The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Pint

+5
Sera
Leta
Kale
Riley
Gryffyn
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Perfect Pint - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfect Pint

Post  Gryffyn Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 am

Fyn nodded and got another glass of blood for Leta. He sensed that something within her was changing and that she needed to get out of the city soon. The hunting grounds are about six miles due south. He pointed in that general direction. From what my underling tells me - there is plenty of large game out there. Fyn shrugged at Anthony's choice of a food supply, but that was his decision and no one else's.

Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

" Thanks. " Leta grabbed her long leather jacket and heading for the door. The change was so close she could feel it clawing its way out. Her stomach was twisting in knots and she senses already in full throttle.it was now or never.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 am

Fyn gave a small wave as the girl hurried out of the bar. Moving down the bar, he helped a few new customers that had appeared.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Fyn polished the brass beer taps as he watched a few of the customers mingle. There seemed to be a lull in the patrons, so for now he would busy himself with little things that needed to be done.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:29 pm

They arrived at the Pint in no time, Kale ushered Riley into the bar and found them a nice spot in a booth.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Rye followed Kale's lead and sat down at the booth. She had waved to Fyn who was working the bar - it was nice to see him back for the time being. Once the waitress came over, Rye ordered her normal and waited for Kale to order up his drink.

"I hear the service is great around here..." She leaned back in the booth and got comfy.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

" I"m not quite sure about that. See from what I've been told a certain brunette bartender really makes the service wonderful. What a total shame she's not here...."

Kale smirked before also placing his order and acknowledging Fyn.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:39 am

Riley chuckled. "I'll tell Vi that you were looking for her." She was the daytime bartender and she was as cute as a button.

"So when do you planning on jumping ship?"
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Vi?

" Within the next week I believe. "

Kale took a moment to analyze his surroundings. The bar was full, but not with it's usual customers. The metallic scent of humans followed as more came into the bar.

" Wonder what's up that none of our friends are here. "
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 am

Riley gave a slight nod of her head. "That's real soon..." She followed Kale's line of vision and took in the place. It was busy, a few regulars sat at the bar, but there were also a lot of unfamiliar faces.

Shrugging, she looked back to Kale. "Maybe it's an off day for vamps or something."
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm

" Yeah maybe it's something like that. "
Kale finished his drink when his phone went off. After checking the number, he hastily answered.

" Hello, this is Kale. What's the situation? " Kale nodded his head a few times, his expression growing grim with every passing second.

" Which alarms? " Kale demaned while the man responded.

" Alright, I will get over there as soon as possible. You may disalarm it. Thank you Hank. " Click.

" Well milady, we must call it a night for now much to my displeasure. It appears Rose's house alarm was activavted 3 minutes ago. "

( sent from mobile )
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 am

Riley toyed with her glass while Kale was on the phone - she was trying really hard not to listen in. She looked up when he spoke to her. "Go - by all means - make sure Rose is okay." Rye hesitated for just a moment. "Do you want me to come with you?"

If not, she would hang out at the bar and check in with Fyn, it had been awhile she since talked to him.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 am

" It could be dangerous, and you don't need to be hurt"

Kale said before standing and briskly leaving. If she followed he would protect her to his best, and she stayed she would be protected from him.
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:27 pm

(sorry, didn't realize he posted.)

Rye went to stand, but that quick Kale was gone. Maybe she would just let him fight this fight on his own. She walked over to the bar and took a shot of Root Beer Vodka and shook her head. Yeah, he had asked her to watch over his sister and that's what she had promised to do.

Grabbing up her jacket, she quickly asked Fyn if she could borrow his car and without thought he handed the keys over to her. She thanked him with a kiss and rushed out the back door towards Rose's house.
Riley
Riley
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm

(cont. at Rose's house)
Kale
Kale
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:20 am

4/23/11

Fyn was playing bartender this evening and it didn't bother him in the least - he enjoyed the interaction with both human and vamp. Nodding to one of the patrons who tapped their empty glass, Fyn made his way to that section of the bar to refill it, making small talk as he went.

Perfect Pint - Page 3 Cowen
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Gryffyn wrote:4/23/11

Fyn was playing bartender this evening and it didn't bother him in the least - he enjoyed the interaction with both human and vamp. Nodding to one of the patrons who tapped their empty glass, Fyn made his way to that section of the bar to refill it, making small talk as he went.

Perfect Pint - Page 3 Cowen

Leta barged into the bar, giving off a major sensual and bad-ass vibe which was stronger than normal. sitting at the bar, she smirked as many humans moved away from her. Which was fine she enjoyed the attention.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Fyn looked up to the whirlwind of black that came into the bar. He smiled lightly as some the less daring humans moved away from her so he made his way down to her. "Good day, My Lady, what can I get you?"
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 am

" I need your strongest drink. " Leta demanded. Her lack of an active love life interfering with her attitude.
When she browsed through the males at the bar none seemed as appealing as Drake.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:50 pm

"Coming right up." He watched her, he could sense that she was in turmoil. He quietly went about his own version of a Bloody Mary. Instead of tomato juice he used blood and put in an extra shot of vodka for her.

"Double Bloody Mary... Enjoy." Fyn smiled his easy smile to her as he set the pint glass down in front of her.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 pm

She finished the drink of nicely before deciding there was only one way to get her frustration out.
Rumors floated around about a clan of were's who didn't like following the rules, and Leta was in a 'teaching' mood.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Thu May 05, 2011 7:39 am

Watching the dark-haired women, Fyn got the feeling that she wanted to stir up something - maybe trouble??? "Can I get you another M'Lady?" Casually he leaned back against the bar and crossed his leg at his ankles.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leta Tue May 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Leta looked up at the bartender and laughed lightly.
" I think I'm going fine thank you." She tilted her head in respect before with moves fluent like the beasts inside.
Leta headed out, there was no need for her here anymore. She was a ghost as usual no one needed her, and no one knew her. A silent sigh whispered Drake's name and she paused. But mind won over her half existing heart and she went into the night full intent to do some damage.
Leta
Leta
Other

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 am

She slowed her bike as she neared a bar. After a night's worth of riding, Sera was feeling tired. As she quietly parked a quick glance around proved her earlier thoughts correct. Un-naturals were crawling around here. While Sera herself wasn't exactly normal that didn't mean she had to like it. Or others for that fact.
She strolled into the bar as if she's been here her whole life. Acting like she owned the place Sera sat on a stool and spoke intending to draw attention, " What's a gal gotta do to get a drink around here?" Her crooked smile appeared when one male obviously missing a few brain cells looked in her direction.
" Listen here lady, either respect the place or leave. Your choice." Clearly he worked here but that didn't matter. Sera could practically smell the sin coming off him. A slight sneer on her face when she replied,
" Didn't your mother ever teach you to respect a lady.My lord I guess what they say about city boys is true, always bullying others in compensation." Sera glance towards his crotch." Clearly. Now where's my drink bartender. "
She spun around when footsteps sounded behind her. A large male stood breathing heavy as if barely controlling his rage.
" Well h-e-l-l-o there ugly. Geez did you get hit with the ugly stick or what. " She watched as his eye actually twitched. A growl even slipped from his lips.
" Can I help you? "
Not a word exited his mouth as he picked her up by the collar and lifted her inches from the bar stool. Sera smiled, Let the games begin.
[img]Perfect Pint - Page 3 Milla_10[/img]
Sera
Sera
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Wed May 18, 2011 7:58 am

Fyn walked out of the back when he heard the murmurs of the patrons sitting around the bar. He looked to the large man who had just picked up the young lady by the collar.

Okay - really it took a lot for Fyn to bare his fangs - but he wasn't going to have disruption in his bar. In a blur, he walked up behind the man and yanked his free hand up and behind his back to the point that one small twitch, Fyn would be dislocating the guy's arm right out of his socket. "I suggest that you leave the young lady alone, or I will have you permanently removed from the bar. As in dead permanent. No one comes in my establishment and messes with my patrons." The words hissed out of his mouth and he glanced to the bartender and nodded.

The bartender knew what to do...
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next