The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morrigan's Place

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Morrigan's Place - Page 4 Empty Re: Morrigan's Place

Post  Morrigan Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Morrigan leaned into her neck and well - blew raspberries on it all the while reaching behind her and pulling the comforter over them, almost like a taco. Once he had them wrapped up, he settled down with Scarlett in his arms. His fingers made small circles on her back and before he knew it he was drifting off into a happy and sated slumber.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Scarlett giggled when he blew raspberries on her skin. And she rarely giggled. After he pulled the comforter over, she snuggled a bit closer. Everything was calm. She was exhausted as well. It was hard not to let herself fall asleep. So she did just that. Drifting to sleep in his arms.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Morrigan stirred a little bit, a slow smile crossing his lips as he realized that Scarlett was still snuggled up against him. He leaned into her, pulling her just a bit closer, enjoying the fact that he was waking up next to her.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Scarlett stirred when Morrigan moved her. Though she did not really wake up. She simply made a soft noise, as if to say she wasn't ready to get up yet.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Morrigan closed his eyes as he lightly ran his finger up and down her arm. He was quite content right where he was at, and in no rush to move.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Eventually her eyes opened before her body stretched out slightly. Scarlett settled back down before smiling at Morrigan.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Morrigan let her go long enough for her to stretch and whens she settled back down, he kissed her temple. Morning. He smiled to her as he brushed back some of her hair from her face.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 am

"Good morning." Scarlett spoke softly, still waking up.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:40 am

As much as he didn't want to move, the overwhelming need for coffee compelled him to do so. Sliding out from under the covers and Scarlett, Morrigan moved over to the dresser to find some shorts - he found a pair of sweat shorts and slipped them on. He pulled out a shirt and shorts for Scarlett and laid them on the edge of the bed.

I need some coffee, come out whenever you want too. He leaned over the bed, kissing the tip of her nose before heading out to the kitchen to start making the brew.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 am

Scarlett nodded. She stretched again, almost cat like before getting out of bed. She pulled on the clothes he set out for her. After coming her fingers through her hair, she walked out to find him.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:47 am

Morrigan heard the patter of Scarlett's feet on the hardwood floor. Hey, gorgeous. He glanced to the clock and realized that he had only a few hours before he had to head into work, he grumbled a bit under his breath at the idea, but he had to go.

Returning his vision back to Scarlett, he grinned - she wore his clothes sooo much better than he did. Hungry? Morrigan himself was starving and had already gone about pulling out some eggs and bacon.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 am

Scarlett smiled. "Hello, yourself." She leaned against the counter. "Work, huh?" She noticed him looking at the clock.

She nodded. "Sure. I'll have whatever it is that you're having."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:09 am

Yeah, got the long shift today. Pulling down two mugs he filled them both and walked Scarlett's over to her. Placing it on the counter next to her, Morrigan playfully pinned her to the counter so he could nuzzle her neck for a moment.

Kissing her exposed collarbone, Morrigan stepped back and smiled. Eggs and bacon it is then. He wasn't sure what she wanted in her coffee, but he was sure she knew where everything was.

He turned is attention to the stove for a few minutes and started frying up the bacon - he would start on the eggs when the bacon was almost done.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Scarlett playfully pouted. "That's too bad." She then smiled just as playfully. When he pinned her, he met no resistance. She softly sighed at the attention.

She sat down at the counter with her coffee. She did not understand the need for sweetners and such, so she took hers black. Scarlett gently blew on the drink before taking a sip.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Morrigan sipped his coffee as he finished up the scrambled eggs. He pulled down the plates and separated the eggs and bacon then served Scarlett. He slid into the chair next to her and grinned. I don't think I've ever waited on a girl this much - not that I mind. He scooped up some eggs and took a bite as he winked to her.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:20 pm

"I don't think I've been waited on this much by a guy." Scarlett smiled at him, thanking him for the plate of food. She picked up a piece of bacon, biting off a chunk.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Ah, give it a couple of weeks, and I'll be leaving my dirty socks laying around and scratching my ass in front of you. He looked seriously to her then burst out laughing. I'm kidding - my mother taught me better manners than that.

Do you like being waited on? Morrigan snapped a piece of bacon of and popped it in his mouth.

Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Scarlett laughed. "Dirty socks I can deal with." She grinned. "Well, that means I'm thankful for your mother."

"I could get used to it. But I don't expect it." She smiled. "How do you feel about being waited on?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Morrigan tilted his head a bit as he thought about her last question. Once in awhile is nice, but I'm more of a fifty-fifty kinda guy. He looked to her, smiling slightly. You alright with that?

Morrigan's Place - Page 4 Jonathan_rhys_meyers_1pbZ7
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Scarlett nodded. "I try to be like that. So I think we'll do well."
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Yet something we have in common. He finished up the last little bit of his eggs and his coffee. Morrigan slid his plate back just a bit, enjoying breakfast with Scarlett.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Scarlett cradled the coffee cup in her hands, taking her time drinking the drink. "What would like to do next time we see each other?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Morrigan looked to her with a sly grin. You left that that wide open you know... But I think it's your turn to pick. I'm up for anything. He got up and removed his plate and placed the pans in the sink. He turned to her and leaned against the counter.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 pm

"Anything, huh?" Scarlett pretended to consider something mischievous. "I think we talked about going to the pier. So you could win me a stuffed animal." She smiled sweetly at him.
Scarlett
Scarlett
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrigan Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Anything you want. He watched her - she seemed to be plotting something. The pier is good. He laughed a bit. If a stuffed animal you want - I will try my best to get it for you, my dear lady.

(Morrigan is going - 'holllleee hotness' at Scarlett's new sig...)
Morrigan
Morrigan
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum