The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Woods

+2
Miles
Marina
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Woods - Page 3 Empty Re: The Woods

Post  Miles Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 pm

" But sometimes it's the future that matters most. If I don't get a proper heir my clan won't survive. It's bad enough we're in hiding. "
Miles thought for a moments as he looked up. Night was starting to fall.
" Looks like your vamp going to wake up soon."
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 am

Fyn had heard some if not most of the conversation between Edward's girl and the shifter. He had come home early from his Vamp business overseas - where his Oriana was still entertaining herself, but that was her business... The forest called him and he stepped into a clearing to the side of Marina.

Well, I'm not her Vamp, and I don't have a particular sleep schedule, but her vamp never sleeps, just an FYI my boy. Fyn nodded to both the shifter and the girl. My dear Marina, it's been too long. How are you, my lady?

The Woods - Page 3 01
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:35 am

Miles nodded to the male approaching, obviously a friend of Marinas. Seeing as he was naked, and there was a pretty lady in the water things weren't looking to well.
" Marina I know where to find you if we meet again. I'll look for the castle next time. Have a good night babe. And if you see Alec, tell her, Her mate is looking for her."
Miles than shifted and ran off.
Time to find himself a killer, and if fate allowed his mate.
Miles
Miles
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:59 am

--

Last edited by Marina on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 am

My lady, I didn't intend to scare off your friend. Fyn walked to the edge of the water and held out his hand, just in case she wanted to get out of the water. I trust you've been well?
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:32 am

Marina smiled when she heard Fyn. She looked up at him. "I'm alright."

When Miles left, she was not too surprised. It was an odd situation. However, she only had eyes for Edward.

She looked back up to Fyn. "I know." She took the offered hand and let him help her out of the water. "I have been well. How have you been?"

She took a moment to wring some of the water out of her clothing. "I bet this looks interesting."

((It didn't tell me that y'all posted while I was trying to post last night. Sorry.))
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 am

(no worries... Smile )

I have been well, thank you. I've just returned from overseas, I had expected to be a lot longer, but glad to be back here.

Fyn inclined his head with a small smile on his lips, he watched her wring out her clothes. Interesting indeed.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 am

"I hope the trip was nice." Marina smiled.

"I have this habit of running into people in odd places. I'd never met someone that could change into an animal, other than a wolf. He seemed nice. Not very modest though."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Fyn chuckled. Yes, it did seem that modesty escaped him. He had run into a few shifters over the years, they all seemed to have different styles.

So are you trying to get some inspiration for some new paintings?
Fyn stepped back and looked around the pond and to the trees beyond.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:24 pm

"I had wanted fresh air. Thus the walk in the woods. Miles was the one that showed me this." Marina glanced around. "Its beautiful. Definitely worth capturing."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:10 pm

This seems to be a splendid place for fresh air and fresh ideas. He nodded his head once or twice in agreement. Do you think that you'll be okay out here, or would you like me to stay with you for a spell and make sure you get back home alright? He was really in no rush, but if Marina wanted to be alone, he would grant her that.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 pm

"I wouldn't mind company, unless you have somewhere to be." Marina smiled small at him.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:06 pm

No place I'd rather be than right here with a lovely lady. Fyn bowed graciously to her and smiled. How have things been with you? It seems like it's been awhile since I've seen you.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm

"How very kind of you." Marina smiled. "It has been awhile. And the last time we saw it other, it was in the woods as well." She paused for a moment. "Things are good."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Fyn smiled and he wanted to wave off her graciousness, but he knew the girls of this day and age were different, although Marina was a true southern belle.

Yes, it was my dear, I think our meeting was closer to the herbal ladies house, was it not. Fyn couldn't catch a scent of anything herbal - nature yes, but not herbal - out here. I'm glad to hear that things are going well with you. Fyn extended his arm, hoping that it was enough of an invitation for her to accept, then they could walk a bit.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am

Marina nodded in agreement. "Yes, I believe we were closer to Sage's house that time." She smiled at Fyn. When he extended his arm, she accepted the offer.

The warm summer air had almost dried her clothes, for which Marina was thankful.

"I still have not made it out to your restaurant. But I do plan to. I have to admit I've turned into a hermit crab as of late." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I was a workaholic before that. So I suppose I just traded one place for another."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 am

Yes, Sage... Anthony's other human girl. He smiled. He was about to offer up his jacket, but it seemed that her clothes had dried well enough.

Lightly, Fyn patted her hand. You come to the pub when you can. It would be an honor to serve you - but when you are ready of course. Even as a Vamp, he understood the wanting to be alone. He still encountered it to this day.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am

Marina smiled, nodding. "Now that you mention it, Anthony does seem to accumulate more than his fair share of women. Except they're all just friends."

"I'll come by soon."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am

Maybe it's something to do with his unique diet. Even though Ria had done him wrong from the start, Anthony has a good head on his shoulders.

We'll take care of you when you come by, and bring whoever you'd like, my lady.
He had already put it in the back of his mind that Marina and her friends would be taken care of when they came into the pub.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am

"Anthony is a sweet person." Marina nodded in agreement.

"I'm sure I can con at least one person to come with."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 am

Fyn nodded in agreement with her about Anthony.

Has business been going well for you? He held her arm as he stepped over a fallen tree - he didn't want her to trip.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Marina spoke a soft thank you when he helped her so she would not trip. She was clumsy after all. A fall was not unlikely.

"Business is good. Everything is good." She smiled. "Is business going good for you as well?"
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 am

I'm glad to hear everything is well in all aspects of your life. Patting he hand gently as they continued on Fyn smiled.

The pub is doing wonderfully. It seems that word of mouth is the best form of advertisement. More and more clientele are stopping by and bringing friends.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 pm

"Well someone telling you that a place is great it goes much farther than an advertisement made by a stranger."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffyn Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm

This is true. I'm just happy that both the vamp and human communities get along in the restaurant. There are some humans that don't even realize that there is a vamp sitting in the barstool next to them. Fyn smiled. It's quite entertaining.
Gryffyn
Gryffyn
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum