The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlett's Apartment

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Scarlett's Apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: Scarlett's Apartment

Post  Morrigan Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Moving his head a fraction, Morrigan sucked on her earlobe for a moment before he almost growled into her ear. "Begonia, tell me what you want. I want to please you in every way." They moved together with fluid motion, only once in awhile they fell out of sync - but it didn't last but a bump or two.

And Morrigan was okay with that.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"Just you." Her words were honest. Scarlett always enjoyed herself when they were together. Perhaps another time, she might decide on something extra, but right now it was perfect. Them simply enjoying each other.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 pm

"Ditto." There was nothing else to say or do, but just to enjoy each other in the here and now. As much as he wanted to control himself - he couldn't with Scarlett - he breathing and motions accelerated, he could feel himself reaching that pinnacle.

His warm breath created goosebumps on her skin.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

As the pace shifted, Scarlett knew she close, so she let go as the sensations washed over her in waves.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm

As Morrigan fell into his own moment of ecstasy, he held onto Scarlett as she peaked and that's all it took for him to follow suit. He pulled her in close to him as the feelings pulsed through him and into her.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

As the waves subsided, Scarlett kissed Morrigan before resting her forehead against his.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Morrigan returned her kiss, and as she rested her forehead against his, he laid back onto the bed with her against his chest. He circled his fingers along her spine as they rested together. Their time together always resided in his heart.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 am

The words had been on the tip of her tongue all night. As they laid together, Scarlett let them flow past her lips. "I love you."

It was a first for her, and while she felt a bit of nervousness about his reaction, she was comfortable saying those three words. It felt right to say them to him.

Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:46 pm

There was not even a split second where he had to think about his response, it came out naturally and with ease; "I love you too." From that first dance in the night club, Morrigan was straight up head over heels in love with Scarlett.

And in that moment, he smiled against her forehead before reaching up and lifting her chin so he could watch her. He then re-enacted that unintentional kiss.

Scarlett's Apartment - Page 7 Jonathan_rhys_meyers5
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 pm

There were not words for the way hearing his response made Scarlett feel. When he touched her chin, her eyes found his. She welcomed his kiss.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Their eyes locked for a moment before he fell into the kiss. Morrigan ran his hands down her sides before grasping for the covers, night had fallen and well there was a bit of a chill in the air.

With a quick motion be pulled the blankets up and tucked the sides in around them. "Begonia, I want to know what you see in me... I have a strange, okay morbid past but yet you have evoked something within me that I didn't know I had." His voice was gruff and thick with emotion.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 pm

"You get me. Everything between us is easy. Effortless. You make me happy." Scarlett just let the words flow as they came, not even worried about the rambling order. "I feel comfortable with you. Safe. Its indescribable, the way I feel when we're together, when I look in your eyes..." She tried to find the words. Even if they were not quite the right words. "I feel like I belong."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Morrigan intently listened to Scarlett's words, his fingers caressing her as she spoke. Pausing but a second, Morrigan cleared his throat before he spoke.

"We belong to each other then." His feelings mirrored hers to a 'T'. Planting a light kiss on her temple, Morrigan pulled her in closer to him.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Scarlett breathed a small sigh of relief before placing a small kiss on his neck as they laid together.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Morrigan craned his neck as Scarlett kissed him. He felt as peace, and sadly - just like a guy - he fell asleep with his love nestled against him.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Given he fell asleep before she did, Scarlett simply laid there enjoying the moment. She did not have the slightest clue where their relationship would go from there. This was all new to her.

As time passed, her eyelids drew heavy and eventually she drifted to sleep.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Morrigan stirred slightly as he felt the warmth of Scarlett's form resting against him. He was alright with this feeling and snuggled into some more. It didn't take him but a few seconds more to fall back into a blissful sleep with his love by his side.

(Sorry... Morrigan just doesn't seem to want to get up just yet - he's digging the moment.) LOL
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri May 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Scarlett woke up to a lovely sight and feeling; Morrigan asleep while being in his arms. She quietly watched him for a few minutes before placing soft kisses on his face.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri May 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Morrigan was stirred from a hot and steamy dream but that was okay because the soft lips of his love were making trails across his face.

He couldn't help but hum with delight.

"Hey, my begonia." Morrigan's hands slid across her body only to make their way up to her face so he could look into hers. He couldn't help but repeat the statement from seconds ago.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri May 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Scarlett softly sighed from the sensation of his hands moving across her body. She placed a kiss on his lips before speaking. "Hey..."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Sat May 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Morrigan returned the kiss and once he pulled back, be smiled. "You know...can I just say that I hate the fact that I'm going to have to go to work in a few hours. Cause, I'm like, really enjoying this.right.now."

He shifted enough to be able to feel every bit of her. There wasn't anything else he wanted at the moment.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Sun May 27, 2012 6:37 pm

"I hate it just as much." Perhaps he hated it more, given he was the one leaving, but Scarlett still disliked the thought.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:12 am

Pulling himself out from under his Begonia, Morrigan kissed every part that had become disconnected from her.

"Your presence here, in my bed, would be the most yummy thing I could envision when I got back from work tonight." Hell - her standing naked in his living room when he came home would be the fantasies that got him through the day, but her just being here when he got home made his heart jump out of his chest.

"Whatta say?" In all his glory, Morrigan stood at the edge of his bed with his hand outstretched toward Scarlett.

Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 am

Scarlett pouted slightly when Morrigan moved away. However, the expression was quickly replaced by a grin at his words and the sight before her. She took his hand, moving off the bed to stand between the edge and him. "I think I can manage that."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 pm

"Mm, you have no idea." He pulled her gently towards the living room watching her movements in the meantime.

"My Begonia, if I could I would not go to work today..." And in a moment, he wondered what Scarlett saw in him. He was just a loley dude who worked at the local grocery store, but that quick the thought vanished.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next