The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo for the Moment

2 posters

Go down

Solo for the Moment Empty Solo for the Moment

Post  Sinsa Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Sinsa made her way carefully into the empty dance studio, her long black hair hanging limp around her face as she walked to the center of the room, looking at herself in the mirrors. The windows behind her were blacked out, so any dancers wouldn't be distracted by the bustle. She shed her simple grey jacket to the ground, slipped off her shoes, and began practicing ballet, something she had learned before becoming a vampire. She was more graceful now, and more flexible, so each pose and leap came with great ease for her. She smiled as she danced, not wanting to stop. This had been her only stress relief and she was glad to let her feelings out through dancing instead of bottling them.
Sinsa
Sinsa
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Solo for the Moment Empty Re: Solo for the Moment

Post  Gryffyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 am

Fyn stepped inside of the studio, he couldn't keep the grin off his face. He had managed to talk Riley into taking ballroom dancing classes with him. He missed the grand gestures and sweeping motions from the dances of the 1800's and this was the only place that he would be able to get some in. He knew Riley would give in and finally enjoy herself after a few sessions.

Once he had paid for the classes, Fyn turned and saw the dark haired girl moving with grace and speed that he knew only Vampire could possess. Leaning causally against the counter, Fyn watched her. He could feel the joy that came not only from her movements but the smile that she held on her lips.

(Sorry about the deleted image - my PB account went wonky again...)
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinsa Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Sinsa did a pirouette, spinning four times before landing gently in fifth. She caught sight of the man watching her and turned to face him, a guarded expression replacing her gleeful smile. She watched him warily, her gold eyes flashing with warning before she picked up her jacket and began pulling on her shoes, watching him out of the corner of her eye.
She wasn't used to being around people, since she had been trying to avoid them since being Turned.
Sinsa
Sinsa
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm

It seemed that his admiration stopped her from doing what she enjoyed. "Forgive me My Lady, I didn't mean to...what is it...gawk. I was just admiring the beauty of your fluid movements." Fyn bowed slightly in an apologetic move before pushing himself off the counter to stand.

He wondered if the girl could sense that he himself was a Vampire. He knew it was instinctual, but if one was trying to fight or hide from it, sometimes it was hard. He gave her a soft but warming smile as he laid his jacket over his forearm.

Solo for the Moment Clive-venice6
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinsa Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

Sinsa somewhat relaxed when she realized he wasn't being hostile. She shrugged. "It's...alright. I'm not used to people watching me, that's all."
She fidgeted with her jacket zipper, biting her lip gently, unsure of what to say. Sinsa wasn't sure how a conversation worked anymore, so she let her words lead to a simple, awkward silence. At least, it was for her.
Sinsa
Sinsa
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Fyn understood the awkwardness of the silence that hung between them. "Young one, can I interest you in something to eat, or should I say...drink?" His bar was well supplied with bagged blood and donors were a no-no in her restaurant.

"Gryffyn Thorpe at your service - but please call me Fyn." He titled his head slightly in a 'nice to meet you' gesture.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinsa Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Sinsa glanced up at the mention of food, then smiled slightly at the mention of a drink. She nodded slowly, pulling her bag strap up over her shoulder and straightening, watching him with golden eyes.

"I'd like that. A drink would be nice..."

At a mention of names, she smiled and added, "Nice to meet you, Fyn. I'm Sinsa."

Sinsa
Sinsa
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:19 am

"Sinsa, what a beautiful name." Fyn thought for a moment as she put on her jacket and picked up her bag. "What origin is your name?" He was sure that a name like that hadn't crossed his path in all of his years.

Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinsa Sun May 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Sinsa smiled hesitantly and said softly, "Asian. It was the name of the station my mother was born in." She waited for a moment before asking softly, "About that drink...?" She was only bringing it up because he had offered, and since she hadn't fed in...a week...? She couldn't remember, she wanted a drink to soothe the ache of the thirst in her throat.
Sinsa
Sinsa
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:00 am

"At your service, My Lady." He extended his arm to her in a gesture of chivalry before adding; "Do you have a mode of transportation back to my establishment?"

If not, he would be more than happy to oblige in her getting that well deserved drink.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum