The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds

+5
Alec Layne
Miles
Kale
Anthony
Rachel
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds Empty Welcome to The Hunting Grounds

Post  Rachel Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Enjoy the many acres of woods and fields
( for those vegetarians lol )

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds 36a95_new-policy-bush-administratio
Welcome to The Hunting Grounds Abies_forests
Welcome to The Hunting Grounds GreaterSW_TX_field_02
Welcome to The Hunting Grounds Rivers

Hide away cabin in cases of emergencies.
Welcome to The Hunting Grounds Mvccab
Rachel
Rachel
Admin

https://writershavenforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds Empty Re: Welcome to The Hunting Grounds

Post  Anthony Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:54 pm

(If you want to start a new topic, go ahead...LOL)

The Vamp stayed in the shadows watching his dinner. He knew it wouldn't be long before he pounced, and when the deer stepped closer to him, that's exactly what he did.

Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Kale stalked through the woods, night had fallen and his hunger had risen. Anticipation and the thrill of the hunt powered Kale, even though he was desperately low on energy.
A twig snapped to his left, so Kale focused to that directions. A deer slowly pranced from the bushes unsuspecting to the dangers around the corner. That was when Kale recognized the scent in the air. Another of his kind was near and running extremely high on the predator side of life. He sensed this newly discovered hunter was of no danger to Kale himself, however the pre-cautious side of Kale urged him to investigate and so he did.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Miles ran across the wet grass, all four paws moving through the terrain swiftly. Birds flew off scared as Miles approached. He could feel the panther's intense need to go after them but now was not the time. People were dying and the murderers trails was dying quickly. Picking up more speed, Miles continued.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Her scent lead him here and he was hungry for her more than ever. Her lush wine stained lips, with her long locks of honey brown hair everything about her drew him in, but nothing more than his mate on her shoulder could consume him with the urge of possessiveness. He had to find her and he would so help with god.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 pm

A twig snapped behind her and Alec moved faster, already in her leopard shape she knew no human could keep up with her. Well no normal human. Dodging a tree Alec quickly drove right and down the hill hoping whatever was following her wouldn't continue. She was wrong.
The wet grass coated her spotted fur giving her the chills. Or it was the stalker she some how developed. Spying a patch of tall grass Alec crouched low and waited her adrenaline heightened all her senses as well as pumping the blood their her body faster and faster. She was waiting and she was excited.
Welcome to The Hunting Grounds CRW_8761-Leopard
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Anthony had made his way into the hunting grounds - really there wasn't much around Sage's place do to the fact that Blaze was loud as shit while building that deck. That's when he caught a whiff of kitty. Hmmmm, big game tonight.

He stalked the cat, watching it crouch down in the thick. As he slinked closer he caught another whiff... wet human. Launching himself into the tree, Anthony scoped the grounds to make sure that there wasn't a lost human in the mix. Nope, nada, nuffin'. From his perch he called out, knowing his voice would carry into the brush. Here kitty, kitty. Psst psst, I won't eat you... yet he finished in his mind. Really he wouldn't attack unless he was attacked first - he just wanted to figure out this different scent. It was like a wet human holding a wet animal - not real appealing on his vegetarian menu.

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds Normal_04209
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am

She smelled him and her sonic hearing picked up a whisper among the wind and Alec did waster her time she darted towards an open field looking for the tree she left spare clothes at. If only she could shift human before some drunk hunter thought her a dinner Thursday dinner. Not that Alec feared being shot at, she knew she was faster than any normal animal she just didn't want to take the chance him not being alone.
The moment Alec reached the field she just knew he followed. Although the wind was downward and Alec couldn't get a scent she knew it was a he. Looking up she noticed the night had fallen and it would be chilly. It was then she spotted the tree. Focusing all her energy she pulled the leopardess inside and let the human shape take form. It was like all her muscle were stretching and pulling at once. A pain Alec had grown used to.
Once finished Alec threw on her jeans and t shirt and listened while her stalker followed.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 am

Anthony watched the blur of the animal dart through the open field, almost like it was looking for something. Staying perched in the tree, he watched her shift to human form. Well that explains the wet cat/wet human thing. Jumping down from the tree, Anthony silently made his way over towards her, and within in a few feet of her he cleared his throat - although he was sure that she smelled him coming. Vamps have a funk about them...

Hey there, everything alright? Anthony asked as he stepped into the clearing across from her.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 am

Her skin pricked with the feeling she was being watched. Then she smelled him before he spoke. Turning Alec saw who he was, a tall and skinny yet buff vampire dressed in black of course stood a few feet away. His stench came off in waves yet Alec was used to it. And although he did seem to have been following her she feels as if he wasn't the only one. Someone and possibly someone was still out there waiting.
" Ever get that feeling your being watched? Yeah well we're being watched right now, unless there's more of your kind here tonight?" Alec said as she rubbed her arms in attempted to warm up a little.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 am

Her shirt slid smoothly over her arms, tight around her breast as Alec dressed quickly. Miles noted the way she wiggled into her skin tight jeans and no shoes. Not moment later a vampire showed up. He seemed intrigued by Alec and Miles had to repress a growl. They began talking and Miles saw red the entire time. That was HIS woman, HIS HIS HIS. He felt the beast rise inside him and demand he claim her right here and right now, declare to the world that she was not to be touched or even thought of by another man or fear his wrath.
Alec's red-brown hair blew passed her as the wind picked up. She was a vision of beauty, and it hurt Miles to see her without him. And his red vision slowly receded when he saw just how lonely she truly was too.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 am

Can't say I've had that feeling since before I was turned, but I know what ya mean. Anthony shook his head at her last question. Nope, it's just me, myself and I of my kind out here. There aren't too many vegetarian vamps in these parts.

Anthony turned a bit and picked up the scent of another being. I think the one watching us is like you. I'm getting that wet human/animal smell again. He knew it wasn't her, because it was just a bit different - including lots of testosterone. Now that I know that you and him are in the woods, I'll pass you both by for dinner. Anthony wasn't sure if he should wait around for her admirer or stalker or whatever this other one was to show - but he decided in a split second that he would hang for just a few more minutes. Just in case.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Alec suddenly had a bolt of heat spread through her body piling up at the junction between her legs. She remembered only once feeling that way and that was impossible for her to be feeling it now. The animal side of her purred and waited, it seems that's what everyone was doing waiting.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Anthony caught the scent of arousal from her and looked around. Okay - that's my cue to exit. If you need anything, just scream 'Vamp' and I'll come a-running. Sorry I don't do voyeurism... Laughing, he disappeared back into the thicket from which he came from earlier.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Miles felt his teeth elongate and his anger rise as the smell of Alec's arousal reached him. He thought the source was the vamp, so he must die. Miles just stepped out of shrubs he'd hidden himself in when the vampire left. Alec was alone, well not alone with him. Perfect, Miles thought to himself as he approached her.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 pm

She heard him step out of the bushes as Alec turned around. There was Miles, wearing nothing at all and walking her way. Alec screamed.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Anthony was far enough away, but he heard the girl scream. Okay - she didn't scream 'Vamp' but she screamed none the less. It didn't take him but a few seconds to return to the edge of the clearing. Yeah, the guy was nekkid - way more that Anthony needed to see, but he wanted to make sure leopard-girl was all good.

Dude, really? Come on now... He laughed a bit knowing and scenting that Mr. Testosterone was laying claim to his 'woman'. Hey, you two have at it like, well... wild animals. I'm soo outta here. He really was in no position to step into the middle of some weird shifter mating thing.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Alec saw Miles.
But but he was dead...this wasn't happening. She was suppose to live a normal life, well as normal as she could have it. He wasn't suppose to be here.

" No...please help me...I'm not his, I mean I denied him. He can't be here...he's dead..." Alec said as she felt her heart break all over again. She saw the sword pierce his heart. She saw the tears in his eyes as he took his last breath. She remembered her heart breaking as she ran from his clan and him.
" He's dead...he's dead I saw him.." Alec kept mumbling and even as she said it Miles continued to walk towards her.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 am

Anthony took a deep breath, but he didn’t smell vamp on the guy. Honey, he ain’t dead. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to help you, but I’ll do what I can. My name is Anthony by the way. He stayed where he was, but he watched the girl before glancing to the guy - who looked quite pissed - yet another reason to stick around. Anthony was not into abuse and he wanted to make sure that everything was copacetic between the two.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Miles was enraged. His anger channeling through him, making his foot fall heavily, his breathing became ragged. Alec was hiding behind the vampire claiming that himself was dead. Miles was sent back to the day when Ken a lesser shifter in the clan thought he should be clan leader. The formal ceremony words were spoken and Miles had to fight Ken to the death. The fight was brutal, and while Miles ungratefully won he was damaged near death. Ken may have been a young shifter but he knew a few tricks Miles did not. All Miles remembered was Ken's sword entering through his chest right before Ken was decapitated.
When Miles woke Alec was gone and it felt as if another sword entered only this time through his heart.
All those memories rose to the surface while Miles charged at the vampire. His pain, his sorrow filled his voice as he screamed, " Alec! "
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Tears brimmed her eyes as Miles charges towards them, and while her body was wanting him and ready for him mentally she could get a hand on what was happening. He was dead. But how was he here. It was all too much for Alec to understand.
" Please Miles....please. Anthony don't hurt him. He's angry doesn't know what going on. His been without a mate for....two years. " Alec realized it has been that long since she's seen Miles. His looks bigger now. He looks like he's in pain now.
" Please."
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Anthony saw the guy charging at him as he heard Alec talking behind him. Of course he was going to protect the girl. Automatically couching into a defense mode, Anthony waited until the last second before Miles lunged at him - body checking Miles along with sweeping his feet out from underneath him. Stay down - and take it easy! Anthony didn't like fighting but he had to do what he had to in order to get this guy to calm down.

Growling a bit, Anthony held down Miles as he looked to him. Take a breather, buddy - you're scaring the lady here.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Miles hit the ground hard. Damn vamps and their super strength, well Miles couldn't let Alec get away not again.
" Alec.." His voice was strained. Alec screamed as Miles fought the vampire. He bit his shoulder and pushed with all his animalistic strength.
" Alec.." He said as he stood up and reached for her.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Anthony really wasn't trying to fight - but this guy just didn't get the hint - then Miles bit him, pushing him up and out of the way. It only took a second for him to recover and place himself between Alec and the guy. Anthony quirked his eyebrow and said sarcastically; Ouch...

He saw Miles reaching for Alec and sighed. Listen here, don't push me pal. Can.you.relax. Keeping himself between the two, Anthony continued. Alec, do you want me to go or stay here and enjoy the festivities? He crossed his arms over his chest.

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds Untitled-4
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Alec faced a dilemma. Stay with Miles, who was suppose to be dead, or go off with the unknown vampire but her best friend at the moment. What to do, what to do? Tears spilled from her eyes. Not sure what to do Alec made up her mind. She'll do what she always does, run.
Shifting into her leopard form Alec heard all her clothes shred and Miles gasp. She didn't care right now. All she needed was the wet grass beneath her paws. She took off and wondered if anyone would follow? Alec was in a dark place again and she had no idea what would happen this time.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum