The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morrigan's Place

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Morrigan's Place Empty Morrigan's Place

Post  Morrigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Morrigan's Place 17-Content-by-Conran-Living-Room-lg--gt_full_width_landscape

Morrigan's Place 37472802_20

Morrigan's Place 2823177433_b89821a679

Morrigan's Place 10_1252996444
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Morrigan's Place Empty Re: Morrigan's Place

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 am

Scarlett wrote:Scarlett shook her head. "This one is fine." She was quiet for a moment then spoke again. "I'm glad you decided to come today."

Reaching across the seat, Morrigan interlocked his fingers with hers. I'm glad I came out too. It wasn't a long drive back to his place - the rest of the ride was quiet. It didn't take long to gather up the stuff from the car and they headed up to his apartment. As he opened the door, Morrigan stood back to let her enter first. If you need a change of clothes, there are some shirts and a pair of boxers (clean of course) on the edge of my bed. I haven't gotten around to putting them away. He closed the door behind him and strode over to the kitchen to get a couple of drinks along with pulling out the steaks.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Scarlett nodded with a smile. "Thanks. I doubt my cover up would have covered much without the bikini." She walked back to his bedroom, shutting the door. She took a moment to change, smiling a bit at the notion of wearing his clothes. Holding her bikini, which by now was pretty much dry, she left the room and went to put the suit in her bag.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Morrigan turned around when she came out in his clothes. He took her in, enjoying the view - he liked the look - she wore them well. I have some iced tea made, or there's always water, or a beer. Just help yourself and make yourself at home. Opening his beer, Morrigan threw a marinade over the steaks along with pulling out some onion and mushrooms. He was going to saute them up to go along with the meat.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Scarlett could not help the grin that crept across her lips at noticing him looking at her. Not that she wanted to stop the grin. Her grin did fade to a smile. "Sounds good." After her day on the beach, she wanted water first. Different drinks would come later.

She got her water then leaned against then sat at the counter, watching him.

Morrigan's Place 10733_157248858754_523868754_369304
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

He fell into a silence as he worked, he didn't mind cutting up the onions and mushrooms. Hey did you want anything else to go with this? There maybe some veggies in the fridge and even some salad. Morrigan glanced over his shoulder to Scarlett and smiled.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Scarlett intently watched him as he moved about. "Salad is good. Don't you think?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Salad works. He dried his hands and reached in the fridge to get the makings of the salad. He put everything on the counter and then walked over to the living room to flip on the radio. A few random songs came on, he didn't feel like searching for anything specific.

He returned to the counter and pulled out another cutting board and started in on the tomatoes and such for the salad. Morrigan glanced up to Scarlett for a moment with a grin on his face. You like watching me try and cook, don't ya?
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 pm

"Very much so." Scarlett smiled while nodding. "I can try to help. I'm sure I can make salad."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm not that good in the kitchen, but I won't cut any digits off. Morrigan waved the small knife gingerly back in forth. Nah, I got it - I'll let you enjoy the view for now. He couldn't help but grin.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Scarlett smiled. "The view is nice." She was quiet for a moment. "If you change your mind, I'll be right here."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:49 pm

I don't have a bad view either. Morrigan leaned over the counter and kissed the tip of her nose before pulling back to finish the salad.

Once that task was completed, he turned the grill on the stove so he could get the steaks going. How do you like yours cooked?
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Scarlett smiled, especially when he kissed her nose. She watched him finish up the salad. "Umm... medium well."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Medium well coming right up... I hope. He placed both of them on the grill and pulled out a small pan to saute the onions and mushrooms. He turned to look at her as he thought for a moment; Weren't you supposed to cook for me sooner or later? Or was it take-out at your place? Morrigan was teasing.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

"If its not medium well, its fine." Scarlett had just guessed a label anyway. She smiled. "Is that a ploy to see my apartment?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Morrigan tilted his head and shrugged a shoulder while grinning. Possibly. He grabbed up the tongs and flipped them once or twice before he turned the steaks. Moving about the kitchen he got down a couple of plates and some bowls along with silverware. You still good with your drink?
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

"I'm not avoiding that. You seeing my apartment. We just always end up here." Scarlett smiled. She really was not opposed to him seeing her home.

She glanced down at her practically empty drink, barely any water left. "No, but I can get it." She moved off the stool and got herself some tea. Then she moved back to sit at the counter again.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Well, we'll just have to end up over at your place at some point. She couldn't see the smile on his face, but he really didn't mind her coming over his his place all of the time.

Pulling the steaks off the grill, he placed them on the extra plate. There were only a few things left to do, so he finished them up. Sorry I didn't have any potatoes he said as he got the salad dressings out of the fridge and left them on the counter. Dig in, Scarlett.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 pm

"We will." Scarlett nodded. She watched him move about then shrugged slightly when he mentioned potatoes. "That's alright."

She went about making her plate then glanced to him. "Are we eating at the counter?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 pm

We can or we can sit at the table, or on the couch - really wherever you want to. The music was was at just the right level, so wherever they chose, they could still chat while they ate.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:27 pm

"We can sit here. I'm good here. I was just wondering."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 pm

He slid his plate next to hers and grabbed up his beer. Morrigan sat down next to her, waiting for her to take the first bite. Enjoy. He poured a bit of steak sauce on his plate along with a heap of onions and mushrooms on top of the steak. The salad would come in a little bit.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Scarlett had already added what she wanted to her steak. She cut a piece of the meat then took a bite. She moaned softly in appreciation. "Delicious."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 am

I guess I can cook more than just grilled cheese and french fries. Cutting into his steak, Morrigan took a bit and nodded in agreement. It was pretty good. They sat in silence for a bit while they ate - Morrigan wondered what they would do after their early dinner was done.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am

Silence normally would have bothered Scarlett, but at the moment it almost seemed comfortable.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum