The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Car trouble?

3 posters

Go down

Having Car trouble? Empty Having Car trouble?

Post  Rachel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Flat tire? Dead battery? Not a problem, we got you covered

Having Car trouble? ShopTour1sizedHaving Car trouble? Shop-car-lift-XSmall
Having Car trouble? Auto_body_repair_reception
Having Car trouble? Building
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://writershavenforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Having Car trouble? Empty Re: Having Car trouble?

Post  Alec Layne Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Alec felt her anger bubble to the surface, uncontrollable and fierce she couldn't keep it contained. The wrench held in her left hand wen flying across the shop thunking loudly in the silence around Alec. Men are such pigs Alec thought, adding fuel to her anger.
" URGH!!!" words could not express her annoyance. Grabbing her leather jacket, Alec left a note for the night guy and left.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 pm

When Alec got to her shop she paused.
" Crap I forgot the keys in my jeans which are in pieces somewhere in the woods. Just peachy. " She looked towards Kane with a pitiful look.
" Lets go around to the back and I'll show you in. " She said as she started walking towards the back door which has seen no use in the month Alec has owned the shop. Without thinking, Alec took the jacket off, why not she already lost her modesty when she was on her first date and got so nervous she transformed into her leopard and human in a split second to find herself naked with a football jock. Modesty was a thing of thing of past now. With the jacket wrapped around her hand she punched the door window and reached to unlock in trying not to cut herself. And didn't succeed.
" Son of a bitch "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Kane grinned. You may want to leave a key under the planter or something. He followed her around back and when she took of the jacket, he turned around. She may have been alright about be in the buff, but he gave her some privacy anyway.

Hearing the glass break and her cuss, she must've cut herself. Once they were inside, he would pull out his small but handy first-aide kit. He carried it with him most times. He usually ended up with cuts or scraps after morphing back to human form after a romp in the woods.

I got something that'll take care of the bleeding.

Last edited by Kane on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 pm

" Thanks, but I just need a shot of something cold and good. What's your poison? " Alec said as she walked over to a closest next to the door to grab some clothes. Once she had on her shorts and a tank Alec walked over towards a small fridge she kept everything necessary in.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Glancing around the shop, Kane (I sooo want to keep typing Kale...lol) kept himself occupied while the girl got dressed. Once he heard her, he turned around slowly - he wanted to make sure she was fully clothed - and smiled. A beer is fine.

Pulling out his first aide kit, Kane went to work putting a small herbal remedy together. It may funk, but it'll do the trick. Lemme see that cut. He held out his hand waiting to see how bad it was.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Exposing her hand to Kane she waited for him to finish fixing it. Afterward she reached into the fridge to grab and Magic Hat 9 bottle and some chocolate liquor with some shot glass.
" Thanks. Sorry about all this. You probably so don't want to be here. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 pm

After inspecting the cut for glass and was satisfied that it was clean, Kane put the tincture over the wound, finally wrapping some gauze over it. It'll help with the scarring too.

Taking the beer from her, he tipped the bottle slightly; Thanks. As for me being here, there's no way I'd let a kitty roam the streets by herself. You know, you never did tell me your name.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

" Alec Layne, and this is my shop. And again thanks I don't know many who would give two shits. " Alec looked at the cut herself and thought nothing of it, she's had worse. She sat down and waited for Kane to do so himself.
" So what brings you here and not to be rude but i haven't smelled you around before. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 pm

He watched Alec settle into the chair, and he just leaned up against the toolbox that was behind him. I've been around for awhile - although I had to go back home to deal with some tribal stuff. My dad is chief counsel and it seemed that there was a 'misunderstandin' within the tribe. I myself could care less, but protocol and crap.

Kane shook his head because he was glad to be free of all that again.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 pm

" Ah I understand. Miles had some crap like that before he became leader. Which clan are you?"
Alec said and for once the mention of Miles didn't set her heart spiraling. She finished off her shot and poured another, and another. Not like she had a house to come home to, or a normal family, or really anything but her shop.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 am

Our cover is on a Cree Indian reservation in North Dakota. It's one of the few in the United States, so we have to watch ourselves. But we descend from the Kilistenaux tribe.

Kane shuddered a bit and finished off his beer. What brings you out here?
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:12 am

While she wanted to say Miles instead she said, " Family, money and fate I guess. need another drink?" She said as she poured herself yet another shot. Things were just starting to get fuzzy.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:34 am

Kane just shook his head. Nah, I'm good. You though may want to slow up, there sistah. He could smell the alcohol starting to seep from her pours and animal, human and hard liquor is a very strange smell.

He looked around the shop again. So you own the joint. I see what you mean when you said you were one of the guys.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 am

" Yeah I go the whole nine yards. Cept for the peeing whenever I feel like it. But I do love this shop. It's all I got now." Alec stood up and reached in the fridge for some watermelon.
" Would you like some ? " Alec asked already digging in. Watermelon was her favorite comfort food.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 am

He chuckled at her peeing statement. Girl, you're too much. I'll spread the word about your place here. It was a huge town and everybody drove, so she could have lots of work.

Kane waved his hand in a not thanks manner; I'm not a big watermelon fan, I'm more of a meat and meat kinda guy.

Last edited by Kane on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am

" Well you certainly look like one too, and that's a compliment in every way. " Alec smirked. " Thanks by the way. But if anything can you find me someone who knows what a wrench is? I mean working by myself is fine but business will kick up and another hand or two around can't hurt."
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am

He shrugged his shoulders. I don't know anyone here that can swing a wrench, but I'll keep an ear out. He leaned against the counter behind him and smiled. You mean to tell me that you haven't found a shifter that can do some hard labor?

Usually were's were the labor force of the shifting world, but then again cats had been known to pull their weight. Kane was not one of them - he was more of a techy.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 pm

" Nope see not everyone is as nice to us half bred like they are to those with true blood. but I got used to it. "

Alec said as she stood another shot. Thoughts of Miles just kept popping up. Just when she had forgotten him, it's online nature for him to show up and make her all hot and needy. She missed him, but things were different now. At least she thought.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:07 am

You can always put a help wanted sign out front. I'm sure someone would show. He finished up his beer - Alec looked like she was pre-occupied, plus he was ready to eat.

Alec, I'm gonna hit the highway. Places to go, people to meet, ya know, all that stuff.
He stood and headed for the front door. Thanks for the beer, and I'll see ya around.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am

" Yea anytime. Thanks for the jacket " She said while passing it to him. As she walked him to the door she had an idea.
" see you later Kane nice meeting you. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Taking the jacket , he nodded. Right back at ya, kittycat. Stepping outside, Kane turned and gave her the 'peace' sign before heading down the street.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum