The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Beach

+9
Anthony
Rune
Shea
Rose Novak
Miles
Alec Layne
Morrigan
Scarlett
Rachel
13 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Beach - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome To The Beach

Post  Rune Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 am

Rune knelt down near the girl, looking over her then back to the man, a little confused. She brought you onto shore? Somethings still amazed Rune.

I don't know what to do, I'm not sure what my gifts will do to her if I try to touch her. Usually she was okay with others magic, but this girl was different. My name is Rune, by the way.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:26 pm

At the mention of magic Luke retracted a bit.
" What the hell.." Yet when the woman began to stir his thoughts changed .

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 am

Rune noticed him flinch - it seemed as though he wasn't used to the idea of magic, but then again, she normally didn't use it in front of perfect strangers.

Catching the girl moving out of the corner of her eye, Rune focused on her waiting to see what happened.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Shea began to stir, as she came to the pain on her recent events finally set in.
" Ouch. " Than she noticed two others not only hovering over her but staring as if she was going to jump up and scream boo.
" Hi. "
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Rune smiled down to the girl once she started to move. Hello yourself. Do you think you can sit up? Rune didn't have to conjure up a bottle of water, she had one in her bag. Pulling it out, she held it out for the girl. I don't know if this will help, but please at least drink something.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 pm

" Oh no I couldn't-" Looking towards the ocean she just came out of. " I think I've had my share of water for the time being. " Shea stood and began to cough. She looked over at the guy she saved and pondered a moment. Seems she took away his injuries, but took them as her own. Shea never noticed that while she worked in the hospital. Maybe because most of her patients hurt emotionally rather than physically.
She began walking towards the town edge feeling the further she got from the ocean and these people the better.
" I'm sorry but I really must be off. It was nice to..uh well you know. Have a nice night!"
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 am

Rune watched the girl leave and she glanced back towards the man. Something wasn't right, but she let it go. I guess I should be off too. She smiled to the man before walking past him to head back towards her car.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Shea felt a burning sensation beneath her skin, just like the night at that bar. She stood still and watched as her skin began to glow again, she felt immobilized as the haze got stronger. Her lungs expanded to their fullest. The rush of air crippled Shea to her knees.
" Now this is new. " Shea said to herself. She knew she always had a special gift but this was new and things just seem to get even weirder.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 am

Anthony stood down the beach from the Estate and rubbed away the blood tears that had formed. He knew that his M&M wasn't his, but damn he wanted someone he felt close to to spend the rest of his days with.

In an instant he knew he was wrong to even ask M to be his fledge. But yet he still couldn't break away from her. He would wait for damn near the rest of her days to make a choice.

Welcome To The Beach - Page 4 SOFREAKINGGOGUS
Anthony
Anthony
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Shea felt the pull of something or someone near the shore.
She didn't understand what was going on with her and around her. Her 'gifts' were changing and it was as is she was living in a fog.
Yet the sensation to go to the beach was able to pull through all the haze.
Shea sat in the sand, barefoot as the waves crashed into her feet. With her arms wrapped around her knees Shea rested her head upon them and silently cried.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Marina Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Marina sat in the sand, staring at the waves. She was feeling a bit scattered lately. The waves always had a calming effect on her. And she needed that right now.
Marina
Marina
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:50 am

Welcome To The Beach - Page 4 Johnny-Depp-various-photos-johnny-depp-18312147-476-647

Damon started walking along the beach from his home, watching the sunlight reflect off the waves.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Shea was off in her own world not paying attention to her surrounds until SMACK! Shje crashed into something hard and solid. Looking up a small gasp escaped her. The most handsome man Shea had ever laid eyes on stood before her. His beauty was so surreal she placed a delicate hand apon his chest to ensure his presence.
In a meek voice Shea embarrassingly apologized, " Oh my goodness! I am so very sorry! I-I didn't, well I mean I wasn't looking and ah-I'm so-sorry!"

Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Damon was admittedly lost in thought while watching the waves when he felt someone walk into him. Looking down, he saw the apologetic woman. "It is alright. I was not paying proper attention either." He paused before asking her a question. "Are you alright?" He was not marble like as some vampires were, however, he was rather immovable to a human. So her collision might hurt more than if he had been human.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Blaze wrote:It seemed that she would rather go to the beach, so Blaze would hold the driving lessons for another time. "Let's go enjoy the beach and when we have more time, we'll work on driving... "

In one hand he held his keys and the other he motioned towards her. "Lets go beach comb."
After leaving her apartment, it was a short drive to the beach. Lyna smiled a bit at the prospect of enjoying it at night.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 pm

If she thought he was handsome, when he spoke Shea nearly melted making her words more nervous than before.
" Y-es, I-I'm fine. T-thank you S-ir." When she realized her hand still lay against him, Shea stumbled backwards nearly tripping over her own feet. She ran her hand through her long tangled hair and looked out in the direction his eyes were.
" She's beautiful, sometimes just stealing her gaze. " Her eyes flickered as she corrected herself. " The ocean I mean. " A shy smile formed.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 am

Welcome To The Beach - Page 4 Chessum10

Damon was a tad worried by the way she reacted and her near stumble. However, she did seem to recover. "The water is, yes." He smiled at her before introducing himself. It was only proper after all. "My name is Damon."

He could sense the emotions she had, though he did not mention it.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 am

- I better get a napkin to wipe all the drool, Johnny is soo freakin sexy!-

A slight blush creeped onto her face. " Shea, it's a p-pleasure to meet you however the circumstances. "
" What b-brings you here? " Shea tentatively asked as she stared out at the water.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:13 am

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Damon smiled, trying to ease her nerves. "Its calming. And surprisingly quiet."

((I know. He's my favorite actor))
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am

The tides came and went in a mesmerizing rhythm, drawing Shea closer tilll she was ankle deep in it. Shea did feel calmer with the salty cold water crashing into her. When she looked over at the man she couldn't tell if he was watching her or the ocean.
" I hope I don't sound intruding, but may I ask your career? " Shea could picture him a writer of some sort.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Lyna wrote:
After leaving her apartment, it was a short drive to the beach. Lyna smiled a bit at the prospect of enjoying it at night.

Pulling into one of the spots, Blaze killed the engine and grinned at Lyna. "It sure is a nice night for a walk, hopefully the beach isn't too crowded." Getting himself out, he made is way around the front of the car and proceeded to open the door for Lyna.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm

"Lately, art dealer. I buy and sell pieces." Damon kept it simple. She did not seem to realize he was a vampire, and for the time being, he left it that way.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Novak Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 pm

" What kind of art? " She asked tentatively. Damon seemed a little different but Shea couldn't place it.
" Where at? " She was excited, art was a hobbie of hers though unattended due to work.
Rose Novak
Rose Novak
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:02 am

" What kind of art? " She asked tentatively. Damon seemed a little different but Shea couldn't place it.
" Where at? " She was excited, art was a hobbie of hers though unattended due to work.

Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:53 am

Blaze wrote:Pulling into one of the spots, Blaze killed the engine and grinned at Lyna. "It sure is a nice night for a walk, hopefully the beach isn't too crowded." Getting himself out, he made is way around the front of the car and proceeded to open the door for Lyna.
Lyna smiled at Blaze opening the door for her. "I've heard that if we head in that direction," she gestured with her hand, "it is pretty deserted."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next