The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belle Gallery

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Belle Gallery Empty Belle Gallery

Post  Marina Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

From first glance on the street, the building was simplistic. A soft cream color decorated the outside with a large display window in view. A handful of paintings gave the passerby a peek at the artist's work. Large curvy Victorian letters across the top told the name of the building in bright white contrast to the cream background. Belle Gallery.

Inside, the gallery was quite modest. White marble floors, white walls. A blank canvas to let the art be the center of attention. Some of the works hung on the walls. Others were scattered about on easels, as if she'd just finished painting them.

The works varied in medium. Different paints, water colors, oil pastels, charcoal, and pencil sketches. Not all were from the central artist. A growing section featured other artists. The majority of which were up and coming, much like Marina Belle herself.

Off to the side was a counter, almost a piece of art itself, beautifully designed. Parallel to the counter across the large room, a small seating area was arranged. Plush chairs with a side table in the corner.

Last edited by Marina on Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Belle Gallery Empty Re: Belle Gallery

Post  Marina Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Anthony hadn't forgotten about Lyna's message, so after convincing Sage to get out of the house and back into the car - they showed up at the Gallery.

It was quiet, but that wasn't unusual. He had a few drawings that he needed to pick up too, they had been framed and done awhile ago. Walking into the showroom, Anthony gave a small grin to Sage and watched her walk over to some of the paintings that were hanging about.
Marina came out from the back when she heard the door open and close. At the moment, she was alone in the gallery. However, Lyna was out getting them some takeout, so she would soon be back.

At the sight of Anthony and Sage, she practically lit up. "Hi! I've missed y'all." She walked over to hug each of them, being slightly gentle with Sage.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 am

Sage smiled once she saw Marina. It had been to long in seeing her. Anthony of course was Anthony and pulled Marina off her feet into a hug, but put her gently down.

Once Marina turned to Sage, she hugged her close and spoke for both Anthony and herself. We've missed you too! Stepping back, Sage looked around the gallery and smelled one of the candles that they had made together.

How have you been?
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Marina smiled at being picked up in a hug then hugged again. She was quite happy to hear they missed her as well. "All things considered, I've been good. What about you two?" She paused for a moment before speaking to Sage. "M told me sort of what happened. About the wreck."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm doing well, Sage - all things considered. Anthony stepped back so the girls could chat, so he moved around and looked at some of the paintings. He glanced to the girls and smiled as he returned to admiring the paintings.

Sage watched Anthony walk away to leave them to talk. I'm actually doing pretty well. Getting better everyday. She knew her face was still a bit discolored, but she didn't hurt like she did before. How's business?
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

"That's good. I'm glad." Marina smiled at Sage. She turned to watch Anthony browse for a moment before looking back to Sage. "Business is good."

"Lyna went for takeout, but you know we could all go out for lunch later. Or another day, if not today. Even you." She smiled at Anthony. There were vampire friendly places. "My treat."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 am

From what Bryn and Blaze tell me, the Herb Shop has been doing good too. Sage smiled at Anthony, watching him tilt his head at some of the paintings that were on consignment, only to return her gaze to Marina. Lunch would be nice, another day though? It's my first real day out, and I know that I'll be getting tired. It'll give us something to look forward too. She looked back to Marina and smiled. What else have you been up too? It seems like I've been out of it forever. Sage laughed lightly.

Anthony turned around when he heard the lunch thing come up, pointing his finger towards Sage. I'm playing nurse-maid with this one, and I have to agree. Lunch another day, and I'll just make sure that I feed before going. Still haven't touched a human vein... and I'm gonna try and keep it that way.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:04 pm

"That's good. That it is doing well." Marina nodded. Sage had a point. "Another day. Rain check for now."

She turned to Anthony. "Yea... I don't suppose they cater to vegetarians." She had no idea if there would be such a place, there should be one though.

Her attention went back to Sage. "Not a lot. Just the usual stuff. Here, home, errands..." Marina shrugged. "I'm not all that exciting."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:41 am

Sage smiled to Marina. I know the feeling. I'm just glad to out and about for a little bit. Still not sure about riding in the car, but I didn't want to stay cooped up any longer.

Looking at the paintings behind her, Sage continued. Any new paintings since the last time we talked? Thinking back, it was probably when they had made candles.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Marina nodded slightly before she spoke. "Can't blame ya. I'd be a bit on the skittish side too."

She shook her head with a tinge of sadness before the emotion faded, and contentedness returned. "Not really. I had a rather frustrating block for a few weeks."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Listening to Marina, Sage smiled when Anthony walked up behind her and rested his chin on the top of Sage's head. You should come out and stay at the cabin. Maybe something will inspire you. I'm sure Blaze would love to see you too.

Anthony grinned when he placed his chin on top of Sage's head, he was happy to see that Sage was out and about. He then draped his arms gently over her shoulders. Sage has a point, maybe some time in the woods would get he juices flowing, Marina.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm

"Sounds like fun." Marina smiled wide with a small nod. "I managed part of one, but nothing after that." She almost giggled at Anthony putting his head on top of Sage's.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Lyna came through the door, talking as she walked. "Sorry, the line was out-," she glanced up surprised to see someone other than Marina, "-ragous." She smiled at the three of them. "Hello. Sorry, I was not expecting more than one person. Pleasant surprise though."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 am

Anthony had turned his head when Lyna came through the door. Smiling, he picked up Sage's hand and waved. Hello to you too. It's been awhile, so we thought we'd visit. He grinned when Sage started to protest about feeling like a puppet. Okay - fine... He released her hand and stepped out from behind her.

Sage couldn't help but wave - since Anthony had her hand - to Lyna. Hi, how have you been? Gently elbowing Anthony in the ribs, she giggled. I am not your puppet, young man... With that, Anthony let go of her arm and moved to stand next to her.

(I'll start posting these guys separate sooner or later. LOL)
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Marina greeted Lyna as well. "Hi... no worries about the line. Sorry you had to wait in it." She walked over to take the bags from Lyna before looking to Sage. "Want to eat with us?" She held up the bags. "We always get enough for at least three in case April comes in."

She giggled at Anthony and Sage, couldn't help it.

Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Lyna smiled at their interaction. "I've been well. How about the two of you?" When Marina walked over, she handed off the bags then nodded in agreement with her suggestion.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Sage looked to Anthony and grinned. Do you mind? She watched Anthony nod - she wasn't sure when the last time he fed, and well she didn't know if Lyna knew what Anthony was.

Anthony nodded. I don't mind at all Sage - you need to hang out for a little bit and I'm good. I'm not a big fan of that stuff. He waved his finger around in a circle at the take-out. I'll get something at the cabin. He smirked to the girl's and winked at Sage.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Marina smiled, happy that Sage agreed. "I hope you like Chinese. Its a variety of different stuff."

Both women giggled at Anthony. However Lyna was the one to speak. "Can't imagine you would." She knew what Anthony was. Freshies could tell. Whether current or retired."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 am

Anthony chuckled; realizing that Lyna knew he was of the Vamp persuasion. Am I that obvious?

Sage chuckled at him, then turned to the girls. Chinese works for me, and thank you. Can I help you get anything ready likes plates or silverware?
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 am

Marina shook her head. "Nope, I've got it covered." She went to the back to grab the small stash of stuff. Paper plates, plastic silverware, and three bottles of water.

Lyna shook her head. "No. I just learned to tell." She walked over and hung the "Be Back in an Hour" sign in the door. They rarely used it, but lunch with friends was a good excuse to.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 am

Sage giggled at Anthony and turned her attention to Lyna for a moment before nodding to Marina. I do really appreciate you letting join in.

Anthony looked around for a couple of stools and brought out one for each of the girls. He was fine standing, plus he wanted to check out the works of art on consignment anyway. He remembered the call he had gotten from Lyna about the money he was owed for a few paintings that were sold. Hey, do you guys have any charities or something that you donate money too? I really don't need my monies from the sales, and I want to donate it somewhere. Truly the money he had made from the Guild would keep him set for many many years to come.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Marina and Lyna both smiled, but the former spoke up. "Well of course we let you join in." She smiled at Anthony then nodded. "Several. Animal shelters, things for children, helping the homeless... a little of everything. I can never just pick one."

She and Lyna sat everything at the counter, so they could eat.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 am

Anthony watched Sage sit down with the girls and smiled. He mulled over some of the ideas and finally decided on the animal shelter. Send it off to whatever animal shelter you donate too. It works for me. He smiled to the group.

Sage piped up at this point. We can send it to the shelter where Blaze got Spirit from. That's a no kill shelter. She watched Anthony and smiled when he nodded in agreement.
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Marina started setting out all the takeout containers, along with handing out plates, silverware and the bottles of water. She looked up when Anthony spoke, then listened to Sage. "If you can remember which one, I'll send the money off for ya."
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 am

I'll ask him when I get home. I'm not sure what he's doing at the moment. Sage smiled at the thought of seeing her brother - it had felt like weeks. She took the plate from Marina and waited until everyone helped themselves before she dug in. So Lyna, what have you been up too?

Anthony had wandered off to another section of the gallery while the girls were eating. He couldn't get over some of the artwork that was displayed. There was a lot of talent hanging within these walls.
Sage
Sage
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next