The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Kane's Pad

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kane's Pad Empty Kane's Pad

Post  Kane on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 am

(Damn, who knew a guy could be so picky - especially coming from one that frolic's in the woods... LOL)

Kane's Pad Tamarack_Cabin
Living room
Kane's Pad OL7M8000_Bracker_Estate_Log_Cabin
Kitchen
Kane's Pad 5-modern-cabin-kitchen
Bathroom
Kane's Pad 8-modern-cabin-bath-058
Spare room
Kane's Pad 362a11680015cb6a869f76ebbb7cdd6aimage750x532
Kane's bedroom
Kane's Pad SMA-TRENDY-Modern-Bedroom-Set

His house was a new purchase - he was tired of living out of a hotel and one day when he was running the woods he saw that this property was up for sale, and the next day he looked at it and bought it on the spot.

It took them no time to get to his place. Kane jumped out of the bed of the truck and pulled the passenger side open. "The dude is still out? Daaamn..." He glanced to Alec before he pulled Miles out of the truck and flung him over his shoulder. "There's a key under the mat...mind getting it?" He shifted Miles a little bit while he waited for Alec to open the door.

Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Kane's Pad Empty Re: Kane's Pad

Post  Alec Layne on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:07 pm

- allow me to wipe the drool, that bathroom is AMAZING -

Alec walked up to the mat in stealth mode seeing as she was in a unknown place. Finding the key easily, Alec slipped it in the lock and opened the door
" Let's get him inside and see how much brain damage you caused Kane. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 pm

(I'm kinda partial to the kitchen myself - could you image the pickles I could can with all that space??? Laughing )

Kane waited for Alec to enter, and followed in behind her. "Kitten, he had brain damage before I even knocked him out..." Walking around the couch, he lowered Miles onto the cushions. Shaking his head as he straightened, Kane stretched out and cracked his back.

"That dude is some dead weight." With that, Kane walked nonchalantly into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. "Want one?" He waved the bottle as he looked on to her.

Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 pm

- hahhaha -

" Got any Magic hat? " - sorry I had too-
Alec asked as she hovered over Miles, draping a nearby blanket over him. " He must have been exhausted." When she spotted multiple unsealing wounds, " Where's the first aid kit? "

Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:02 pm

(haha)

Kane couldn't help but grin. "I got Number Nine and Howl... your pick..." Hearing her request for the first aide kit, Kane moved into the bathroom and retrieved it from under the sink.

"There's a couple of pink band-aides in there if pretty boy needs them..." Kane walked back into the kitchen to grab his beer and pull Alec's from the fridge.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 pm

" He'll just love that! " Alec accepted the beer and savored the taste. She than got hard to work with stitches up Miles.
She broke every promise she made to herself.
1. She got near Miles.
2. She let her feelings (stupid feeling) get involved.
3. She felt something to begin with.

As she cleaned the needle Alec seriously thought about jabbing in nicely in his rib cage. An evil smile was painted on face.
Kane's Pad 24498710
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Kane leaned against the door jamb as he watched Alec, a small smile twitching on his face as an evil grin spread across hers. "Girl, don't you get any blood on my couch..."

He took a swig from the bottle and crossed his arms over his chest. "Kitten, you want to clean up some? I'll make sure he doesn't go anywhere when he comes to."

Kane's Pad Will_smith
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm

" Just give me a sec to- " Alec bit the end of the wire " finish up. Ok that should be good enough well for him anyways. "
At Kane's offer Alec jumped up. " I would love to clean up. Where's the bathroom? " She was excited to get the blood and crap off of her. Or that was the beer getting to her head.
" Oh and tie him down, that would be your best bet. "
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Kane let out a chuckle; "Bondage might be your thing so you can tie him down... me I'll just knock his ass out again." He pushed himself off the wall and pointed down the short hallway. "Second door on the right. Save me some hot water will ya? Oh and there should be a shirt and sweats on the shelf in there too."

He looked back to Miles and shook his head. If he woke up and became belligerent, Kane had a few things around to calm the man down and no - one was not a baseball bat upside his head.

Kane's Pad Willsmithnewhairstylesiniamlegend
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Alec snickered to herself before heading in the direction Kane had mentioned. When she stepped into the bathroom her jaw dropped. It was beautiful!
Soon she was undressing and soaking in the warm water leaving her thoughts behind.

Kane's Pad Tumblr10
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Kane waited until he heard the bathroom door click shut, then he headed towards his bedroom to grab the pair of cuffs he kept in the nightstand. Tucking the key in his front pocket, he made his way back out to the living room and quickly and quietly snapped one around Miles' wrist and the other to the open scroll work of the couch's arm.

Sitting down in the chair next to the empty fireplace, Kane kicked his feet up on the coffee table and rested the beer bottle on his stomach.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Miles slowly came to. The first thing he noticed, was the smell. He was somewhere surrounded by wilderness and Alec wasn't near him. Sitting up with a jolt he came face to face with the male cat Alec was so fond of.
" Well? " He said his eyebrow raising slightly. " Where's my beer? "
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:04 am

Kane watched Miles stirring and in a moment was sitting straight up asking for a beer. "Damn, no thanks for saving my ass, watching over Alec, nice to meet ya..." Shifting his feet off the table, Kane walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer and popped the cap. He was pretty sure that Miles was going to try and make a break for it, but he wasn't going to get to far.

Kane slipped in a small herbal mixture into the beer that would keep Miles calm for at least an hour or so and walked back into the living room. "Kitten's in the bathroom cleaning up, she put up a hell of a fight back there at the motel."
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 am

He chuckled and accepted the beer. He mumbled something like, " Thanks. " Though it was hardly audible. Miles sat and just stared up at the male before sticking his hand out, " Miles "
He sat in the awkward silence tapping his left foot. Then Miles ears picked up noise in the background. Water and a womanly sigh, Alec. He stood prepared to search through the whole house if he had to.
" Where is she? " His voice more demanding than it should be, but Miles could feel the alpha itching to fine his woman.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 am

"Kane, nice to meet ya..." He leaned forward and shook his hand. He grinned at his reaction to scenting Alec.

Giving Miles a blasé look, Kane took a sip of his beer before speaking - his tone was even-keeled but also had a hint of 'I'm not taking any shit from you' mixed in; "Give it a rest testosterone man - she's in the bathroom, so I suggest you sit your ass down and give Kitten some well deserved girl time." He leaned forward, resting his arms on his legs as he watched Miles.

Kane's Pad Smith0508
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 pm

" Oh really. Whose going to stop me? " The threat in his voice audible. He still stood towering to his full height. Even puffy out his chest somewhat. But this was his woman they discussing now. He suppressed a growl before it escaped. Even more so when he pictured her bathing off the night's battle. His hands itched to hold her again.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:16 pm

"Dude, park it." Kane sighed audibly but didn't move from his position. He knew that the mixture he put in Miles' beer would start to work in just a minute or two and he would happy and calm as a clam.

He finished his beer and waited, looking to Miles calmly as he spoke; "Listen, I have no interest in your woman, I have enough baggage of my own to know not to get mixed up in the mated crap..."
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 pm

When the floor boards down the hall began to creek, Miles sat down however his pride made his keep the chest puffed.
" Well at least I know your smart. " A shadow passed and Miles tensed waiting anxiously for Alec to appear.
" Where are we by the way? "
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Kane stole a glance over his shoulder when he heard movement down the hall., before turning back to Miles. "We are at my place - up in the woods. I figured it was best to come up here once hell was done breaking loose back at the motel."

Only now did Kane get up and get himself another beer. Soon he knew he would be in a deep coma - he was whipped.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:44 pm

He sat down and gave the handcuffs a glance.
" Really man? If your into that...." He let his words trail off as Alec stepped into the room. He was actually speechless as she wore a long shirt and socks. A subtle growl built up but never made a sound when he realized the shirt must be Kane's.

-Alec's post-

" Thanks for this Kane. I need that more than anything. " Looking in Miles direction she finished, " Well a baseball bat would work too. "

She strolled into the kitchen and for a new moments rummaged in search of a glass. She filled water to the rim and down it.
" Off to bed ? " She glanced at Kane as he appeared to have nearly fallen asleep already. " That's a yes then. "
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 am

(He's not asleep yet. lol)

Kane looked to Miles and shook his head, the sarcasm was evident in his statement. "Oh yeah, I'm all up into the kinky stuff..." As much as Miles tried to suppress the growl, Kane's ears picked it up.

He shifted his gaze to Alec and nodded. "No problems... And the bat's out on the porch if you need it. Just don't go breaking anything else over his head." Kane held up his beer; "As soon as I'm done with this it'll be bed time." Leaning back enough to pull the cuff keys out of his pocket, he threw them to Alec. "Play nice, kitten..." He then pointed to Miles; "and that goes for you too."
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles on Tue May 03, 2011 4:27 pm

With a smile less than innocent Miles spoke, " Of course. " He than turned his attention to Alec

" Let's say we talk outside pet. "
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane on Mon May 09, 2011 8:31 pm

He glanced between the two and shook his head. Kane downed his beer and stood. "Don't go busting up the joint, cause then I'll have to get all pissy and hurt someone."

Kane gave them both a salute and headed off to he room - it didn't take him but 10 minutes to shower, change and crawl into bed and completely pass out.
Kane
Kane
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles on Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 am

They sat in silence for sometime before he spoke, " So nice guy? "
Alec sent him a look worth cringing under. " Miles do not start anything. Rest until your healed than leave. Like you always do-"

Miles interrupted, " I'm not the one who keeps running away from HER lineage now am I kitten. and I feel fine." Just to prove to her, he stood only to fall back down. " Fuckin a."

" Exactly Miles. Just go to sleep." She starting walking away when he ignored the pain to stand and reach for her.
" Alec please don't walk away from me again. Don't you get it I did all this for you. Again. Why won't you...Just forget it. " Miles still gripped her arm tightly all the years of his heartache released. " Why are you so thickheaded? Blinded and stupid Alec!I've done EVERYTHING for you and still you walk away. I would have given you anything you wanted. Don't you see what's happened to the clan? YOUR father's tribe has been dying out and all you can think of doing now is laying in bed with some-some beefed up cat. God what's happened to you Alec, I've loved you with everything I had. "

With that Miles released her arm and hobbled towards the door unable to stand his pain anymore.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Layne on Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 am

Alec watched Miles walk out of her live again, carrying her heart with him if she had it in the first place. The slight burning in her chest radiated into throat choking sobs.
Why did he do this to her? Didn't he see how much she loves him?
But it could never be.
Alas, afraid to be alone, Alec knocked on Kane's door.

" Hey uh big guy? " Her voice was that of a young child who just had a nightmare. " Kane? "

-Miles Post-

Miles didn't get far. He barely left the porch when he heard Alec sobbing. It was almost enough to walk back in there and hold her like he wanted, no needed to. But this time be would not submit to those feelings. Alec needed to realize that he wasn't some chess piece she can throw around.
Besides, Miles could not bare to look at her without wanting to feel her silky skin withering beneath him. It was better to let her come to her senses that they were meant to be before he ravished her like in his haunting dreams.
And Miles prayed it was soon.
Alec Layne
Alec Layne
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum