The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log Cabins

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Log Cabins - Page 2 Empty Re: Log Cabins

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 pm

(no worries)

Sage watched Blaze head to the bathroom to get the alcohol, leaving it on the table next to the first-aide kit and return to his stanch against the kitchen counter.

What's your name?
She wasn't going to tend to his wounds, she figured that he had enough experience to do it all on his own.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:00 pm

To lie or not to lie that is the question.
He chose to be nice
" Mikeal " He simply said and continued to inspect his wound. Not to bad but will scar.
" I take it your Sage. Nice to meet you sorry about the circumstances. "
He said while rubbing some alcohol on the claw marks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Yup, I'm Sage, just like I said before. She glanced to the couch and wondered if she would be able to get the stain out but that would come later.

Mikeal, it's nice to meet you too. He seemed like a man of few words, and figured that pushing a conversation wouldn't be the best thing.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm

While Mikeal continued to clean his side he noticed he needed stitches, great.

" Got any thread? " He asked fatigue starting to take effect. " And a needle? "
Looking around he saw a few plants and lots of blood.

" Use hairspray with the stains. It will help. "

As Sage took in the whole mess Mikeal noted how pretty she was, and used to vampires and blood and strangers. What kind of town was this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Yes, I have needle and thread - I keep it on hand when I have to stitch my boyfriend up. Sage left the kitchen long enough to grab the little surgical kit she kept in the bathroom, she returned to the kitchen and smiled to him.

For a vamp, you sure don't heal to well. She turned a bit green when she took a closer look at the wound. She still had a weak stomach, but it had gotten better over the months. Come on, stand up, I'll see what I can do.

I'll take into account the hairspray trick, thanks. Threading the needle, Sage tied a small knot in the end so it wouldn't pull through.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 am

" Sweetheart I'd love to see you heal on a bag of blood too. And I can stitch myself up thanks. "
Mikeal was feeling exhausted. After traveling here on foot, and avoiding leaving a bloody trail he was ready to sleep some more.

Mikeal watched the woman flutter around some more before asking,
" How are you so calm?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 am

Sage handed over the needle and thread, more than happy to let the vamp take care of his own injuries. She glanced over to Blaze who was still quietly standing watch.

I'm calm because I'm used to things like this. When you've been immersed in a world of vamps, Horsemen of the Apocalypse and meeting lots of Supernatural beings, things don't come as a shock anymore. Even though the first time she met the Cullen's she wasn't completely freaked out, maybe slightly startled, but even that was momentary.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:32 am

" Ah, Horsemen? You probably more than I need to know."

Mikeal finish stitching himself up hardly feeling it at all.

" Know of any place I can get blood. These woods here are to bear friendly for me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 am

Sage tilted her head slightly in agreement with him, yeah she probably knew more than she had ever dreamed she would, and she was okay with that.

Closing up the first aide kit, Sage thought for a moment. There's always the Perfect Pint - they serve both vamps and humans, but I believe they only serve human blood there. I know there are some deer roaming the woods around my place... I don't know if that would help you.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 am

Sage wrote:Sage tilted her head slightly in agreement with him, yeah she probably knew more than she had ever dreamed she would, and she was okay with that.

Closing up the first aide kit, Sage thought for a moment. There's always the Perfect Pint - they serve both vamps and humans, but I believe they only serve human blood there. I know there are some deer roaming the woods around my place... I don't know if that would help you.

" Perfect Pint? " Mikeal thought for a moment " You have a place that serves blood? Man takes all the fun out of it. " As soon as he finished stitching himself up Mikeal stood and watched as no blood leaked this time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Well, this is the day and age where you don't want to get noticed, grabbing a pint at the local bar is the best way to go. Of course it's vamp owned. She smiled and leaned on the counter next to her brother.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

" Well thank you for your help. I sure that will be all. Again sorry for the blood. " Mikeal said feeling as if he out stayed his welcome. As he began to walk towards the door something didn't feel right and he was dizzy. In the centuries he's been alive he has never felt dizzy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Sage watched him try to leave, but something was amiss with him. Do you sleep? Or go into a wound healing shut down mode? She asked calmly. Walking over to him, Sage pointed to the couch if he wanted to sit back down again.

Last edited by Sage on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:23 pm

" Um I go to the ground. The way my former master taught me" Mikeal said
" The natural soil helps me heal. " Sitting down Mikeal felt a little better. for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Okay, going to ground was a new one for her. I'm sure there is somewhere out in the woods you can go to to heal. I will have to ask that if you come across any vamps or shapeshifters they are to be left alone.

There was one bag of blood left and she had Blaze throw it to her, she then handed it off to Mikeal. I have friends that roam the woods and I wouldn't want to see anything happen to them. Sage smiled to him, trying to make him feel comfortable.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 pm

" Can do, unless they attack me first than I can not make any promises. " Mikeal said biting into the bag and finishing it off in no time.
" He than headed off to the door and began searching for a good place to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

You don't have to worry about being attacked. They are all friendly. She watched him head for the door once again, she followed behind him.

Rest well, Mikeal. She closed the door behind and and looked to Blaze. Finally Spirit had come out from wherever he was hiding, she scratched his ears and started the process of cleaning up the blood.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Tired of scrubbing the couch, she smiled to Blaze as he left. Where he went, she wasn't sure, but maybe it was to go race...

Grabbing a blanket, beer and flipping on the CD player before she walked out onto the front porch, Sage just wanted to curl up and listen to nature. It had been busy and she wanted peace, although she always knew that her house was open to anyone who showed up. She sat down on the little loveseat and wrapped the blanket around her listening to the combination of the woods and the music playing inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn7CBtdM3dE&feature=channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBDcJKb-9vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccu9YUgP680&feature=av2e
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Anthony was stealthy to say the least - there were plenty o' cabins about, but unless there was a vamp residing within one of the them the humans wouldn't know that his presence was moving quietly within the woods.

Shaking his small ipod, he waited for some pounce music to trickle through his earphones. He spotted a small doe - which was okay cause he wasn't really hungry - he watched and waited... until the moment was right to attack.

Korpiklaani - Hunting Song

Yeah, it seemed that hanging out with Blaze and his affinity to headbanging music was starting to wear on him... Anthony shook his head and watched the doe before pouncing on his dinner.

Log Cabins - Page 2 Jared-leto--large-msg-122658478457
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum