The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sanctuary
Please enter your user name and password.
The Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Herb Shoppe

+4
Bryn
Anthony
Rose Novak
Sage
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Herb Shoppe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Herb Shoppe

Post  Bryn Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 am

Bryn unlocked the shop and headed inside. She loved the smell of the shop, her smile proved it. It was a nice day so she thought she would leave the front door open and as usual, light some incense. Going about her business, Bryn opened up the rest of the shop, tackling small jobs here and there.

Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:50 pm

He entered the store, night was just fallen and he had hoped the store would remain open. Lady luck was on his side for now. Mikeal walked around scoping shelves and tables for the items he was seeking. At last he gave up, heading towards the counter now he sought assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 am

Bryn looked up as she heard the door close, she smiled at the new customer. Watching him walk around the shop, it seemed as though he was looking for something specific. Bryn smiled as he came to the counter. Welcome to The Herb Shoppe, can I help you?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:12 pm

A shroud of mystery surrounded him as Mikeal walked forward with his long coat following behind him.
" I am looking for aniseed, benzion and Frankincense, if you have any? "

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Bryn nodded to the man, she was keeping her curiosity in check. Yes, sir - they are right over here. She pulled down some anise then walked down the aisle a bit and picked up the rest. It's unusual that we get men in here, unless they are... She bit her tongue just a bit - she knew what Anthony was and usually that was the type that came in; of the Vamp persuasion.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Mikeal heard the beauty at the counter trail off before the dreadful feeling of being watched came. Usually accompanied by something blowing up Mikeal turned his vamp on to sense his surroundings.
Without saying a word he dove over the counter and covered the store keeper. Seconds later shelves crashed and glass broken everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Bryn's smile turned into complete confusion as the customer dove over the counter to 'cover' her. SHIT! And that quick she shut up - she didn't know what was going on, but she heard the crashing of inventory in the front of the store. She didn't dare speak knowing that Vamps had wicked senses.

Looking into the customers eyes, she almost pleaded to him to let her know what was going on. And in an after thought - Sage was soooo going to have to give her a raise or something.

(sorry - no Bryn WTF pics)
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm

" Are you hurt? " His Romanian accent was strong as he spoke but the concern was stronger. Wind began to howl proving the front window was in pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:30 am

Yeah, I'm fine. She tried to wiggle out from under him, she really needed to see how bad the damage was. Then she would have to call Sage or Blaze... I assume you're okay? Bryn smiled to him sheepishly.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Something about her docile smile make Mikeal's gut clench.
" Not even close. " The shop became dark, and Mikeal knew things were not over. Whatever was following him decided now, of all nights to bother him.
" I suggest you either leave or start mixing those herbs I asked for."

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:03 pm

She looked up to him and narrowed her eyes. Well, I don't know the right portions to mix, so it looks like you'll have to do it, and I'm not leaving - there is no way I'm leaving the shop unattended. Like it or not... Bryn wasn't exactly sure what she was getting into, but she wasn't going anywhere.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 am

" It's your funeral" Mikeal was one hundred percent positive he was not going to let her die, just understand the circumstances.
Reaching over for the things he asked for, Mikeal kept one eye on the mixing and the other on the shop. Anticipation filled the silence as Mikeal waited for...well something to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 am

Bryn managed to move just a bit and leaned against the counter. What is going on and what is your name? Her voice was just above a whisper. She figured if the shit was going to hit the fan, she should know her customers name.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Her whisper came out as husky to Mikeal. He nearly mixed the ingredients wrong.
" Mikeal and that's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Bryn crossed her arms over her chest as she cocked her eyebrow. Okay, fine. If he was being vague - so would she. Grabbing up her cell, she had thought about calling Tristan, but thought against it. She didn't want him to get tangled up in whatever it was that was happening here.
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 am

Mikeal saw the phone and snatched it. Just what he didn't need the authorities or worse her boyfriend showing up.
" Sorry parties full."

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 am

Bryn was shocked to say the least when he took her phone. Hey! Listen buddy, you came in busting up the joint now give me my phone back!

For added effect, she poked his squarely in the chest then held out her hand waiting for him to return the phone to her. Bryn was pretty sure that she wasn't going to be getting it back though.

The Herb Shoppe - Page 2 15431655Philpot210200860019AM
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

Rune was strolling down the street when she felt the prickle of magic tug at her. Stopping in front of a small appliance store, Rune tried to pinpoint where the power was coming from. A little herb shop she had visited long ago.

Walking towards the anomaly she quickly recited a protection prayer to blanket anyone that maybe in the store. Coming up to the store front she looked at the damage and really hoped that there was no one inside, but she could literally feel someone stirring the magic within the walls.

Last edited by Rune on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 am

The sight of her anger was breathtaking, Mikeal thought. It distracted him so, he nearly missed her demands.
" Sorry can't do. But feel free to make yourself useful and poor this into a vile. "
Mikeal placed the vile in her opened palm and returned to his work however this time he worn a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryn Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

She looked at him almost in disbelief until she felt something well...weird. Mikeal, do you feel that? Bryn wasn't sure if it was friendly or not, so she did as he asked and mixed the vial of ingredients for him.

She tried to not to shudder, but she couldn't help but do it. Once she was done with the mixing she looked up to him. Okay, now what?
Bryn
Bryn
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Rune stepped into the shop, protecting herself as she did. Hello? She was ready for anything coming at her - she had centuries of self practice. Glancing at the shelves, she picked up a few herbs just in case she needed some herbal backup.

She just wanted to know that everyone inside was alright.

Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 pm

" Start praying to what ever god you believe in. " Mikeal said as he positioned himself in front of the woman.
Holding the vials Mikeal, lit a candle and began to chant,

" per extraho lux lucis In is ( mensis ) nox noctis EGO dico ut thee Ut tribuo mihi vestri vires Per vox of three EGO sive thee Protego quicumque redimio mihi Sic mote is exsisto Sic mote is exsisto! "

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:54 pm

It didn't take but a second for Rune to hone in on the Latin that was being chanted.

"per extraho lux lucis In is ( mensis ) nox noctis EGO dico ut thee Ut tribuo mihi vestri vires Per vox of three EGO sive thee Protego quicumque redimio mihi Sic mote is exsisto Sic mote is exsisto!"

Processing the spell, she decided if she should help in what needed to be done.
very to draw forth light Upon this ( month ) night I to say when thee When to give out me your force Very cry of three I conj thee To protect etc to crown me So mote this to emerge So mote this to emerge!

And she did. As she recited the verse she moved further into the store coming to stand within five feet of the counter, knowing that there were at least two people behind there.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 pm

" Who the fuc- pardon but who the fuck are you? " Mikeal asked once the spell was complete.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Well hello to you too, sir. I'm a witch that just happen to be passing by... Rune walked around the counter and held out her hand to the girl. You're okay, my name is Rune.
Rune
Rune
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next