The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log Cabins

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Log Cabins Empty Log Cabins

Post  Rachel Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Come and stay for vacation or live a life of tranquility, here in the mountains

Log Cabins Adohi_Log_cabin 615 Rose Hill Road

Log Cabins Cozy_pine_log_cabin_rental 800 Deer Run Ave.( Sage's Place )

Log Cabins Farm2 742 Pine Street

Log Cabins Tulip_poplar_log_cabin2 386 Crest Ave.

Last edited by Rachel on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://writershavenforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Log Cabins Empty Re: Log Cabins

Post  Blaze Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 am

Blaze had been busy at his sister's cabin (800 Deer Run Ave.) while she was away. He put the finishing touches on the small back porch that he added to the house. She had seen the uncompleted version, and now he leaned on the railing smiling at his accomplishment.

They had had plenty of visitors come knocking when they would hang on the front porch, maybe they would even get a few while they were hanging out on the back deck. Blaze walked into the house long enough to grab himself a beer and a folding chair, only to return and prop his feet up on the newly installed rails.

Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Sage sighed a little when they pulled into the driveway. The insurance company had obviously totaled her car, and she knew that she would have to get a new one sooner or later. She couldn't count on Anthony to tote her around everywhere. But the car shopping could wait - right now she just wanted to get changed, curl up on the couch and watch a good movie.

In a blink, Anthony was at her car door, helping her get out. I'm not completely invalid, Anthony - I can manage. Sage smiled and patted his face gently. You are such a good friend and my favorite vamp, you know that? She kissed his cheek for good measure and they made their way up the front steps to the porch. It seemed that Blaze was in his room, she would visit him later, but she quickly went and got changed and curled up exactly where she wanted. Anthony sat down next to her and placed a cold drink on the coffee table before wrapping his arm around her shoulder. They both settled in watching "Lord of the Rings" for the gazillionth time.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

M made it to Sage's place in record time, and she had even stopped to pick up a bite to eat, and managed to wrangle some deer juice for Anthony. She pulled up next to Anthony's car and smiled. She had missed her friends, especially the one's of the vamp persuasion.

She restrained the sigh she felt coming on and went ahead and grabbed all the bags from both the bookstore and the market and quietly let herself in to the cabin. She was well aware that Anthony had told Sage that she was here, so why she was quiet, M wasn't sure - just being nice she figured.

M went to work and put everything away except a bag of chips, a beer and a glass of blood for Anthony. Sorry - it's cold... She whispered to him as she sat down on his opposite side. Look - a Vamp sandwich. Both the girls giggled and M planted a kiss on Anthony's cheek. She couldn't help but lean into him when his arm went around her shoulder.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Blaze had emerged for his room just as he saw Anthony's arm going around Morawena. Hey, Reds. Then he glared at Anthony, smiling all the while. You get three girls and I can't even hold onto one. Damn - you dog! He laughed when he watched Anthony shrug and grin wildly.

He walked over and kissed Sage's cheek gingerly and did the same to M. This whole scenario is making me ill, so I'm going out for awhile. He chuckled as he patted Anthony's shoulder. You really need to give me some pointers, pal. Shaking his head, Blaze grabbed up his keys, heading into the city to find something to do.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Sighing loudly, Anthony looked to both girls sound asleep on each of his shoulders. It was a good thing that he could stay in the same position for hours and it not bother him - cause if he was human, he'd be a hurtin' pup right about now. Eanie, meanie, miny mo, which of you should be the first to go... He decided on M.

Slipping out from between his human bookends, Anthony picked M up and kissed her forehead. It had been what seemed like an eternity since he had seen her and he really did miss her. You, my M&M, I've missed. It didn't take him long to get her into Sage's bed before he was back out in the living room repeating the same process with Sage. He covered both of them up, kissing Sage's forehead too. I need to feed, I'll be back later.

Making sure the front door was locked, Anthony slipped out the newly installed back door and jumped the railing, landing on the ground with a soft thud. Within seconds he disappeared into the thicket looking for dinner.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:51 am

Mikeal stumbled around the woods before he found a cabin, the address read 800 Deer Run Ave, but the words slowly became blurry. Still clutching his side, Mikeal felt the blood soaking through his shirt covering his hand. As he felt unconsciousness start to surface, Mikeal reached with the last of his strength and knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:09 am

Blaze was in the house, jamming to his headbanging music. There was a pause as the CD's changed - and that's when he heard the knock at the door. Coming!! He dropped the towel that was in his hand and opened the front door - catching the guy who was bleeding and damn near unconscious.

Holy shit, dude! Blaze looked to his side as he helped him into the house. Where'd you come from? He assisted him to the couch and ran into the bathroom to get the first aid kit - although he wasn't sure it would do any good.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 am

Mikeal felt hands grasp him, and his body being dragged inside somewhere warm. Although he heard words being spoken he couldn't comprehend them. He was losing blood fast, and needing more of it. The smell of fresh blood nearby nearly set him out of control but he knew better. With unknown strength he whispered, " Blood please..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am

All I have is deer blood. Blaze had come across it earlier in the fridge, knowing it was for Anthony. He ran to the kitchen and pulled the container from the fridge. It seemed there was no time to warm it up, but if the Vamp - maybe - needed blood it wouldn't matter that it was warm or cold.

He placed the plastic container in the man's hand. Drink up.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 am

The cool liquid touched his lips and Mikeal was gone. His emptied the container in no time and in a slightly stronger voice begged for more. He could feel the wound slowly knit together but it wasn't enough. If he didn't get suffice blood he would die. Not that he minded, just that he liked this new century.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 am

Blaze headed back into the kitchen hoping that there was more, he had only come across one container eariler. Digging around some more, he found one that was half empty, so it would have to do.

This is all I have left. Blaze handed it to the vamp in hopes that he wouldn't turn on him if this wasn't enough. One thing Blaze didn't do was donate.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 pm

HE drank the blood feeling the pull of sleep getting stronger and stronger. His wound was healing but now he just needed to rest and hope that it wouldn't scar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Blaze watched the vamp drink down the last of the blood and go to...sleep? This was a turn of events that he wasn't used to - most of the vamps he knew didn't sleep.

He paced behind the couch wondering what to do. He really didn't want to be the only blood supply around when the vamp woke, but he wasn't going to leave the stranger in the house. Finally it came to him - he'd text Anthony.

Hey, do you think that Fyn would send over some juice to the cabin? I've got a wounded one of you guys and I don't want to be dinner...

Flipping the phone closed, Blaze sat down at the table and waited.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:13 am

Mikeal felt himself stir at the smell of blood nearby. Taking a deep breath he opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was his wound was healed for the most part and he was hungry. The second he wasn't alone.
" Well Hello now, sorry for the bleeding."

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 am

Blaze stood up as he head the knock at the door - it was Bob from the bar. Grabbing the blood and shoving a twenty into the kids hand, Blaze turned to see that the vamp was awake.

Dinner... He left the bag on the table and leaned on the counter with his arms crossed. Hi, may I ask how you got that wound? Blaze couldn't help be on the defensive a little, he was just trying to protect what was his and his sister's - and it seemed that she was now home too. Great...
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 am

" You know the typical bear attack. I thought I was golden. Guess not. Thanks for the blood not exactly a man on dude type of vampire. " Mikeal laughed but had to stop since more blood started to pour out his side. So much for it being healed. He finished the blood quickly only a few drops falling this time. He paused when a car door was shut. Looks like there was another guest. Great. Just what the vampire who wants to remain invisible needs.

Last edited by Mikeal Bochinshky on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 am

Making her way up the front porch, Sage noticed blood on the doormat, and that sent her rushing into the house. Blaze! You okay... She stopped short when she saw another man - bleeding man - in her kitchen.

She turned to look at Blaze who just shrugged. Hi, I'm Sage... She really didn't know what else to say at the moment.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 pm

" well heeelllooo there pretty lady, Sorry about the blood."
Mikeal said as he stood up.
" I'll just get going than seems three's a crowd. " he nodded at Blaze and Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm

You're not going anywhere until you are healed. She glanced at the couch and sighed. She pointed to the kitchen chair. Sit. There were still a few bags of blood left, he might as well finish them, she had no use for them.

She headed into her room and found an oversized shirt - it was Blaze's he could deal with the loss of one shirt - and once she returned to the kitchen, she handed it to the vamp. At least get a clean shirt on.

Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 pm

" um sure. " Mikeal said. He grew up in a darker world and a helping hand such as these nice people always had a price. For now though he'd stay till he was healed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:15 pm

What were you doing traipsing though the woods? Are you a vegetarian style vamp or straight from the vein? Sage grinned a bit - there she went asking questions again.

She watched Blaze for a moment, who stood there just shaking his head then turned her attention back to the vamp.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 pm

" A what-? Look I won't eat you if that's what you think. I was walking through trying to catch me some dinner and it tried to eat me instead. Didn't mean to trespass. "
Miles said. He had no idea what this chick was talking about. While he was trying to be nice this was the most he's spoken in nearly a decade. Hell this was the most he's been outside his apartment if people hadn't started to notice he wasn't aging things would have been perfect. Humans and their curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Oh, I would figure that you wouldn't eat me. Sage grinned as she thought about how to word her next statement. Do you drink animal blood or human? Or both? She got the feeling that there was something off with his vamp - he wasn't very social.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 pm

( Sorry not to good at playing mean )

" I prefer human but only drink it in cases of emergencies. "
Mikeal didn't bother with the t-shirt instead he checked out his wound. The claw marks were visibly red and scaring. Just below his ribs was a scratch that just didn't seem to heal.
" Got an alcohol? "

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum