The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ellis Park

+4
Morrigan
Lyna
Blaze
Rachel
8 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Welcome to Ellis Park Empty Welcome to Ellis Park

Post  Rachel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Come for picnic, bring the kids or just stroll through the wonderful setting.

Welcome to Ellis Park VetsPark
Welcome to Ellis Park ProspectPark
Welcome to Ellis Park Parks_01_lg
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://writershavenforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ellis Park Empty Re: Welcome to Ellis Park

Post  Blaze Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Blaze ended up in the park. The temperature was nice and he figured a walk/jog/stroll would help him try and clear his head. Things were still weighing on him, and the fresh air always seemed to work.

Once he got the the small covered bridge, Blaze stopped. It was a perfect spot to stop so he leaned up on the railing enough to sit and flipped himself around that he was leaning on a pillar and one of his legs was dangling over the small creek that ran under the bridge, while he propped the other up on the top rail. He watched the water for a while, quickly losing himself in thought.

Welcome to Ellis Park 0000228194-88124L
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:21 pm

When Lyna left the gallery, she drove to the park. She had been neglecting her walks and this one was past due. She followed one of the paths, just walking along where it lead her to. Eventually someone familiar came in to view. Or she thought he looked familiar. Going on the assumption that it was, Lyna detoured from the path and headed to the bridge. The closer she got, the more sure she became. Stopping a few feet from him, she leaned against the side of the bridge. "Hello... Small world sometimes, huh?"

Welcome to Ellis Park -Alexis-Bledel-alexis-bledel-837654
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Blaze had that feeling that someone was near, but he didn't think anything of it until he heard the familiar voice. Glancing in her direction, he smiled. Hey, Lyna. It is a small world. how have you been? He repositioned himself so he could see her better.

Welcome to Ellis Park 2004_noel_007
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:53 pm

"I have been alright. Just busy. What about you?" Lyna smiled. "I saw your sister and Anthony earlier today."

Welcome to Ellis Park Alexis-Bledel-alexis-bledel-8355070
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm

I've been better, but there's no use in complaining - just have to figure a few things out. Blaze bit his lip, stopping suddenly. I'm glad that Sage was out, she's needs to be around people right now. She's been cooped up to long. When I left the cabin, Sage, Anthony and M were watching a movie. It was too much for me. He grinned a bit.

He slipped off the railing only to lean on it. Marina keeping you busy?

Welcome to Ellis Park Paul-Walker-paul-walker-807625_400_
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm

By the time he was done talking, Lyna figured that he was out because he needed to get out. She wanted to offer to do something with him, just to get his mind off whatever was bothering him. But the words just would not come out. In the end, she was shy, even if her suggestion was innocent.

She nodded. "Of course. But I don't mind."

Welcome to Ellis Park Alexis-Bledel-alexis-bledel-8375732
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 pm

I tell ya, the bosses are slave drivers aren't they? He smiled, noticing that she wanted to say something but stopped. He knew that Lyna was a quiet person - so different from his last one...what... he didn't even know what category to try and place her in - there just wasn't one for her (in a good way of course). He clipped off that thought and stood straight up.

You enjoying the park? We can walk if you would like. Blaze slipped his hands into his pockets trying to be at ease. It had nothing to do with her - it was him.

Welcome to Ellis Park Paulwalker
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Lyna softly laughed. "I suppose. Its like her child and I understand that."

She nodded with a smile. "I love coming here. I had been putting it off. But yes, I'd like to walk, if you'd like to." She noticed his unease, but chalked it up to whatever seemed to be bothering him.

Welcome to Ellis Park Alexis-Bledel-alexis-bledel-8352991
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm

He gave Lyna a half grin. My sister just likes to be the boss of me. Blaze chuckled.

Then let's walk, I've always loved the beach, but it seems that the woods have grown on me more since I've been out here. He held out his arm if Lyna wanted to take it. He would understand if she didn't want to.

Welcome to Ellis Park 11334838_gal
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 am

"Aren't siblings supposed to be that way?" Lyna smiled at him.

"I'm a fan of nature. Well, as long as it has beautiful surroundings." She tentatively linked her arm with his, overcoming a little bit of her shyness.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 am

I guess they are. I'm thankful that I do have such a great sister. Yeah, they got on each others nerves, but he wouldn't change it for the world.

He relaxed a little bit once she took his arm, smiling to her briefly as they started walking. Besides working and walking, what else have you been doing to pass your time?
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 am

Lyna smiled a bit. "Writing, some yoga, and the usual day to day stuff. What about you?"
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 am

He shrugged a bit. I just finished putting a deck on the back of Sage's cabin, I've been working, doing some racing. I've won a few, but I let the kids keep their cars - they were hunks of junk. Blaze glanced over to Lyna and smiled.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:01 pm

"That's generous of you, even if they were junk." Lyna smiled. "I think Sage will be surprised to see a deck. She mentioned something about hoping it would done in time for the party Anthony suggested." She did not know if Blaze had heard of it yet considering it was just formulated today.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 pm

She saw if before it was finished. I'm not sure if she's seen it yet. I just got the railing up this afternoon. Blaze felt himself relaxing even a bit more then he looked to Lyna with a cocked eyebrow. A party? Already? At Anthony's suggestion? Interesting...

He had to smile at the thought - it had been a long time since there had been any kind of gathering - he hoped it would be nice, and Sage would be ready for it.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 pm

"A get together of sorts, I guess." Lyna shrugged a little. "I'm just glad to be invited."

Welcome to Ellis Park Alexis-Bledel-alexis-bledel-8353999
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Any friend of Marina's is invited. I think it'll be fun. He looked to her and smiled. They had walked a ways and came up on a bench. Would you like to keep walking the path or have a seat for a little while?

Last edited by Blaze on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 pm

"I knew she would insist I come, so I didn't bother thinking otherwise." Lyna glanced to the bench. "Either is fine with me."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

So was there mention if it was a cook-out or just a chill out session? Blaze was okay with walking the path some more, so they continued on and smiled. I'm sure it won't be like the Halloween party. I don't know how I ended up vegging with the kids most of the time. Come to think of it, that was probably the last time Blaze had seen Lyna.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

"No, I don't think there was mention of the type of party." Lyna shook her head then smiled. "I doubt it'll be that crazy. I hung out for a bit then slipped away."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Maybe I'll whip out the grill and we can get some dogs, burgers and wings going. He nodded to himself in agreement. If I know Sage, she'll be wanting to decorate a little too. She can't not do that when it comes to having a party.

Blaze looked to Lyna then back to the path. So what do you like to do for fun?
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Lyna shrugged. "Writing, reading, walking, yoga, swimming..." She doubted her activities were exciting. "What about you?"
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 pm

He laughed a little. It sounds like what you do for fun is something you do everyday. Blaze thought for a few minutes. Well, I like to play pool, not to mention swimming, volunteer some at the local human league and chill out on the porch and do nothing sometimes.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Lyna smiled. "Not exciting, but that's alright." She listened to Blaze talk. "I've never really played pool. Nothing is good. I rarely do nothing. I suppose I should."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum