The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riley's apartment

2 posters

Go down

Riley's apartment Empty Riley's apartment

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:11 am

Riley's apartment Apartment_claremorris

Riley's apartment Apartment-studio

Riley's apartment Apartment-Mariposa-Interior
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Riley's apartment Empty Re: Riley's apartment

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Kale wrote:

" Yes ma'am. " Kale started the car, the purr of it breaking the silence around them.
" Living in little Tokyo eh? " He said attempting to strike up conversation.

Yeah, it's cheap and nice, although I do get tired of smelling the spicy duck they make downstairs. She smiled as the wind whipped her hair all over the place, it took a minute try and pull it all back into a ponytail. The lull of the car made Rye sleepy and she worked to keep herself awake. They were almost to the apartment. I hope Rose likes the house...
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:18 pm

" So do I hunn so do I. " Kale said as he pulled up to a curb. " Would you like a hand getting up stairs you seem terribly tired?"
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Rye waved off Kale's help. She would be fine to make it up to the apartment. Nah, I'm good. Give me a call when you are ready to head out to look at stuff for the house. She opened the door and stepped out, clicking the door closed behind her. Thanks for the company, Kale. See you soon, and tell Rose I said 'hey'.

She turned to head up the steps and gave one last wave before she disappeared up to her apartment.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Kale watched her as she made the way upstairs, than it struck him he didn't have her number. Running after her Kale just barely saw a glance of her closing a door. Knocking on that very door he hoped this didn't make him seem stalkerish.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Rye had just dropped her bag on the couch when she heard a knock at the door. Shun-Lei, I didn't order anything tonight. No food tonight. She opened the door and saw that it was Kale. Oh, sorry - I thought you were the delivery guy from downstairs. She tilted her head a bit. Did I forget something?
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

" Um yeah, this is not intended to be a hit on, but I forgot your number" Kale said shyly his throat slightly closing.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Rye grinned and crossed her arms over her chest as she let Kale in. Give me your phone - I'll put my number in. She had watched him fumble with his phone earlier and she thought it would be easier for her to do it. She held out her hand.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Kale took a moment as he handed Riley his phone to look around her apartment. While it was small, it was perfect for one person and homey at the same time. He noted how she kept this formal while Kale felt all of about 16 years old. He needed to get out more he though to himself.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Riley added her number and handed the phone back to him. She wasn't trying to be rude - she was just whipped ass tired. Kale, you are more than welcome to stay but... She held up her finger with a smile on her face... I don't have any blood available and I'm really tired - I'm working on cranky and I'm no fun when I'm cranky, I'm more like crazybitch when the sandman is calling and I don't answer.

Riley's apartment Normal_TheProposalPress-May31_023

She knew in the morning she would feel like total crap the way she treated Kale, but the sandman was getting testy with her - and he was winning the sleep war at the moment.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 pm

" I wouldn't want to impose anyways " Kale said getting the drift of what she was saying. " I'll see you sometime later I guess. Thank you for the evening Riley. Have a good night dear " Kale said gently placing a kiss on her cheek and left without another word.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm

She listened to Kale, grinning when he kissed her cheek. And that quick he was gone. Night Kale. Locking up behind him, Rye trudged to her bedroom, shedding her clothes and slipped on a t-shirt that she had acquired from one of her friends. Within minutes she was under the covers and sound asleep.

She dreamed of Vampires, books, houses and the color red. Imagine that...
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Kale drove off wondering what tomorrow would bring.

( Kale is going to the perfect pint next day setting )
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down