The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Estate

+4
Anthony
Morawena
Marina
Gryffyn
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Estate - Page 2 Empty Re: The Estate

Post  Morawena Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:41 am

M giggled as Marina almost took her down. Hey Miles! Happy and giddy she turned to Marina to whisper in her ear...

Anthony wants to turn me.
She looked blankly at Marina before she gave a forced smile. I don't know what to do.

And quickly changed the subject. So Miles, what brings you to the House on the Hill?
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 am

Marina stared blankly for a moment. "Wow... I don't know either." She whispered back then continued whispering. "Edward bit me." If M was sharing, Marina wanted to share too.

((Ky and I still play occasionally. And I thought that aspect should be added here for Marina))
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:01 am

M was completely shocked. Edward actually bit 'Rina??? Really...wow. Of all of the brothers she thought Edward would be - well Edward and not take human blood. I've gotten used to not seeing Bear at all.

Anthony just wants.. well me to be with him to be safe... With that, M rubbed her temples always knowing that she was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

(Thank you, I haven't played at all to Ky since LGV took a header so...)
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:12 am

Marina nodded. She knew it was a bit unbelieveable. "You're the first I've actually told."

"I can't really blame him. You two are close friends. You lost him once, he just doesn't want to lose you."

((Yea... I miss all of us together))
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:15 am

Hugging Marina still, M smiled. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Sooo.... how was it? Did you like being bitten?

((I do too...))
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

"Its a little hard to separate from all the other feelings." Marina hoped M caught her drift. She was never one for gossip. Or kiss and tell. But this was a big deal for her. "I just love how close to him it made me feel. And that he trusted in himself enough that he knew he was not going to hurt me."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 pm

M smiled despite missing those exact feelings that were making Marina so happy. Edward would be the last person in the world who would ever hurt anyone. You don't know how happy I am for you! M truly was happy for Marina and Edward too. Please tell them all hello the next time you see them. I've been really staying to myself a lot lately. It was her own doing and no one elses.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 am

"I know. He's unbelieveably nice. He wouldn't hurt anyone." Marina smiled at M. "I'm lucky to have found him." She hugged her friend. "Thank you."

"I'll tell them."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 am

M glanced over at Miles before returning her gaze to Marina. So what have you been up to lately?
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:51 am

Marina watched M glance to Miles. She could only imagine what he thought of all this. "The usual. With a couple of crazy things thrown in." She thought back to earlier that day. By now, her clothes had air dried, but her hair was still pretty damp. "What about you?"
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:28 am

Same old, same old really. Keeping myself busy, checking on Sage, spending a lot of time either with or trying to avoid Anthony. M jumped up and perched herself on the corner of the bar, she then shrugged her shoulders. Sometimes I seem to be better off keeping myself busy elsewhere.

Last edited by Morawena on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:22 pm

"That's not true." Marina moved to hug M from the side since her friend was perched on the bar. "We should spend more time together."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 am

M returned Marina's hug, gently resting her cheek on the top of Marina's head. We should, I know I've been horrible at being around as of late. I still feel lost - maybe spending time with you will help.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Miles felt like he was back in high school again, awkward and out of place.
After about his fifth glass Miles finally found the courage to speak.
" Well, ladies as fun as it has been to discuss our feelings, I think I've out stayed my visit."
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Marina hugged M a little tighter this time. "Maybe... But you don't ever have to stay away. I'm here if you need me."

She glanced to Miles, who finally spoke up. "You don't have to go." She could understand him wanting to leave. Though she was left feeling like they had driven him away, which made her frown.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 pm

" You girls seem like you need to well catch up..." As if Miles didn't see the joy on their faces. His mind was absorbed with thoughts of Alec, how his heart bleed for her even now...It was as sharp as a dagger, the pain in his chest. The full moon was reeking havoc on him. This was suppose to be a time of mating, of procreation, a night of love. Yet here he was in a room full of beautiful woman, just not the one he needs.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm

M nodded in agreement that Miles didn't have to go. Miles, you okay? She saw the slightest body movement, almost like he was caught off guard by something. Living with vamps, M learned to pick up on the smallest movements.

Rubbing Marina's arm, M smiled to her, glad to know that she still had 'in her corner' ; Thank you.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 am

Smiling through the pain Miles replied, " In a room full of beautiful woman, always. "
Slowly the pain receded, leaving Miles feeling empty inside. Empty and very very cold.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Marina smiled at M, hugging her once more. She then glanced over to Miles. He was obviously covering, it was apparent in his eyes. She had gotten better at reading people. The eyes almost always told the story.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 am

Miles, can I get you a glass of water or something? She could see the goosebumps forming on his arms and that made her change her statement. Or some coffee or even a blanket?
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Shake out of it Miles, He thought to himself.
" Only if that blanket comes with a bed hunnie." With thoughts of Alec came those of his reason for being here. He came because a mission. Murders that were left unsolved, and a hunter he needed to find.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 pm

"We're fresh out of those." Marina tilted her head with a smile. She could tell his thoughts weren't really within the room.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 am

" Well aren't I shit out of luck than. " Miles said. It wasn't until he stood did he notice night had fallen.
" I should probably head home soon, its getting dark and I need the kitty box."
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Morawena Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 am

M cocked her eyebrow at his last statement and giggled. Alrighty then... A kitty box, hey to each their own. She was sure there were other creatures of the night besides Vampires, but she wasn't even going to try and guess.

She looked over to Marina and grinned. Do you mind if I stay in the house tonight? I really don't want to go to the cottage.
Morawena
Morawena
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 am

" Marina please do call if you need anything. " Miles said as he slipped her his number.
" Morawena it was nice to meet you. Goodnight ladies. "
Miles walked out the door and felt the crisp wind bite him. He'd gotten so distracted lately he almost forgot his mission. Track the killer, and well kill him.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next