The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Beach

+9
Anthony
Rune
Shea
Rose Novak
Miles
Alec Layne
Morrigan
Scarlett
Rachel
13 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Welcome To The Beach - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To The Beach

Post  Damon Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:56 am

Shea wrote:" What kind of art? " She asked tentatively. Damon seemed a little different but Shea couldn't place it.
" Where at? " She was excited, art was a hobbie of hers though unattended due to work.
"Paintings mostly. Occasionally other mediums. Sculpture for instance." Damon smiled at her curiosity. "No one place in particular. Several galleries, some private collectors."
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 am

Lyna wrote: Lyna smiled at Blaze opening the door for her. "I've heard that if we head in that direction," she gestured with her hand, "it is pretty deserted."

"Sounds like a plan then." He looked in the direction that she had pointed to, and it was pretty deserted. "Shall we?" He held his hand out to hold hers then thought against it - he didn't want to be presumptuous that she wanted to hold his hand.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon May 02, 2011 11:34 am

Blaze wrote:"Sounds like a plan then." He looked in the direction that she had pointed to, and it was pretty deserted. "Shall we?" He held his hand out to hold hers then thought against it - he didn't want to be presumptuous that she wanted to hold his hand.
Lyna smiled. "Yes, we shall." She noticed the slight movement and for a moment wondered what it could mean. For the time being, she chalked it up to him knowing she was shy.

In a bold moment, she reached out and took his hand.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

[quote="Damon"]
Shea wrote:
"Paintings mostly. Occasionally other mediums. Sculpture for instance." Damon smiled at her curiosity. "No one place in particular. Several galleries, some private collectors."

" Sounds like you enjoy what you do. " She spoke off offhandedly while noticing the couple walking hand and hand. she keeled down drawing her knees inward to rest her hand on. A mental sigh bounced around in her head.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Shea wrote:" Sounds like you enjoy what you do. " She spoke off offhandedly while noticing the couple walking hand and hand. she keeled down drawing her knees inward to rest her hand on. A mental sigh bounced around in her head.
"Is something wrong?" Damon noticed her reaction to seeing the other couple, both of which smelled familiar.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Wed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Shea nervously laughed.
" Nnothing to be worried about sir. " She didn't want to take up his time, being an important businessman. Yet she was fascinated talking to him.
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 am

Lyna wrote:
Lyna smiled. "Yes, we shall." She noticed the slight movement and for a moment wondered what it could mean. For the time being, she chalked it up to him knowing she was shy.

In a bold moment, she reached out and took his hand.

A smile tugged at the corner of his lip when Lyna took his hand. Blaze in his own way was shy, but most of the time he hid it well. They started down the beach, noticing a couple of people here and there, noticing that one girl went down on bended knee. "I wonder if she found something of interest?" He glanced to Lyna as he absently minded rubbed his thumb over her skin.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Thu May 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Damon smiled at her addition of 'sir'. "You asked me what I do, what do you do?"
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu May 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Blaze wrote:A smile tugged at the corner of his lip when Lyna took his hand. Blaze in his own way was shy, but most of the time he hid it well. They started down the beach, noticing a couple of people here and there, noticing that one girl went down on bended knee. "I wonder if she found something of interest?" He glanced to Lyna as he absently minded rubbed his thumb over her skin.
Lyna breathed a small sigh of relief when he seemed okay with her bold action. "Maybe... some people like to collect shells."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Lyna wrote:
Lyna breathed a small sigh of relief when he seemed okay with her bold action. "Maybe... some people like to collect shells."

"Do you?" Blaze happened to look down and caught the glint of a wet shell. He bent down long enough to pick it up and hand it to Lyna. "This kinda looks like a conch shell, doesn't it?"
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon May 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Blaze wrote:"Do you?" Blaze happened to look down and caught the glint of a wet shell. He bent down long enough to pick it up and hand it to Lyna. "This kinda looks like a conch shell, doesn't it?"
"They're pretty, but I don't collect mounds of them like some do." Lyna smiled when he handed her a shell. "It does... Thank you."
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon May 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Lyna wrote:
"They're pretty, but I don't collect mounds of them like some do." Lyna smiled when he handed her a shell. "It does... Thank you."

"You're welcome." He smiled to her before turning his attention out over the water. It dawned on him that he hadn't been surfing in eons - and he missed it. Blaze couldn't help furrow his brows as he really thought about how long it had been.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Tue May 10, 2011 12:58 am

Blaze wrote:"You're welcome." He smiled to her before turning his attention out over the water. It dawned on him that he hadn't been surfing in eons - and he missed it. Blaze couldn't help furrow his brows as he really thought about how long it had been.
Lyna noticed his attention had gone else where. "Lost in thought?"
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue May 10, 2011 7:40 am

"Sorry, I was just trying to remember the last time I actually went surfing. It seemed like I did it everyday after moving out here, then I just, well, stopped." He shrugged it off and smiled weakly to Lyna.

He had his flip flops on, so he moved closer to the water, not worried if it washed up over his feet, but he didn't want Lyna to get wet if she didn't want too. A few stronger waves came in and he zig-zagged the water to keep from getting really wet.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue May 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Damon wrote:Damon smiled at her addition of 'sir'. "You asked me what I do, what do you do?"

" Oh I'm a nurse. " Shea stood up and stretched a little. " Mind if we walk? "
Shea
Shea
Human w/ Abilities

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Thu May 12, 2011 1:07 am

Shea wrote:" Oh I'm a nurse. " Shea stood up and stretched a little. " Mind if we walk? "
"Not at all." Damon waited for her to walk first.
Damon
Damon
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu May 12, 2011 1:10 am

"I've never gone surfing." Sports were not her thing.

She softly laughed as the water washed up over her feet.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu May 12, 2011 7:33 am

Lyna wrote:"I've never gone surfing." Sports were not her thing.

She softly laughed as the water washed up over her feet.

"It takes a little bit of getting used to, but it's fun." He glanced over to her as she laughed, it made him smile and well...want to kiss her, so he did.

"Lyna..." When she turned to him, Blaze leaned forward and brushed his lips over hers. It only took a second, and he smiled sheepishly to her.

Welcome To The Beach - Page 5 11334838_gal
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu May 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Blaze wrote:"It takes a little bit of getting used to, but it's fun." He glanced over to her as she laughed, it made him smile and well...want to kiss her, so he did.

"Lyna..." When she turned to him, Blaze leaned forward and brushed his lips over hers. It only took a second, and he smiled sheepishly to her.
Lyna had not expected to be kissed. However, the surprise was a nice one. She smiled shyly back at him.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu May 12, 2011 11:01 pm

She didn't seem repulsed by his actions and that settled his heart a bit. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her away, so he squeezed her hand slightly and let the waves roll up over his ankles.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu May 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Blaze wrote:She didn't seem repulsed by his actions and that settled his heart a bit. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her away, so he squeezed her hand slightly and let the waves roll up over his ankles.
Lyna smiled and in a small bold moment, got on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu May 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Lyna wrote:
Lyna smiled and in a small bold moment, got on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

His free hand rested around her waist after she kissed his cheek, to him this was well time spent. He walked a few blocks lost within that new relationship splendor.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Thu May 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Blaze wrote:His free hand rested around her waist after she kissed his cheek, to him this was well time spent. He walked a few blocks lost within that new relationship splendor.
Lyna stayed a little closer as they began to walk again. It was nice. Walking with him, the sound of the waves, the sand beneath them, and the moon above.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 am

Lyna wrote:
Lyna stayed a little closer as they began to walk again. It was nice. Walking with him, the sound of the waves, the sand beneath them, and the moon above.

The beach patrons were starting to thin out and a bench opened up near the steps to the boardwalk. "Would you like to keep walking or would you like to sit for a little while?" He was good with whatever she wanted to do.
Blaze
Blaze
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyna Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 am

Blaze wrote:The beach patrons were starting to thin out and a bench opened up near the steps to the boardwalk. "Would you like to keep walking or would you like to sit for a little while?" He was good with whatever she wanted to do.
"It doesn't matter to me." Lyna was happy either way, she enjoyed both.
Lyna
Lyna
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next