Town Christian-Slater-christian-slater-11060453-359-467
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Seedy Side of Town Empty Re: Seedy Side of Town

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Mikeal walked through the shady part just waiting for someone or something to start with him. He as in a frisky mood, prowling was his favorite hobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 am

Kear returned to the abandoned building with a whore at his side. He would do what he wanted to her later, but right now it seemed that he had some competition when it came to his sister and that girl that she had taken under her wing.

"Bitch"; he pushed down the hooker onto the makeshift bed before reaching for a bottle of Southern Comfort. That statement was two folded, one for the trash he paid and one for his sister. Kear smiled a bit when she hit the bed with a thud, but he also wanted to know what or who was after his Rune. Maybe they could team up and take her out once and for all.

Seedy Side of Town 44989028
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Wed May 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Sera ended up walking through the 'ghetto'. Trash cluttered the streets, the lamps hardly worked and best of all groups of tattoed muscle-head gang members filled every corner. Yet none so much as glanced Sera's way.
She passed a few run down homes, a couple shelters and a church or two. But as she was passing what she believed to be a motel, the hair of her neck stood up, and her spidey senses went off.
Sera had to smile, time to play after all....

She walked around the motel, yet whenever she passed room 13, the sensation was strongest. So that's where she wanted to go the most. Yet she waited outside her urge to do something increasing when she her muffled screams echo from the room.

(screams of pleasure.....or screams of pain?)
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Sun May 29, 2011 10:11 am

One of Kear's black birds cawed out a warning to him before the bird flew off from the windowsill. It seemed that he was not alone. Normally the birds wouldn't bother with the locals but there must be someone different in the area.

He looked to the hooker - it was her lucky day. "Get out, now!" His voice was deep and commanding, and laughing when the girl couldn't move fast enough to get out of the room. The door slammed behind her, Kear took a swig straight from the bottle and sat on the rickety old chair, bidding his time for the moment.

Seedy Side of Town People_27-christian-slater_1318
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Sun May 29, 2011 1:06 pm

The nked woman came barrelling out of the room, her clothes barely clutched in her arms. Terror masked her once beautiful features. As if approaching an injurged animal, Sera called out to the girl.
" Who did this to you pet? " Pure sugar poured from Sera as she attempted to calm the girl down.
It was no shock to see she could barely speak. Sera gently touched and got her answer.
" Go on, GET. "

Sera waited across the street patiently.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Sun May 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Kear rose from his chair and moved over to the window that overlooked the streets below. He scratched his chin knowing that there was someone down there waiting for him. In a snap of his fingers, Kear created and sent forth a rat and a crow to scope out the woman that seemed to be curious.

This could actually turn into a mildly entertaining evening.

Seedy Side of Town Christian-slater-1
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 pm

The minions moved with swift speed Sera nearly missed them, however there was no sneaking up on an assassin such as Sera.
She crouched down and waited patiently before BANG! Down with birdy, now where did that rat go...
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:55 am

Kear felt his magic take a hit, knowing that the bird was done. "Hmmm, what do we have here?" He moved in the shadows within the building before coming to stand across the street mixing in with the darkness of the alley. He had the woman in his sites - he wondered what she wanted.
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 pm

The burning sensation told Sera she was being watched. Being a smart ass Sera had to pose, looking innocent holding a hold on her right ready for the shadows to make any slight movement.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

Kear let the wicked grin spread over his face as he watched the girl. He stepped out of the shadows with said grin and crossed his arms over his chest. "You looking for someone?"

Seedy Side of Town QWLTD00Z
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:41 pm

" Should I be? " Sera cocked her gun slightly, hidden on the otherside of her thigh. When the dude smiled, Sera nearly got the shivers however it would take a hell of alot more than this man wannabe to scare her.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

"Seems that the guns isn't the only thing your cocking." Her attitude also seemed to be a bit cocky this evening - that in itself could be enjoyable.

"Not many girls venture into this part of town." Kear leaned against the building and studied her for a moment. Her demeanor was part assassin part smart ass. How titillating... he thought to himself.

Seedy Side of Town Admin-RS-post-mainaspxfilename51559440---slater
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 pm

" Cleary I am not most woman. And I can say not many men would approach me such as you have. "
Since her gun was given away, Sera rested in on her thigh still in her skilled grasp.

" Now allow me to grant you the pleasure, My name is Sera. "
She smiled offhandedly and looked around as if bored already.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 pm

"Clearly you are not and obviously I am not of that breed of men." His stance was of disinterest as he looked to the dark haired one before him.

"Um hm, pleasures not really mine, but hey - whatever fluffs your fancy." Really she had to be here from something, and hey if it took all night to figure it out, at least it would pass the time since he didn't have a tramp to keep him semi-occupied.
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 am

" Hm pleasant guy has anyone ever told you that? " Sera stood up and walked into the light of the street lamp.

" I see your play thing got away. You poor poor man, what ever will we do? "
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:38 am

Kear just grinned. "I've managed all these years..." He watched her move with stealth and ease, just like an assassin would - and that piqued his interest some more.

Really his bird was of magic, so it was no skin off his nose. "Whatever should we do? I can create more at the snap of a finger if I wish." He shifted his weight as he looked over the woman. "Sera you say? So then Sera, what is it you are looking for?"

Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:06 pm

" Heh, wouldn't you love to know. I was out for a stroll and WHAM, a distraught gal runs smack dab into me. But than you wouldn't know about that now would you?"

Sera stood to her full height of 5'6, maybe even taller in her biker boots. She put the gun away however left the safety latch opened just in case.

" I believe her exact words were, ' Help a small troll is trying to rape me' " Sera teased, aiming for his manly ego.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Kear couldn't help the smirk that appeared at the corner of mouth. "Now see, I told Ivan not to scare the girl - but you know he just couldn't help it. I tried to stop him..." The sarcasm dripped off of every word.

He stayed relaxed as he continued leaning against the light pole. "Plus she wasn't my type. So did you lose your broom or something?" He knew that she wasn't a witch, but in his book, any woman could fall into that category in a second.

Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

" Yeah, how'd you know. Perhaps you've seen it around? "

Sera was growing tired of this silly banter. turned around-a risky move to do.

" Let me know when you need a real woman to play with. "
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:41 am

"Maybe, maybe not, but I'm sure you have a spare somewhere..." Kear sighed as if he was bored, but he couldn't help but grin at her next statement.

"Oh is that so, do you know one?" Pushing himself off if the light pole he took a few steps into the light that was being downcast from the halogen bulb above. There were some days he just had to reign himself in and this was one of them since he was quite sure that she toying with him.

Seedy Side of Town Admin-RS-post-mainaspxfilename51559440---slater
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

" Oh sweetie pie, I play with the best of them." Sera spoke, in a sultry and dirty voice. Her hips swayed slightly in a tempting manner as she walked forward some. This game of cat-and-mouse was just about to get a little more interesting.

Sera spun on her high black boot heel and pointed her hand in a motion of a gun.

" so what's your deal anyways? Out here all alone acting like a badass. Really don't you have something better to do. Like eat peoples dreams or something..."
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Sera wrote:" Oh sweetie pie, I play with the best of them." Sera spoke, in a sultry and dirty voice. Her hips swayed slightly in a tempting manner as she walked forward some. This game of cat-and-mouse was just about to get a little more interesting.

Sera spun on her high black boot heel and pointed her hand in a motion of a gun.

" so what's your deal anyways? Out here all alone acting like a badass. Really don't you have something better to do. Like eat peoples dreams or something..."

"Sugah, you haven't played with me yet - and when you do then you can talk about the best..." Yeah - she was a tease, but hell, he was a man and he enjoyed her little show.

He jerked back his shoulder blade as if he had been shot. " My deal, and yeah well - I'm kinda full from eating away at the glittery unicorns and fluffy bunnies, but I do appreciate you asking. So on that note, I thought I'd come out and see what was crawling outta the gutters."
Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Sera shook her head a t his comment before slying repling. " Wouldn't you just love to watch me crawl. "
Sera feeling brave walked forward till she was nearly a foot away from the male.

" I don't believe you introdiced yourself, how rude!" She said as she searched his face for any tells.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kear Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:46 am

Kear grinned - the girl had bravado - and he liked it, his grin widened as he watched her move closer to him. He gave her the once over and enjoyed the scenery.

His stance remained the same when she called him rude - most people usually didn't walk away from an insult like that, but he would let it pass this time.

"Do you know any Gaelic?" Kear would eventually get around to telling her his name, this question was leading up to that.

Kear
Kear
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum