The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Pint

+5
Sera
Leta
Kale
Riley
Gryffyn
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Perfect Pint - Page 4 Empty Re: Perfect Pint

Post  Sera Wed May 18, 2011 5:15 pm

" M hero! Now that is more like it! " Sera said as her feet were placed back on the ground. She accepted the drink from the bartender.
She approached the owner and swung her arm around him in a budding greetment. " Thanks dude!" She proceeded to kissing him on the cheek including a very loud smouch sound.

" What's there to do for fun around here babe? "
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Wed May 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Fyn was admittedly taken back by the brashness of the young lady, although he couldn't help but crack a smile when she kissed his cheek.

"Well, My Lady don't ever say that chivalry is dead. Some of us still posses it." He swept his arm out to the open barstool and smiled. "Please, sit a spell." He stepped to the side and within a few strides he was behind the bar once again.

"I'm not one for the party scene, so I'm afraid that I won't be of much assistance when it comes to fun. My apologizes My Lady." Fyn pulled another shot from behind the bar and placed it in front of her. "Gryffyn Thorpe at your service. Please do call me Fyn if you wish."
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Thu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm

" Well babe I think I will stay for a little. Know of anyplace a hot chick like me can stay all by her lonesome? "

Sera downed the shot like water before motioning for another. The bar had gotten quite, Sera did not do quite. She stood and marched up to the juke box before playing ' Up All Night' by Hinder.

" Now that's my jam. "

A guy behind her quickly moved as Sera headed towards the bar stool.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  April Sat May 21, 2011 4:00 am

April walked inside the building, deciding that eating by herself would not hurt. The place had been recommended to her by Marina, so she knew it could not be bad. She was offered a spot at the bar since she was alone, but she chose a small booth instead.

It had been a long day, so she ordered a drink to start off with. April was not one to drink herself drunk, but a couple to help her relax was definitely on the agenda.

Perfect Pint - Page 4 006g
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon May 23, 2011 8:10 am

Fyn smiled a bit as the girl hit up the jukebox and nodded when she asked where she could stay. "There is a hotel down the road a piece if you are interested." He poured another shot for her before he nodded to the bartender.

"Excuse me My Lady, I must make my rounds and chat with the customers." He bowed slightly to her and stepped out from behind the bar and started his routine of meeting and greeting the customers.

He came to a new customer sitting at one of the smaller booths. He smiled as he greeted her. "Welcome to The Pint, my name is Fyn and how can I help you, My Lady?" He wanted to make sure that all felt safe and welcome here.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Sera took the shot, as it burned it's way down. Thinking of the hotel she stood, perhaps it would be nice to stay here for a short time. Sera walked towards the door, and no one noticed she didn't make a sound.
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  April Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

April smiled at the man when he came over and spoke to her. "Hello. A Jack and coke to start. Just coke after that. And..." She glanced back at the menu. "A cheeseburger with fries." She was not too complicated when it came to food.

After a pause, she spoke again. "I think we have a friend in common. Marina Belle. I'm April, I work at her gallery." She doubted her name was ever mentioned, but Fyn at least must know her friend was an artist. April could smell the paint on her some days, a vampire had to be able to.
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon May 23, 2011 10:33 pm

With a couple of hundred years of precision, Fyn glanced up to the wild child that was leaving and back down to the girl that sat in front of him - he was pretty sure that she didn't even notice...

He mentally noted what she wanted to eat and drink, only to smile when she mentioned Marina's name. "Ah, now the scent makes sense. How is Miss Marina?" He had spent time with Marina - he knew the scents sometimes rolled into each other but were distinctive enough for him to pick up that they were acquainted.

Perfect Pint - Page 4 Clive-venice6
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  April Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 pm

April smiled up at Fyn. "She seemed happy last time I saw her."
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 am

"Good to hear, please send her my regards when you see her. Excuse me while I put your order in." Fyn tilted his head towards her and stepped back, only to make his way back to the kitchen. He would be back out shortly, toting her order with him.

He returned to her table, sliding the drink down in front of her. "May I get you anything else?" Fyn smiled to her.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  April Tue May 24, 2011 4:35 pm

"I will." April nodded before he walked away. When he returned, she considered for only short moment before shaking her head. "I don't think so. But thank you."
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Just as Fyn stepped back the waiter came with her order, it hadn't been done when he went back to check on it. "Enjoy, and if you need anything, I'll be at the bar, just call my name and I'll be back in a flash to check on you."

He smiled to the girl before he made his way over to the next few tables and eventually back over to the bar to tend to his duties there.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  April Tue May 24, 2011 11:23 pm

After thanking the waiter, April nodded at Fyn. "Thank you." Her food smelled good. Hopefully it would taste just as good, perhaps better.
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Riley came to a skidding halt in the parking lot. She was pissed that they - her friends - had treated her as though she couldn't handle herself. Just wait till the next time I see you A', I'm totally gonna kick your ass. She thought to herself as she slammed the door shut on Fyn's car. "Yeah, yeah yeah, I human and you guys are vamps, nothing like throwing that around..." Really her prattling came out as a mutter, but it did make her feel better.

Stepping through the kitchen door, Rye looked around and saw the place was bustling - why wouldn't it be, Fyn's got the charm and swagger to keep 'em coming back. Taking a breath, Rye put herself into her 'happy' place and moved out front, grabbing a shot along the way.

She sat at the end of the bar and slid Fyn's keys down the stretch of the mahogany top, smiling just a bit when they came to rest in front of him. She motioned to the bartender to just leave the bottle of X-rated in front of her and leave her alone. She wanted to wallow a bit.

Perfect Pint - Page 4 Normal_the-proposal-26
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Callen returned from the bathroom and immediantly noted the woman obviously unset at the bar. Stealthly as usual he sat not near the woman but close enough to sense her rage as well.
Callen raised his hand in a gesture demanding a drink and awaited patiently.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu May 26, 2011 8:26 am

Rye watched the newcomer sit down a few stools down from her, she could only imagine that she had some 'kiss off' force field surrounding her - that's not what she wanted.

Downing another shot, she rolled her neck and sighed before looking up to the bartender. "Everyone's next drink is on me." It was the least she could do since she seemed to be hogging a whole bottle by herself. She looked over to the man and gave a small smile and wave, trying to welcome him to The Pint.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Sat May 28, 2011 8:26 pm

She glanced over and Callen didn't even bother to hid his gaze. When she waved in a welcoming manner Callen simple returned the gesture.
Something in her stance seemed apologetic.

" Bartender, point me in the direction of Rune Proctor if you would be so kind. "

Callen had a date with fate.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat May 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Fyn looked over towards Riley wondering what the puss mode was all about - but he caught a whiff of Anthony and Kale on her being and really those scents were enough. But...

The small interaction between Riley and the young gent solidified his choice in making her head bar mistress - and she wasn't even on duty.

When the male asked about a Rune Procter - Fyn just shook his head. "My apologizes, My Lord, I have no idea of who you are speaking of."

Perfect Pint - Page 4 CliveOwen-1-300-Derailed
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Sun May 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Callen was increasingly growing angry.
" I seek the witch. " Callen spoke loudly with a slight bite. " Surely you know who it is. Suerely someone does."
He turned around to address the rest of the bar.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sun May 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Riley looked over the top of the shot glass she had in her hand - this was going to be an interesting night so say the least. She knew Fyn wasn't big on demands, but he would always do his best to keep calm in every situation.

This time - maybe Fyn's snide British upbringing just might come to the surface. She chuckled inwardly and waited to see what happened... And yeah, she downed the shot before filling it up again.

When the feisty patron turned around and looked to the customers, Riley just shrugged. She had no idea who this witch was - Rye herself was kinda partial to Vamps.

Perfect Pint - Page 4 SandraBullock13-1
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sun May 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Gryffyn looked about his bar before turning his sites back on the newcomer. He noted several stances and self-defense modes from the regulars and his employees. He held out his hand in a 'it's okay' gesture before he walked around the bar and looked to the man who was questioning the whereabouts of the witch.

"Sir, don't think you can come in here and pull off this American bravado within my restaurant. It will get you a swift arse kicking to... the curb." Even though Fyn had been in America for well over one hundred years, the slang of the New World still eluded him.

"Your drinks are on the house tonight - and I hope that the next time you patronize my bar you are seeking food and drink and not information."

Perfect Pint - Page 4 Co-closer-1
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  April Mon May 30, 2011 12:09 am

April could not help her small chuckle at the man blatantly asking about a witch. His request seemed to make some tense.
April
April
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 am

Riley figured while she was here, she would check on some of the customers. She may have had a slight buzz from the couple of shots, but it didn't impair her bar tending abilities. She slid off the barstool and started making her rounds - picking up dirty dishes, slipping checks into her back pocket and checking on customers.

She stopped at a table where a young blonde sat. Rye had never seen her in here before; she smiled warmly to her. "What a night to try us out. Sometimes you get a floor show, sometimes not. How is everything?"
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Callen Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Callen snickered at the gentleman's argument. In a language unknown by the many Callen let out a string of curses before standing. He could use his cursed abilities to find the information he very much needed, but he could tell no one here knew where that blasted witch was.
He needed the one she protected. Or so the curse teases him over.
Callen
Callen
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 am

Fyn arched his eyebrow when the man let loose in only what he thought could be was foul language, he just shook his head. "Feel better?" The patrons at this point seemed to be over the dog and pony show and went back to their drinking and being merry.

"If you are in search of a witch, you may want to try the herb shop..." Fyn glanced at the clock behind the bar then looked back to the man; "...although I'm sure it's not open at the moment."
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next