The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kane's Pad

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kane's Pad - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane's Pad

Post  Kane Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Kane crossed his arms over his chest as he listened - really listened - to Alec. The were in him wanted to go kick Miles' ass for well... being an ass, but the human side of him wanted for nothing more than to have her be happy.

With a small rumble, Kane decided to just let things be. He hadn't even realized how much he had gotten mixed up into all of this crap between kitten and Miles.

"Sistah, you are so own your own when it comes to Miles. I'm done referring." He finally pushed himself off the banister and walked to the door, making sure to hold it open wide so Alec could head back into the house in front of him.

"Ladies first. Plus I think your scorching the bacon. That's a damn shame." He smiled to her for a moment before motioning to through the door.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Kane wrote:Kane crossed his arms over his chest as he listened - really listened - to Alec. The were in him wanted to go kick Miles' ass for well... being an ass, but the human side of him wanted for nothing more than to have her be happy.

With a small rumble, Kane decided to just let things be. He hadn't even realized how much he had gotten mixed up into all of this crap between kitten and Miles.

"Sistah, you are so own your own when it comes to Miles. I'm done referring." He finally pushed himself off the banister and walked to the door, making sure to hold it open wide so Alec could head back into the house in front of him.

"Ladies first. Plus I think your scorching the bacon. That's a damn shame." He smiled to her for a moment before motioning to through the door.

Alec smelled the air and realized Kane was right
" Oh crap the bacon! "

She rushed inside and quickly turned the stove off before sliding some nice and crispy bacon onto two plates with a smile. Somehow the smell of bacon always reminded Alec of living with her mother.
Shaking the memory away, Alec served breakfast.

As she sat at the table a thought crossed her mind, " So any ideas on what happen at the motel? "
She asked, worried about the pressing problem more than Miles' over-emotionalism.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Kane couldn't help but chuckle as Alec zipped past him to save the bacon. As she plated the breakfast meat, Kane filled a couple of glasses with juice and placed them on the table.

Once she was seated, he turned the chair around and took his perch at the table. Resting his arms on the back of the chair, looked up to her when she mentioned the hotel.

"I think there was some strange mo-jo going on there. I've only ever seen the three-headed dog in mythos. Greek and or Roman myths. What the hell is up with that?"

Finally he reached over and snatched a piece of super crispy bacon and popped it in his mouth.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Kane wrote:Kane couldn't help but chuckle as Alec zipped past him to save the bacon. As she plated the breakfast meat, Kane filled a couple of glasses with juice and placed them on the table.

Once she was seated, he turned the chair around and took his perch at the table. Resting his arms on the back of the chair, looked up to her when she mentioned the hotel.

"I think there was some strange mo-jo going on there. I've only ever seen the three-headed dog in mythos. Greek and or Roman myths. What the hell is up with that?"

Finally he reached over and snatched a piece of super crispy bacon and popped it in his mouth.

" Well that makes one of us, I haven't even heard of them. And Miles had a good point, the animals in the woods have been quiet. Like their scared. "

Alec munched on breakfast, as she puzzled over the event. Some things weren't adding up. Like the amount of vamps in the motel, and even more the hallucination.

" Hey was there a moment when reality just slipped away? "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 am

"Uh, yeah - ya think?" And that was a broad answer to all of Kitten's statements. "Yeah, lots of blood suckers, lots of trippie hallucinogenics and moments of delusion."

He took a deep breath before taking a gulp up orange juice. He burped.

"What did you see in your moment of unreality?" Kane stood up from his chair and moved over to the window and scanned the backyard surroundings.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Alec stopped for a moment, her movements going still as her mind turned over the recent events.

" I thought I saw my worst fear. " She paused, the moments pregnant with sorrow. " But now I see it was wrong. "

Alec quickly distracted herself with the food on her plate. But soon enough a smile painted her face as she looked over towards Kane.

" And what did the big bad Kane see? "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:06 am

Kane couldn't suppress the shudder. "Gah, scorpions. Sistah, I can manage a lot of stuff, but them creepy crawlers..." He wiped off his arms as if the nasty critters were crawling on him.

"Uck! 'Nother topic, kitten." Kane walked over to the window, surveying the property that was within his sites.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Alec chuckled and took a moment to survey her surroundings. Especially the cabin, with was artisically remarkable.

" So how did you find this place....its very-" she paused looking for the right word. " peaceful."
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 pm

He nodded in agreement with Alec's last statement. "I was runnin' the woods one day and bam - here it was." Kane turned to look at her as he leaned himself against the counter.

"It was run down, neglected and full of furry forest critters that had to take a hike once I "moved in"." Kane air quoted the last couple of words knowing that Alec would get the gist of the meaning.

"Can't hang with the big cats - get your ass up off the porch." He grinned at her as she sat at the table.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Tue May 08, 2012 4:20 am

Alec grinned catching on to Kane's phrasing. She fiddle with her nails as she thought about the last she had a place to call home and mean it. Her apartment above the shop was damn close, but unforunetly she was forced to rent it out to pay the piling bills. While the hotel room she was currently staying at was not home-like at all, it was still a place she could have relaxed in. But not anymore, she would feel safer in a bar full of drunk, horny men completely nude, after the events of the evening.
Alec let out a pitful sigh.
" its really nice- perfect for you infact Kane. Not that I pictured you as a loft person anyways. " Alec nerviously laughed.

Sudden worried is she was out staying her welcome, Alec stood adjusted the oversized shirt.
" I guess I better not intrude any longer. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Mon May 14, 2012 10:15 pm

"Girl, sit down - you ain't going nowhere." Kane was pretty sure that she had nowhere to go anyway. "Kitten, you can stay here as long as you like, I do have a spare room."

He put his plates in the sink and ran some hot water over them - he would get to them later. He thought maybe that a mid-morning nap was in order, the events of the past few days started to take a toll on him.

"Alec, I think I'm gonna hit the hay for a bit. Make yourself at home." Kane walked past her and kissed the top of her head before heading down the long hallway towards his room. He turned to look back at her with a grin on his face. "And please no peeing in the carpet - I just had it cleaned." Kane winked at her before turning back to finish up walk towards his room.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Kane wrote:"Girl, sit down - you ain't going nowhere." Kane was pretty sure that she had nowhere to go anyway. "Kitten, you can stay here as long as you like, I do have a spare room."

He put his plates in the sink and ran some hot water over them - he would get to them later. He thought maybe that a mid-morning nap was in order, the events of the past few days started to take a toll on him.

"Alec, I think I'm gonna hit the hay for a bit. Make yourself at home." Kane walked past her and kissed the top of her head before heading down the long hallway towards his room. He turned to look back at her with a grin on his face. "And please no peeing in the carpet - I just had it cleaned." Kane winked at her before turning back to finish up walk towards his room.

Alec smirked as she watched Kane make his way towards the bedroom. Standing herself, Alec cleaned the kitchen somewhat before making her own way through the house. Finding the guest room was easy- the only place that Kane's scent was not all over. With a simple brown and turquoise bed, a night stand on each side, lamp and alarm clock included the room had a comfy feeling to it. A wardrobe stood directly across from the bed, at least 7 foot tall and as wide as Alec could stretch her arms, she wondered if it was filled. A fairly large sized window lay closed adjacent to the bed as well, with what a shock blue curtains which were drawn shut as if hardly opened. While the room seems comfortable Alec got the impression it has not seen much use over the years.
A moment passed for Alec to decide if she would stay here or not.

Hell he'd probably hunt me down otherwise.
She thought to herself.

Cracking open the window, a blast of fresh air crept into Alec's bones urging her to take a four pawed run. Eventually Alec shed the borrowed clothes and took a leap out the window loving the feel of the cool dirt beneath her paws.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Kane heard the window crack open - and truly it had been only the second time that window had been opened since he moved in.

Then he caught the whiff of shifting. As much as Kane wanted to go after her he decided that it was best not to.

Speaking out loud was the only thing he could do at the moment; "Girl...don't be bringing no shit up on my porch..." And with a sigh, Kane added. "...be safe kitten."

Rolling over on his side, Kane was pretty sure that he wouldn't get much sleep until he knew that Alec was back in his house - safe and sound.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum