The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werehouse

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Werehouse Empty The Werehouse

Post  Grayson Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 am

The Werehouse:

(It's not open for business yet, but I'm just putting it out here for the time being... It's a combination of a dive bar and a nightclub that leans towards the shifter community (but all are welcome, you just may never know what might happen...)

(Bar upstairs - for the unsuspecting humans, lol)
The Werehouse Highres_6668216

The Werehouse L

The Werehouse Maggies-bar-hoboken

(Nightclub/bar downstairs)

The Werehouse 20100522_2549-The-Flinders-Hotel_bar

The Werehouse 422_image2_large

The Werehouse Jet_0011
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

The Werehouse Empty Re: The Werehouse

Post  Grayson Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:18 am

Drake finally got the finishing touches on the place and planned a grand opening for the upcoming weekend. He probably knew that it wouldn't be a spectacular one, but it was a place he could call his own.

He turned and started placing the glasses on the rack behind him, taking his time to make sure that they were clean.
Grayson
Grayson
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:01 am

Kane walked up to the Werehouse - the name did not go unnoticed by him. Nodding to the bouncer, he made his way into the place and smirked. The air was thick with shifters of all kinds.

Squeezing between two hot looking girls, Kane ordered up a beer before moving out to the dance floor. Waving over a few other gals, he started dancing with him. Places like this, Kane was all for. Leaning over to the dark haired maven, Kane asked her what she was, it seemed that her and her friends were true werewolves. He clicked his teeth and continued to bust a move with them.

The Werehouse C2af2a24c4573d3d_landing
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Alec caught the scent of a familiar friend as well as a few others that she didn't recognize as she walked by a pumping club. Glance at the name of it she smirked, and walked towards the bouncer. With her best feline face Alec looked up and nodded for entrance.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 am

(Just going to post Drake under Kane's name this time... Drake is the doorman... lol)

Drake was playing bouncer this evening when he smiled to the pouty faced cat that wanted entrance into the club. Nodding and smiling, Drake waved his arm, ushering the girl inside.

There was a pause in the music when he caught a familiar scent. Weaving his way through the crowd, Kane smiled. Hey kitten, long time no see.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:13 pm

" If I didn't know who you were I'd have to kick your ass for a comment such as that. I'm much better than the last time we met. What a drink? " Alec said walking towards the bar.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 am

Me-ow... Kane smiled to Alec as he followed her over to the bar. What's the matter, not diggin' pet names? Ordering up another beer, he waited as Alec ordered her drink. So whatcha been up to?
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 pm

" Same as usual burying the skeletons in my closet. I had a small accident in the shop and had to close it for a little. " Alec said " I wasn't hurt but the shop needs some major repairs. " She stoood at the bar and looked over at Kane.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 am

Small accident? A car go thru the garage doors or something? Kane paid for both drinks and ushered her over to a booth that had just freed up.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Minding her manners Alec said thank you before explaining about the shop.
" Well it seems paint thinner is extremely flammable. Need I continue?" She smirked before sitting down.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 am

Kane waited for her to sit before he did just the same. Nope, you don't need to explain any further. How bad were the damages? He leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees so he could 'act' like he could hear her better.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Kane moved closer and Alec could seem the animal inside his clearer. She took a deep breath before continuing.
" Most of my smaller tools are not usable, a garage door and my office I can't even image using in this condition. " She sipped her drink " Seems business has halted for the time being. "
A waitress walked over and offered a refreshing drink or food. She stood and looked at Kane for a minute too long before realizing she was staring. Alec laughed, he probably got attention like that all the time. The Werehouse Cocktail-waitress-copy
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:31 am

Well if there is anything that you need help with, give me a call. I know my way around a hammer. True, he was more of a techy type, but his father had instilled hard working values in him that ran deep.

Glancing up to the waitress, Kane grinned then clicked his teeth. Thank you, babe. He removed two glasses off of her tray, handing one to Alec. Chuckling at the waitress' reaction, Kane just shook his head.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:32 am

As the waitress walked off, Alec couldn't help herself " Sure you don't want her digits? " She remarked laughing again. She was beginning to relax now. " There are a few men working on the shop as we speak. Insurance and what nots covered it. " Alec waved her had as she spoke. " Thanks though, you always come to my rescue. However this time I'm fully clothed " And this time when Alec laughed, she laughed good and hard. The Werehouse Kate-mara1
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Kane's laugh came out more like a low growl than anything else. Yeah, I'm sure I don't want her digits...she's to human for me. He nodded as he listened to Alec, grinning as she finished her statement. I gotta rescue someone - give's me something to do...

The Werehouse SmithWill255025300
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:36 pm

" Oh really and a guy like you can find anything better to do on a Saturday night than to rescue a lost kitty?" Sarcasm and joy echoed in her voice as she continued to speak. " I bet you've had a lot of woman- I meant things occupy your nights. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 am

Kane wiggled his eyebrows and grinned. But finding lost kitties is what I do best. As for lots of women - babe, I'm not sure you really want to know. He laughed as he downed the last of his beer.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Just as Alec was going to respond an up beat song turned on and she couldn't resist she had to dance. The Werehouse Kate%20mara%201
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Kane wasn't going to pass up the chance to dance, so he dragged her a bit further out onto the dance floor and fell in line with her. He also egged the crowd on around them...

The Werehouse Will-smith-WI-1008-def-6497310

(ack - I couldn't find a good song - internet sucks here at work... pfft)
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:36 pm

" Have to be the star where ever you go don't you?" Alec teased as the beat ran through her body
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

Only when I have a beautiful cat to steal the spotlight. He grabbed her hand and twirled her in a few circles guessing that her equilibrium was as sharp as a tack. Sistah, bust a move.

The Werehouse Will-smith-wenn000x0400x583
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 pm

" Kane you are too much. " Alec laughed as she danced like there was no tomorrow. At this rate there wouldn't be, well at least she wouldn't remember it.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 am

I do try, my lady, I do try. Once the new song started, he did exactly what it suggested - he "Switched" to the brunette that was standing next to Alec.

Don't get jealous now. He bumped hips with the girl as he grinned to Alec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUozo1628U
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:50 pm

" Me? Jealous? Hah-" A searing pain grabbed Alec's chest as she reached for it. There was no knife or blade of any kind but it felt like there was. Her lungs were robbed of air yet she still fought for it. The pain was agonizing unlike anything she's ever felt before, like her heart was tearing apart. Tear welled at the corners of her eyes.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Kane instantly felt that there was something wrong with Alec and the dance floor was not the best place to be, so he scooped her up and headed out one of the exits.

What's going on, girl? Most shifters ran a bit on the warm side, but she was cold to the touch. Setting her gently down on the bench, Kane knelt down in front of her. Do you want to go home? His voice was tinged with concern.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum